Page 423 of 544 FirstFirst ... 323373413419420421422423424425426427433473523 ... LastLast
Results 6,331 to 6,345 of 8147
    Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

LOLOLOLOL
    closes eyes and sticks fingers in ears....lalalalalalalalalalalalalalalala
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    LOLOLOLOL
    closes eyes and sticks fingers in ears....lalalalalalalalalalalalalalalala

mmhhhh The Truth Shall set you free, kiss that bliss goodbye

"Goddess be Praised"

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Nev-AHHHHHHH!!!!
    I will forever wear my ignorant bliss like Storm wears her Thunder Cloud and Lightning cloak.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    Nev-AHHHHHHH!!!!
    I will forever wear my ignorant bliss like Storm wears her Thunder Cloud and Lightning cloak.
    we'll see about that

"Goddess be Praised"

What's this talk about Iron Man fighting Storm? Didn't we finish one event just now... why drag Storm in another only so she can get beaten by IM? We all know that she can end him in less than a second but since we are talking about Marvel's golden boy, Iron Man, we will most likely get the L. I wish they would at least be fair when they put such matches and give the victory to the right hero and not because that hero is a golden boy... or because it is his book. You know there was this golden time where Heroes actually learned from their loses to someone superior.

Quote Originally Posted by The92Ghost View Post
    What's this talk about Iron Man fighting Storm? Didn't we finish one event just now... why drag Storm in another only so she can get beaten by IM? We all know that she can end him in less than a second but since we are talking about Marvel's golden boy, Iron Man, we will most likely get the L. I wish they would at least be fair when they put such matches and give the victory to the right hero and not because that hero is a golden boy... or because it is his book. You know there was this golden time where Heroes actually learned from their loses to someone superior.

the reason is Manyfold, when it comes to Hero vs Hero Events , for some reason the X-men are always the punching bags dont know why

Ororo was most likely used to fill a Quota and or Use her as bait to latch Storm fans who haven't learned their lesson, but the root is Plain old Greed
    "Goddess be Praised"

Quote Originally Posted by Typhoon View Post
    the reason is Manyfold, when it comes to Hero vs Hero Events , for some reason the X-men are always the punching bags dont know why

Ororo was most likely used to fill a Quota and or Use her as bait to latch Storm fans who haven't learned their lesson, but the root is Plain old Greed
    If only Marvel knew how to truly make money, the way they do it is simply wrong. They did it somewhat right with Krakoa era for the X-men comics, hopefully, they will learn from it instead of ignoring the large success of the X-men comics and going to old habits putting hero against hero, or their teams.

Since everyone has pointed out the obvious, I'll say that if by some miracle Storm does beat Iron Man(the system) I hope it's not with taser tier lightning... we'd never here the end of it and I want a fair win.

Quote Originally Posted by The Regent View Post
    Since everyone has pointed out the obvious, I'll say that if by some miracle Storm does beat Iron Man(the system) I hope it's not with taser tier lightning... we'd never here the end of it and I want a fair win.
    Yeah if she is permitted to beat him it should Be Orignal something not even Tony could foresee, Lord knows those haters and trolls would be squawking like Moring birds, Crying of this that, and the third if she just used Lightning

"Goddess be Praised"

Yeah if she is permitted to beat him it should Be Orignal something not even Tony could foresee, Lord knows those haters and trolls would be squawking like Moring birds, Crying of this that, and the third if she just used Lightning

Yup I hear them now "Iron Man tanked lightning from Thor! this is woke mary sue this and that!" >:O No sir no ma'am she need to just snatch all the electrons in the area thus nullifying his shields and drain him!

Quote Originally Posted by The92Ghost View Post
    Well when you are a superstar there is simply no rest from an event for you. You will be booked and busy 24/7

They literally editorialy resurrected scott for this.
    Ororo Munroe is Twilight Sparkle in xmen red if that makes sense.

See I'm thinking that they could go the lighting route but have her do something crazier have her pull electrons from his suit to fashion lighting. It's a double combo attack she is tearing at the suit on a quantum level and is using those particles to create lighting which she will in turn strike him with. That's the only way she beats him with lightning that will make sense.
    Ororo Munroe is Twilight Sparkle in xmen red if that makes sense.

Fantastic Member

when Storm shoots him with lightning bolts for 30 pages and the last two he absorbs everything and shoot a tazer at her

Quote Originally Posted by HeraldOfStorm View Post
    when Storm shoots him with lightning bolts for 30 pages and the last two he absorbs everything and shoot a tazer at her

Id rather her pull a Purple Rain As she did on Vulcan, maybe add some ice with it, I will personally freeze all 10 Hells over if she is Beatin with her own Lighting

"Goddess be Praised"

we'll see about that

LMAO this post had me dying laughing. That person in the image look like they trying to draw all the messy out someone. lol
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/