Page 145 of 544 FirstFirst ... 4595135141142143144145146147148149155195245 ... LastLast
Results 2,161 to 2,175 of 8147

Quote Originally Posted by starduck View Post
    The hurricane and the shot of Storm's eyes with those rainbow sparkles were my favorite, and lol at her hurricane killing Emma
    I'm not going to lie i genuinely did smile at the scene. Then i thought to myself you just smiled at that. lmao!
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Subliminally View Post
    So your omega level power is eyesight because holy shit lol.
    listen i totally missed that. I was like adversary where lol

High key look like he wearing a Christmas hat.
    now taking a second look it does!!!

Quote Originally Posted by starduck View Post
    The hurricane and the shot of Storm's eyes with those rainbow sparkles were my favorite, and lol at her hurricane killing Emma

the artwork was so delicious for those scenes. they were very nice and baby all the shade and trolling Emma has done to ororo over the years its been a long time coming. lolol im loving it all!!!
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Astonishing Member

So your omega level power is eyesight because holy shit lol.
    Ora Serrata better get ready to defend her seat.

Quote Originally Posted by BobbysWorld View Post
    Ora Serrata better get ready to defend her seat.
    lmfao lol good one!!!!
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Fantastic Member

so an asteroid destroyed arrako?

Quote Originally Posted by HeraldOfStorm View Post
    so an asteroid destroyed arrako?
    No, a Legion clone.

This is not our house. Know that and know peace!

Not really active here anymore, feel free to find me on the cesspool that is Twitter: https://twitter.com/DivineMutation

Fantastic Member

No, a Legion clone.

oh ok thank you, sad that apparently no members of the great ring survived...

Quote Originally Posted by HeraldOfStorm View Post
    oh ok thank you, sad that apparently no members of the great ring survived...
    Xilo actually survives, and he merges with Cable. Arakko's history continues.
    Al Ewing made Storm great again! Storm greatest challenge might not be a matter of destruction, but creation.

people this is not a drill!!!! magical priestesses team up us about to happen next week:

https://mobile.twitter.com/Steph_I_W...73550687260684

@cjstriker are you ready because I am!!!

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    people this is not a drill!!!! magical priestesses team up us about to happen next week:

https://mobile.twitter.com/Steph_I_W...73550687260684

@cjstriker are you ready because I am!!!

At this point I'm just happy we're getting SOMETHING related to her magical side.

But, if I'm being nitpicky, I'm really hoping to see her do something more than be a battery/focus like she was for Magik. I want to see her actually DO the work for casting. If you really want to impress me, make it an explicit point that the fact that Storm is a divine being and that type of power flows in her bloodline automatically gives her a leg up in the magic department.

Not really active here anymore, feel free to find me on the cesspool that is Twitter: https://twitter.com/DivineMutation

At this point I'm just happy we're getting SOMETHING related to her magical side.

But, if I'm being nitpicky, I'm really hoping to see her do something more than be a battery/focus like she was for Magik. I want to see her actually DO the work for casting. If you really want to impress me, make it an explicit point that the fact that Storm is a divine being and that type of power flows in her bloodline automatically gives her a leg up in the magic department.
    im going to go into this with a very open mind. I dont have any expectations but for the writer to be calling this the high priestess team up i dont imagine it will be storm just channeling magic. I would hope a bit of her ancestry is discussed and them we actually see her cast magic. and yes to your last point all of that would be great so beautifully depicted if we got that but im.going into with like zero expectations. I dont want to hype myself up too much but I think we will be in for a treat.

Oh, how different their fates are in SoS. One is a skeleton, the other is trying to save the universe.
    Al Ewing made Storm great again! Storm greatest challenge might not be a matter of destruction, but creation.

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    im going to go into this with a very open mind. I dont have any expectations but for the writer to be calling this the high priestess team up i dont imagine it will be storm just channeling magic. I would hope a bit of her ancestry is discussed and them we actually see her cast magic. and yes to your last point all of that would be great so beautifully depicted if we got that but im.going into with like zero expectations. I dont want to hype myself up too much but I think we will be in for a treat.
    Oh don't get me wrong, I'm going into this story as a blank slate. For one, I've never heard of this writer let alone (knowingly) read anything by her. Secondly, after Ewing's flop in Red, it would be dumb of me to set myself up from the hype a writer is pushing. At the end of the day as Taurean Sun said (I believe?) the only thing that matters are issues sold. It's their job to hype up their work no matter what the actual product is giving.

Quote Originally Posted by StormBorn06 View Post
    Oh, how different their fates are in SoS. One is a skeleton, the other is trying to save the universe.
    It took me a minute to get that lmao!

But in Wanda's (and Odins, Dooms, Thanos) defense, it'd be kinda hard to tell such an all-encompassing story like this without getting rid of the heavy weights.

Oh don't get me wrong, I'm going into this story as a blank slate. For one, I've never heard of this writer let alone (knowingly) read anything by her. Secondly, after Ewing's flop in Red, it would be dumb of me to set myself up from the hype a writer is pushing. At the end of the day as Taurean Sun said (I believe?) the only thing that matters are issues sold. It's their job to hype up their work no matter what the actual product is giving.
    yikes I hope at the very least with hyping this as a team up of high priestesses we don't get anything beyond lightning lass... wouldn't that be a mess lol