Page 439 of 544 FirstFirst ... 339389429435436437438439440441442443449489539 ... LastLast
Results 6,571 to 6,585 of 8147

Quote Originally Posted by StormBorn06 View Post
    I don't care what Nazi witch or boring robots want, all I care about is how Genesis would wage war.

By the way, I was wondering when the preview of XMR#12 will be released?
    The preview should be out today in a couple of hours although lately some previews have been released on Fridays.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    The preview should be out today in a couple of hours although lately some previews have been released on Fridays.
    Thank you for your information.
    Al Ewing made Storm great again! Storm greatest challenge might not be a matter of destruction, but creation.

Astonishing Member Cyclone_Ablaze's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by gonnagiveittoya View Post
    Immortal 12 spoilers
    I got a feeling that spoilers:
    Righteous is going to use her magic to have Storm attack someone, maybe even at the Hellfire Gala
    end of spoilers
    I don't think Storm is going to be at the Gala. I think Storm is going to get Locked out of Krakoa. I remember in Immortal X-Men #11 we see Mother R was touching the Krakoan Gates while talking to Shaw. I think Mother R was putting a Spell on it.

Also, i'm not sure how Mother R will Screw over Storm specifically when Storm only said and I quote "Well, from every mutant on this Island...thank you Mother Righteous". To me I viewed that as Storm speaking in General and just not herself saying Thank You. So, does that mean Mother R can pick an choose who she attacks or she has to attack ALL the Mutants. And why would Mother R do that if Krakoa is going to be Destroyed by Orchis and imprisoned at the same time.

These Villains and their plans are not really meshing well. At least I don't think they do.
    #StormNeverDied
    #BindingLightOFAyesha!!!
    #AsgardianStorm
    #AlEwingbestStormWriter

In Ororo's Name....Let the Wormhole Open!!
    Ororo Munro: Regent of Arakko, Holder of the Seat of Loss, Omega Level Mutant, Goddess of Balance.

She currently only plays a negative role in Krakoa, let her go. She needs to help Krakoa's sister island. Genesis isn't weak like Mystique, she really does make everything burn!
    Exactly she is becoming an unknowing liability to the entire nation at this point. Them parting ways will actually be healthy for them. Because every issue she unknowingly fucks things up even more. Like you think it is bad but it cant get any worse then she comes in and proves you wrong.
    Ororo Munroe is Twilight Sparkle in xmen red if that makes sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclone_Ablaze View Post
    I don't think Storm is going to be at the Gala. I think Storm is going to get Locked out of Krakoa. I remember in Immortal X-Men #11 we see Mother R was touching the Krakoan Gates while talking to Shaw? I think Mother R was putting a Spell on it.

Also, i'm not sure how Mother R will Screw over Storm specifically when Storm only said and I quote "Well, from every mutant on this Island...thank you Mother Righteous". That was a General Statement Storm gave. So, does that mean Mother R can pick an choose who she attacks or she has to attack ALL the Mutants. And why would Mother R do that if Krakoa is going to be Destroyed by Orchis and imprisoned at the same time.

These Villains and their plans are not really meshing well. At least I don't think they do.
    Plus she said every mutant on this island, idk it that will apply to storm. Storm is of arakko. The working leaves it open ended but we shall see, but yeah no she is not going to attack whoever she will likely be locked out of krakoa, but even that still shouldn't lactuca know what is going down and just teleport her there?

Astonishing Member Cyclone_Ablaze's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Taurean Sun View Post
    Plus she said every mutant on this island, idk it that will apply to storm. Storm is of arakko. The working leaves it open ended but we shall see, but yeah no she is not going to attack whoever she will likely be locked out of krakoa, but even that still shouldn't lactuca know what is going down and just teleport her there?
    Well, Storm is of Both Arakko and Krakoa and since it was Storm who said it i'm going to assume that's how Mother R gets to mess with them. But, I think Storm's statement was very Vague. So, I guess it's up to Keiron Gillen to decide if that means Mother R can now pick and choose who she wants to **** with. OR She HAS to screw over every Mutant on Krakoa. I guess she can use Lactuca, but Genesis is back so i'm sure Storm and the Great Ring will be busy with that.
    Last edited by Cyclone_Ablaze; 06-08-2023 at 10:18 AM.
    #StormNeverDied
    #BindingLightOFAyesha!!!
    #AsgardianStorm
    #AlEwingbestStormWriter

In Ororo's Name....Let the Wormhole Open!!
    Ororo Munro: Regent of Arakko, Holder of the Seat of Loss, Omega Level Mutant, Goddess of Balance.

Exactly she is becoming an unknowing liability to the entire nation at this point. Them parting ways will actually be healthy for them. Because every issue she unknowingly fucks things up even more. Like you think it is bad but it cant get any worse then she comes in and proves you wrong.
    Yeah, it's definitely for the best that they go their separate ways.
    Al Ewing made Storm great again! Storm greatest challenge might not be a matter of destruction, but creation.

Post Deleted. I’m hella late w/seeing the preview thread for Red #12…
    Last edited by Wind Rider; 06-08-2023 at 04:28 PM.

So annihilation is super MR? All you have to do is say the name annihilation near it, and it will own your soul?

Scepter Genesis > White Sword > Golden Helm Genesis > Genesis > Last Golden Helm Host
    Last edited by StormBorn06; 06-09-2023 at 01:36 AM.

So annihilation is super MR? All you have to do is say the name annihilation near it, and it will own your soul?

Scepter Genesis > White Sword > Golden Helm Genesis > Genesis > Last Golden Helm Host

Please can you breakdown what white sword was saying about annihilation. I didnt quiet get it.

Please can you breakdown what white sword was saying about annihilation. I didnt quiet get it.
    There are not so many Settings for annihilation, most of which come from XoS. It is a dark ancient god of the Amenth dimension who created demons and fed them with his own body, and somehow it became a helmet. After turning into a helmet, it is more like the lich King from wow, who wears this helmet, who can control the demon army. But control works both ways. This helmet also cannot be destroyed, if it is destroyed, the demon army will lose control and destroy everyone.

Now that it's a scepter, it seems even more powerful. We'll learn more about this in the upcoming Red and the Apocalypse family.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclone_Ablaze View Post
    Exactly.

If, Humans could get off their damn HIGH HORSE and work with Mutants. They both would be the Dominant Species and the most dangerous in the Universe.

Storm was Great in Immortal as well. Her conversation with Piotr was Interesting. I love the Line where she tells him "We'll live with what you've done today Peter. I hope Your right"
    To be clear i thought she looked great only as in the art. The writing for her was not great, for me. It's not consistent. We've had all these situations where storm say's she can't be lied to, that she is this and that and this is taking immortal only, but all of her actions have been in opposition to that.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Ororo have been very busy lately. Genesis is coming, and now she has to fight Exodus? Why can Exodus use Heat Vision now?

I guess KG wanted him to be Superman in the X-men.

Mighty Member

Ororo have been very busy lately. Genesis is coming, and now she has to fight Exodus? Why can Exodus use Heat Vision now?

I guess KG wanted him to be Superman in the X-men.
    That’s not a new power. He was depicted as having psionic eye blasts when he first debuted. It seemed like folks stopped doing it and KG brought it back.IMG_0780.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Paleo_Rage View Post
    That’s not a new power. He was depicted as having psionic eye blasts when he first debuted. It seemed like folks stopped doing it and KG brought it back.IMG_0780.jpg
    OK, thanks for the information. But why does Exodus get his ancient powers back in his book, and Storm still only uses lightning?