Page 137 of 162 FirstFirst ... 3787127133134135136137138139140141147 ... LastLast
Results 2,041 to 2,055 of 2422
  1. #2041
    Mighty Member Taurean Sun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2022
    Posts
    1,112

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Subliminally View Post
    The nerd in me already wrote my mini review. I'll pm each of you when I get home.
    Eagerly waiting
    Storm is Love

  2. #2042

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Taurean Sun View Post
    Also is it just me or did they just silently retcon the colour of storms eyes?
    it seems they do it on purpose, just to see the fanbase complain.

  3. #2043
    Very well. War. Subliminally's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Posts
    2,499

    Default

    @butterflykyss ,OG Storm, Taurean Sun.

    Messages sent.
    Iíve never wished a man dead, but I have read some obituaries with great pleasure. - Clarence Darrow

  4. #2044
    Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    24,179

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Subliminally View Post
    @butterflykyss ,OG Storm, Taurean Sun.

    Messages sent.
    I just saw your message and I think your points are valid. very much ready to discuss in public forum.
    Last edited by butterflykyss; 01-24-2023 at 08:23 PM.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, THE REGENT OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

  5. #2045
    Incredible Member The Regent's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2021
    Posts
    616

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    I just saw your message and I think your points are valid. very much ready to discuss in public forum.
    Ok butterflykyss I'ma ask you cause I know you ain't gonna accept just anything. Was the issue worth buying for a Storm fan with standards?

  6. #2046
    Very well. War. Subliminally's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Posts
    2,499

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Regent View Post
    Ok butterflykyss I'ma ask you cause I know you ain't gonna accept just anything. Was the issue worth buying for a Storm fan with standards?


    I need a minute.
    Iíve never wished a man dead, but I have read some obituaries with great pleasure. - Clarence Darrow

  7. #2047
    Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    24,179

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Regent View Post
    Ok butterflykyss I'ma ask you cause I know you ain't gonna accept just anything. Was the issue worth buying for a Storm fan with standards?
    my personal opinion is that I feel most storm fans will enjoy this issue. could some things have been done different? absolutely. sub has some fair criticism of what was shown that I completely understand. however I think she has a few great moments that establish why she will be a formidable foe against sinister in this overall event moving forward.

    now is the issue worth buying I say yes. this is the first real event that storm has been the major player and if we want the xwriters to see the value of her inclusion and fair representation in these stories I think it absolutely is worth buying. this as well as pre-ordering SoB and her mini is going to be very important I think in her getting a future potential solo ongoing.
    Last edited by butterflykyss; 01-24-2023 at 09:46 PM.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, THE REGENT OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

  8. #2048
    Incredible Member The Regent's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2021
    Posts
    616

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    my personal opinion is that I feel most storm fans will enjoy this issue. could some things have been done different? absolutely. sub has some fair criticism of what was shown that I completely understand. however I think she has a few great moments that establish why she will be a formidable foe against sinister in this overall event moving forward.

    now is the issue worth buying I say yes. this is the first real event that storm has been the major player and if we want the xwriters to see the value of her inclusion and fair representation in these stories I think it absolutely is worth buying. this as well as pre-ordering SoB and her mini is going to be very important I think in her getting a future potential solo ongoing.
    Ok, does she make rain unaided?

  9. #2049
    Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    24,179

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Regent View Post
    Ok, does she make rain unaided?
    lmfao no rain. I can dm u a summary if u want?
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, THE REGENT OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

  10. #2050
    Incredible Member The Regent's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2021
    Posts
    616

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    lmfao no rain. I can dm u a summary if u want?
    Would you please?

  11. #2051
    Fantastic Member
    Join Date
    May 2022
    Posts
    484

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Subliminally View Post
    @butterflykyss ,OG Storm, Taurean Sun.

    Messages sent.
    I can't wait to talk about storm's biggest feat that no one is talking about.

  12. #2052
    Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    24,179

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OG Storm View Post
    I can't wait to talk about storm's biggest feat that no one is talking about.
    sub wasn't impressed lol
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, THE REGENT OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

  13. #2053
    Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    24,179

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Regent View Post
    Would you please?
    sent 10char
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, THE REGENT OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

  14. #2054
    Fantastic Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2021
    Posts
    439

    Default

    Just Read SOS

    It’s good for what it is and the story that’s being told , I’ll wait till the brotherhood book come out…

  15. #2055
    Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    24,179

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BPStorm2 View Post
    Just Read SOS

    It’s good for what it is and the story that’s being told , I’ll wait till the brotherhood book come out…

    right. I need things to get exponentially bigger for storm. I'm curious to see where they go with the character.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, THE REGENT OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •