Page 434 of 544 FirstFirst ... 334384424430431432433434435436437438444484534 ... LastLast
Results 6,496 to 6,510 of 8147
    Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by StormBorn06 View Post
    Attachment 132159 HMM, interesting. What could this be? Variant cover?
    I've always loved seeing Storm in that very short cut, like in XXM. (If it is indeed a new hair cut and not just an initial rough preliminary sketch)
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    I've always loved seeing Storm in that very short cut, like in XXM. (If it is indeed a new hair cut and not just an initial rough preliminary sketch)
    Yeah, I personally wish Storm had a different look, because for this battle of the ages, I wanted a look more in keeping with her status as a witch.
    Al Ewing made Storm great again! Storm greatest challenge might not be a matter of destruction, but creation.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by BlkGldBlu View Post
    I too love David being a normal educated career fulfilled guy who fell in love with a rebellious princess and than fathered a goddess.

As per her grandparents. They're both also college educated, political activist freedom fighters.
    Had two wonderful kids David and his Sister.
    After David death, His sister named her son after her late brother to honor him. But was still battling with deep depression due to his death and fell addicted to drugs which ultimately led to her death. Leaving her son to be raised by her parents.
    Which explains why they are so over protective of David.ii The lost their Son, Daughter-inlaw , grand daughter Ororo and now their own daughter.

They would remark whenever they saw X-Men on the news, Storm resembles what in a sense would be a older version of Ororo but couldn't be positive.
    That is too much trauma for one family, thanks for recalling the details.

Mighty Member

Yeah, I personally wish Storm had a different look, because for this battle of the ages, I wanted a look more in keeping with her status as a witch.
    She's not a fully trained witch yet.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

And if she does further explore her magic side it's more than likely a power-set she will only use/rely on in extenuating circumstances that calls for magic...much like her Godhead. As they should be.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

I noticed that she seemed to share an interest with Storm, which was a love of leather pants.
    The earnings are there so it's likely a red cover or interiors for the gala.... ooooorrrr interiors for red?!
    Ororo Munroe is Twilight Sparkle in xmen red if that makes sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Taurean Sun View Post
    The earnings are there so it's likely a red cover or interiors for the gala.... ooooorrrr interiors for red?!
    It could be the interiors for the gala. But a red cover? I'm not sure, because he just started drawing it now, which means it was released in September, when the Genesis War started, Storm's expression is too calm. And the new artist in red is Yildiray Cinar. I am looking forward to it because he is particularly good at painting epic scenes.
    1.jpg2.jpg
    Al Ewing made Storm great again! Storm greatest challenge might not be a matter of destruction, but creation.

It could be the interiors for the gala. But a red cover? I'm not sure, because he just started drawing it now, which means it was released in September, when the Genesis War started, Storm's expression is too calm. And the new artist in red is Yildiray Cinar. I am looking forward to it because he is particularly good at painting epic scenes.
    1.jpg2.jpg
    Oh that looks good. I have seen snippets of his storm in the upcoming issues and I got away he draws a mean good storm. Genesis war needs to feel EPIC! and I beleive Ewing and editorial got Yildiray because they believe he can deliver. And from the looks of it it seems he can.

Oh that looks good. I have seen snippets of his storm in the upcoming issues and I got away he draws a mean good storm. Genesis war needs to feel EPIC! and I beleive Ewing and editorial got Yildiray because they believe he can deliver. And from the looks of it it seems he can.
    Yeah, I think Ewing likes to work with people he's worked with before on new projects. Genesis War is everything.

Yeah, I think Ewing likes to work with people he's worked with before on new projects. Genesis War is everything.
    Where are those scans from.

Where are those scans from.
    The first is from Guardians of the Galaxy v5.Annual 001
    The second image is from The Marvels#10.(Storm didn't do much in it, but he did paint a beautiful cat-eye Storm.)

Agreed! His work has been amazing and I love his Storm art. Looking forward to it very much. And I think Red is out week, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Wind Rider View Post
    Agreed! His work has been amazing and I love his Storm art. Looking forward to it very much. And I think Red is out week, right?
    There will be some Storm content next week, but KG.

There will be some Storm content next week, but KG.
    Tumble.........................Weed

Tumble.........................Weed
    Besides, June was great. X-men red and Heralds of Apocalypse.