Page 455 of 544 FirstFirst ... 355405445451452453454455456457458459465505 ... LastLast
Results 6,811 to 6,825 of 8147

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    Let's keep the cycle going! Now you're complaining about people complaining about people complaining. Ok your turn.

This thread stays wild, I live for it.

Uh uh I removed my self lol. Anyways when is immortal 13? Coming out again? Next week? Next two weeks?
    Ororo Munroe is Twilight Sparkle in xmen red if that makes sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Taurean Sun View Post
    Uh uh I removed my self lol. Anyways when is immortal 13? Coming out again? Next week? Next two weeks?
    *checks calendar* Immortal comes out on July 12 then X-Men Red the following week.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Quote Originally Posted by StormBorn06 View Post
    One woman against the world. I know she's got a brotherhood this time, but yeah.
    Yeah Idk... using uranos against genesis can really trigger the arakki support she has to turn against her. The brotherhood will stay ofcourse, but we know though they are strong they still hold grudges against those that hurt them and their people like they did with tarn. I feel like storm using uranos infront of all of arakko could really shift her public approval.

*checks calendar* Immortal comes out on July 12 then X-Men Red the following week.
    Mark your calendar krakoa will fire the Entire QC in issue 13. Including xavier. Then after the hellfire gala mess they will all scatter from the island with Xavier remaining leading to.... to me my no one. Yeah yeah it took my brain a long time to come up with this.

Woah I just realise Ewing had genesis did what storm did when she was fighting marrow. Adding to how similar they are yet having different ways to approach situations. As genesis can be used to measure the violence within ororo's heart she uses restraint and compassion to keep in check.
    Uncanny X-Men #325 - Duel.jpg
    Screenshot_20230629-183810_Drive.jpg

Very interesting indeed.

Woah I just realise Ewing had genesis did what storm did when she was fighting marrow. Adding to how similar they are yet having different ways to approach situations. As genesis can be used to measure the violence within ororo's heart she uses restraint and compassion to keep in check.

Very interesting indeed.
    Ahh good catch. See I love stuff like this.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Ahh good catch. See I love stuff like this.
    Ewing is cooking he really is. Like reading everything all the way from x of sword you can see the threads he is weaving left behind by hickman. A true master at his craft. Cant await for the genesis mess.

Very interesting indeed.
    Very good catch. It's about to get real. I don't think Genesis ready to see the other side of the Storm. I mean are we ready. lol
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    Very good catch. It's about to get real. I don't think Genesis ready to see the other side of the Storm. I mean are we ready. lol
    Genesis wants that smoke, she's going to get it. Yes I am salivating and can't wait. Storm has a very long history of breaking despots. Kahn, Dracula, kulan gath...
    Last edited by OG Storm; 06-29-2023 at 04:03 PM.

I read the first 2 issues of the current Storm mini and found them both to be decent. The story-line doesn't have too much depth so far, but it is nice have Storm be the center of attention.

I'm currently enjoying X-men: Red as well and I look forward to the inevitable confrontation between Storm and Genesis.
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

Yeah Idk... using uranos against genesis can really trigger the arakki support she has to turn against her. The brotherhood will stay ofcourse, but we know though they are strong they still hold grudges against those that hurt them and their people like they did with tarn. I feel like storm using uranos infront of all of arakko could really shift her public approval.
    Let's give up the traditional hero vs villain, and let's have an old legend vs. a new era hero.
    Al Ewing made Storm great again! Storm greatest challenge might not be a matter of destruction, but creation.

Very interesting indeed.
    I want them to be like the protagonists in old movies, exchanging blood and becoming blood sisters. Then a new era begins.
    Al Ewing made Storm great again! Storm greatest challenge might not be a matter of destruction, but creation.

Ewing is cooking he really is. Like reading everything all the way from x of sword you can see the threads he is weaving left behind by hickman. A true master at his craft. Cant await for the genesis mess.
    I think Ewing has done a great job writing Storm. I think he really captures her voice well and has really shown us just how clever she is.
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

What do you all think about this upcoming battle? Do you think Storm will come out victorious or will Iron Man triumph?

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by nj06 View Post

What do you all think about this upcoming battle? Do you think Storm will come out victorious or will Iron Man triumph?
    considering this is an iron man book, that Storm's track record in X1 tournaments is not good because most of the time the writers have a hard time writing her powers consistently or in a really effective way that doesn't have a context of why she can manage to do something or not, from the writer's concern of how Storm's fans will react to this issue and given the current conditions that Storm can't handle more than one responsibility at the same time, I'd say she has a lot of chances to lose.