Page 440 of 544 FirstFirst ... 340390430436437438439440441442443444450490540 ... LastLast
Results 6,586 to 6,600 of 8147
    Astonishing Member Cyclone_Ablaze's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by StormBorn06 View Post
    OK, thanks for the information. But why does Exodus get his ancient powers back in his book, and Storm still only uses lightning?
    So, this is just another example of you just have to wait and see exactly what Storm did. Yes, Lightning is present but to what affect? And what’s with the Blue Big Circle. Lots a Questions. But, honestly I don’t expect an actual fight. Most likely what REALLY happened is that she simply stopped Exodus from attacking Selene further.

That’s All. Nothing major.
    She’s babysitting that’s all. LOL
    Last edited by Cyclone_Ablaze; 06-10-2023 at 09:56 AM.
    #StormNeverDied
    #BindingLightOFAyesha!!!
    #AsgardianStorm
    #AlEwingbestStormWriter

In Ororo's Name....Let the Wormhole Open!!
    Ororo Munro: Regent of Arakko, Holder of the Seat of Loss, Omega Level Mutant, Goddess of Balance.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclone_Ablaze View Post
    So, this is just another example of you just have to wait and see exactly what Storm did. Yes, Lightning is present but to what affect? And what’s with the Blue Big Circle. Lots a Questions. But, honestly I don’t expect an actual fight. Most likely what REALLY happened is that she simply stopped Exodus from attacking Selene further.

That’s All. Nothing major. Storm now? I’d like the Babysitter. Stopping Children from Fighting. She did when Hope Attacked Exodus. She’s doing it again with Selene being attacked.

Yeah, we'll find out next month. I'd like to see her make Exodus humble.
    Al Ewing made Storm great again! Storm greatest challenge might not be a matter of destruction, but creation.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

I'm so over the QC and the in-fighting. I know it's Gillenister's simmering plot to get them broken for FoX but...it stretches credulity and patience.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Astonishing Member Cyclone_Ablaze's Avatar

And she probably did give Exodus a Piece of Humble Pie.
    #StormNeverDied
    #BindingLightOFAyesha!!!
    #AsgardianStorm
    #AlEwingbestStormWriter

In Ororo's Name....Let the Wormhole Open!!
    Ororo Munro: Regent of Arakko, Holder of the Seat of Loss, Omega Level Mutant, Goddess of Balance.

Exodus is likely being possessed. He hates selene but till now he has been very willing to play ball for the sake of peace. I dont see him attacking her without provocation and storm likely stopping him because....reason?
    Ororo Munroe is Twilight Sparkle in xmen red if that makes sense.

Mighty Member

And she probably did give Exodus a Piece of Humble Pie.
    Poor Paris, Hope did him so dirty and now Storm about to get her licks in too.. I did wonder if KG was gonna have Hope do the I manipulate power thing to Paris, why was her tail having so much trouble with Rapustin IV.

Quote Originally Posted by Paleo_Rage View Post
    Poor Paris, Hope did him so dirty and now Storm about to get her licks in too.. I did wonder if KG was gonna have Hope do the I manipulate power thing to Paris, why was her tail having so much trouble with Rapustin IV.
    Since you mentioned it one thing i've wondered is Raputin Sword suppose to be part of her mutant powers because Hope manifested it too. Except hers was red. I know sometimes its for the action or it looks cool but something so specific given her powerset makes me wonder if the sword is part of Rasputin mutant power.

And since i googled i'm now wondering how Rasputin was stuck in space when apparently Unus can propel himself or others forward with his forcefields.

Either way Storm dodged a bullet here. Aside from the colossus thing and that's not because of their relationship solely but because of the things Gillien has storm say where she really falters. But that stuff will be forgotten in the long run.
    Last edited by jwatson; 06-10-2023 at 12:25 PM.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

OK, thanks for the information. But why does Exodus get his ancient powers back in his book, and Storm still only uses lightning?
    Exodus is the product of the 90s through and through. He along with nate grey and apocalypse are charachters that were built to be nigh unstoppable. Little to no weakness and expect -A- very weak characterisation till now for exodus. His powers includes teleportation, telepathy, eye blasts, resurrection, healing, and ofcourse Telekinesis his omega power. So yeah his ancient powers are back it seems which is cool. This is a surprisingly uninteresting match up to me. Yes storm has proven she can shut down psionic energy/telekinesis so strong it surpasses even echo rachel. Easily too infact. It still feels meh to me.

That’s All. Nothing major.
    The big blue circle is the clouds? There are very creative ways that this could go down but I dont think it will even be a fight largely because I see next page krakoa telling everyone to stop and giving them all a piece of its mind.

Where was it stated that Storm saved trillions of lives during SOS I'm currently debating an emotional Cyclops fan and need the scan or was it in an interview?

Quote Originally Posted by The Regent View Post
    Where was it stated that Storm saved trillions of lives during SOS I'm currently debating an emotional Cyclops fan and need the scan or was it in an interview?
    Honestly if that person thinks everyone in the marvel universe is just in the sol system or in one galaxy, there is no winning that debate.lol.

But i do know it was mentioned in an interview. Maybe the aipt one.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    Honestly if that person thinks everyone in the marvel universe is just in the sol system or in one galaxy, there is no winning that debate.lol.

But i do know it was mentioned in an interview. Maybe the aipt one.
    Was it Al who said it?

Quote Originally Posted by The Regent View Post
    Was it Al who said it?
    i believe it was. but i'm going off memory so i can't 100% say.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    i believe it was. but i'm going off memory so i can't 100% say.
    You were correct thank you! He actually said "Quadrillions got to live rich, full and happy lives outside of sinisters influence" because of Storm! Even better lol.

Amazing Member

Any thoughts on Mother Righteous now being able to reclaim Storm’s “Thank you” from SOS : Dominion? I hope it’s nothing too bad lol