Page 471 of 544 FirstFirst ... 371421461467468469470471472473474475481521 ... LastLast
Results 7,051 to 7,065 of 8147

Can we review the Galactic Core incident again. Cause I'm trying to think of an Omega who can replicate what she did.
    Phoenix ate one Sun and she went home.
    Vulcan Struggle with Orchis on the Sun.

while Storm was cable to draw in all that energy from so many suns.
    So how much more powerful Storm is compared to other energy manipulater

Astonishing Member Cyclone_Ablaze's Avatar

Here's the Storm vs Ironman Preview.

Cute Little Banter.

http://www.multiversitycomics.com/pr...n-annual-2023/
    #StormNeverDied
    #BindingLightOFAyesha!!!
    #AsgardianStorm
    #AlEwingbestStormWriter

In Ororo's Name....Let the Wormhole Open!!
    Ororo Munro: Regent of Arakko, Holder of the Seat of Loss, Omega Level Mutant, Goddess of Balance.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclone_Ablaze View Post

Cute Little Banter.

Oh they are getting extra catty LOL
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    OH, yes!!

I hope Storm loses, because I don't want Storm to be mind controlled by Agatha Harness.
    #StormNeverDied
    #BindingLightOFAyesha!!!
    #AsgardianStorm
    #AlEwingbestStormWriter

Ororo Munro: Regent of Arakko, Holder of the Seat of Loss, Omega Level Mutant, Goddess of Balance.

Cute Little Banter.

LMAO this actually looks fun. Their is obviously something at play here hyping up their emotions.
    Last edited by jwatson; 08-10-2023 at 12:47 PM.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

I HOPE i'm wrong, but Storm MIGHT just Win this Fight.

I say that because in the Preview Storm is able to Sense the Magic Crystals and she is surprised that Tony's Armor can't.

Since, Tony attacked first, I'm going to assume Storm Wins. Which is BAD NEWS because whoever Wins get's mind controlled by Agatha Harkness.

NO!!
    #StormNeverDied
    #BindingLightOFAyesha!!!
    #AsgardianStorm
    #AlEwingbestStormWriter

Don't really care who wins. Just hope it's a good balanced story, so far i am definitely intrigued though and looking forward to reading lee take on storm/iron man. I've gotten a few things just out the previews. We will hear Ororo's mother's final words, her magic side has been addressed again as she sensed what even tony machines couldn't. It's the little things that add up. ^_^

Also it could just as easily be storm loses or wins and her will power is able to break any hold agatha could have on her. Ayesha like, not today. So i don't think universally winning equal controlled because then it's kind of a weak premise of theres no way or no hope any of the winners bump that condition. I mean strange has a strong will too.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    I live for the petty. Drag Tony, drag him, he's earned it a thousand times over.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

That sounds like rubbish. The art is kind of nice, though...I really like how Cutler drew her hair.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    Don't really care who wins. Just hope it's a good balanced story, so far i am definitely intrigued though and looking forward to reading lee take on storm/iron man. I've gotten a few things just out the previews. We will hear Ororo's mother's final words, her magic side has been addressed again as she sensed what even tony machines couldn't. It's the little things that add up. ^_^

Also it could just as easily be storm loses or wins and her will power is able to break any hold agatha could have on her. Ayesha like, not today. So i don't think universally winning equal controlled because then it's kind of a weak premise of theres no way or no hope any of the winners bump that condition. I mean strange has a strong will too.
    Her claustrophobia was also mentioned and it's been a while since this was brought up, it will probably have some impact on this besides the small mention of the Thor clone that Storm fought and even though it wasn't her best performance she blasted him with a EMP.
    This preview is full of clues of how this fight can go.

Quote Originally Posted by HeraldOfStorm View Post
    Her claustrophobia was also mentioned and it's been a while since this was brought up, it will probably have some impact on this besides the small mention of the Thor clone that Storm fought and even though it wasn't her best performance she blasted him with a EMP.
    This preview is full of clues of how this fight can go.
    I enjoyed the claustraphobia joke. Like Mr. Claus being a mutant. so i immediately read it as "Mr. Claus...traphobia." and got a good laugh. It was good spacing of text on the letter part too.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    I enjoyed the claustraphobia joke. Like Mr. Claus being a mutant. so i immediately read it as "Mr. Claus...traphobia." and got a good laugh. It was good spacing of text on the letter part too.
    the roasting in general was pretty harsh and it's only the first few pages, where they'll stop if they follow this rhythm til the end. "some reassurance to be in your company" oh boy.

Cute Little Banter.

Oh, well damn
    Last edited by metalclouds; 08-10-2023 at 02:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by HeraldOfStorm View Post
    the roasting in general was pretty harsh and it's only the first few pages, where they'll stop if they follow this rhythm til the end. "some reassurance to be in your company" oh boy.
    It is. But very well done. I'm looking forward to the rest of it. lol and the fact that i could hear the voices made it all the better to me. lol. the dialogue actually is pretty good.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Quote Originally Posted by Will Evans View Post
    What do you mean?
    I’m eagerly anticipating for Storm to beat the $hit out of Apocalypse’s baby momma and her traitor sister.
    You misunderstood me. I meant Iron Man VS Storm.
    Al Ewing made Storm great again! Storm greatest challenge might not be a matter of destruction, but creation.