Page 302 of 544 FirstFirst ... 202252292298299300301302303304305306312352402 ... LastLast
Results 4,516 to 4,530 of 8147

This kinda puts a new spin on that fight with Vulcan, no? Storm broke him without breaking a sweat and used him to teach a lesson in sociology to the Arakki. She was never in any serious danger. This is what Storm can do, when push comes to shove. An standing ovation for Ewing. Finally, Storm given her due.

Phenomenal. Gonna take me a minute to gather words.

"Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS! That was worth the read and them some. A feat of character, of strength, chiiiiiiiiild this was it. I actually teared up seeing the last page, was not expecting that.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Fantastic Member

OMFG This is what we’ve been waiting for!!. This is gonna go down in history as one her all-time best moments. I can’t contain my tears. Now I just need the MCU to do our girl justice!
    Last edited by Idiopop; 03-22-2023 at 03:33 AM.
    I am a woman, a mutant, a thief, an X-Men, a lover, a wife, a Goddess. I am all these things. I am Storm, and for me, there are no such things as limits.

Amazing Member

What are storm new feat on Storm and the brotherhood of Mutant #2

Barth, you're going to have to read the issue or wait until JBenito gets it together enough to do the review thread. But all I can say is it left me speechless and full of a wide range of emotions.
    "I AM A GODDESS OF LIFE AS WELL AS OF STORMS. IF IT IS WITHIN MY POWER TO SAVE YOU -- I SHALL." - ORORO MUNROE

Whew, typing that up made me teary. As soon as it's safe to post in about 45 minutes the review thread will be up!
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Quote Originally Posted by Taurean Sun View Post
    No because we need to wake that up. How are you a beyond omega when you are just a mutant? Like be serious. They were just giving the title to any depressed white boy could come up with that month lol. Now this is an actual case for Beyond omegability. Not the flimsy explanations they were giving us. Oh he is beyond omega, why is he that? Because cerebro.
    Exactly. They were throwing out Omega and "Beyond Omega" left and right to make the mutant of the month seem uber powerful. But THIS HERE!?! This is freaking beyond omega. In Ororo's name, amen.
    "I AM A GODDESS OF LIFE AS WELL AS OF STORMS. IF IT IS WITHIN MY POWER TO SAVE YOU -- I SHALL." - ORORO MUNROE

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    Whew, typing that up made me teary. As soon as it's safe to post in about 45 minutes the review thread will be up!
    I'm sure we all feel the same. Can't wait to read it and contribute.

Spoilers pretty please

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Leirus View Post
    This kinda puts a new spin on that fight with Vulcan, no? Storm broke him without breaking a sweat and used him to teach a lesson in sociology to the Arakki. She was never in any serious danger. This is what Storm can do, when push comes to shove. An standing ovation for Ewing. Finally, Storm given her due.
    That's not a 'new spin'...that was always the spin. It's not Ewing's fault some didn't get it at the time.

LOL Y'all are hilarious. Last month he was dragged to filth now it's "Al Ewing be praised!" ...hmm-hmm. LOL
    Last edited by Devaishwarya; 03-22-2023 at 05:59 AM.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    Looking forward to it, this issue might be the single best x issue I have read this year. Like everything was soo perfect. Ewing is insane! And the GOAT.
    Ororo Munroe is Twilight Sparkle in xmen red if that makes sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Sunny View Post
    Exactly. They were throwing out Omega and "Beyond Omega" left and right to make the mutant of the month seem uber powerful. But THIS HERE!?! This is freaking beyond omega. In Ororo's name, amen.
    Listen there is no bigger flex than praying in your own name! I REPEAT THERE IS NO BIGGER FLEX THAN PRAYONG IN YOUR OWN NAME! like it doesnt get more mother than this, I'm sorry.
    Ororo Munroe is Twilight Sparkle in xmen red if that makes sense.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkMagnus View Post
    Spoilers pretty please
    Basically, Storm performs a dual magical feat and an Omega Level feat as the last moment of her lifetime. (Though it’s uncertain if it’s really the end, since there is one last issue left in the 1000 year timeline)

Storm invokes the Egyptian God’s Amun (aka Ammon Ra) and Huahet to give her power beyond Omega Levels, offering her life without specifically naming it, instead invoking the phrase uttered by the Phoenix.

I quote the spell,

“To be an Omega-Level mutant is to be without limit…..but there are limits beyond limits. Powers beyond powers that I am also heir to- -for they do not call me “the Old Witch” without cause.

My mother was a sorceress from a sorcerous line- -her blood is in me! And in her name and those before, I call! In Ashake’s name- -in Ayesha’s name- -I call you, Amun of the invisible! I call you, Hauhet who rules space!

I offer you fire! And life incarnate! That throughout magic and mutation, I might command the weather of the cosmos itself- -and summon a storm to shake realities!

In Orroro’s name- -LET THE WORMHOLE OPEN!”

Storm was not a Phoenix host, but the significance of her specifically citing it means that the magic she learned (seemingly Egyptian or a similar African religion that worships the same gods) is heavily connected to the Phoenix and recognizes it as life itself. Thus, by offering “Fire and Life incarnate”, she means she offers her life for that last act of power beyond Omega Level to warp space and open a way out.

Astonishing Member Cyclone_Ablaze's Avatar

Al EWING has set the BAR VERY HIGH!!!.

So, to all the people that were complaining about how Al Ewing wasn't giving you Feats. And how you wanted to see how she's an Omega lvl mutant. Well, he just answered that with this "Beyond Omega" Feat. I don't wanna here no more complaining after this.

I have no words. This Man had Storm Cast a Fucking SPELL combined it with her Mutant Powers and called upon her Ancestors, Gods and Invoked her own NAME and created a Concentrated Wormhole. My God. And I love Jon Ironfire devotion to her it really confirms for me. Storm will get resurrected Via Faith.

I'm DONE! You can't tell me shit after this.

#AlEwingtheBEST

"In Ororo's Name....Let the Wormhole Open"
    Last edited by Cyclone_Ablaze; 03-22-2023 at 06:18 AM.
    #StormNeverDied
    #BindingLightOFAyesha!!!
    #AsgardianStorm
    #AlEwingbestStormWriter

In Ororo's Name....Let the Wormhole Open!!
    Ororo Munro: Regent of Arakko, Holder of the Seat of Loss, Omega Level Mutant, Goddess of Balance.