Page 345 of 544 FirstFirst ... 245295335341342343344345346347348349355395445 ... LastLast
Results 5,161 to 5,175 of 8147
    Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

To not go the cliche route and give us something healthy and meaningful and different is not what this Editorial/Writing X-Office is about. As much as I've really enjoyed this Era it's been nothing but one devastating shit show after another...and that's not about to stop anytime soon. I don't trust any of them, not even Lord God Ewing, to not ruin Storm's pregnancy and birth...if they were to even conceive of the idea.

And...a found family can be just as important and fulfilling and heartbreaking...in all the ways that matter...as blood family.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Quote Originally Posted by LadyXKerrigan View Post
    which part makes sense?

the part that Al Said it wasnt Nova coz just because she smiled at him doesnt mean she liked him...

or the part that Craig Marshal didnt even smiled back at Ororo in his one shot cameo? and no Craig Marshall adopting loolo is guy points? which we dont even know whats the deal or If that is Craig Marshall - smiling wasnt even involved compared to Nova in his case..

did you believe Cable was the father of Major X and Storm's the mother? ���� coz really where are these "understanding" coming from? Liefeld is not so crazy now does he?

also before you all assume that while he is gaining points because he appears he doesnt have baggage

let be realistic the entire Mutantdom is Storm's entire baggage well they want to be mother of Arakko...lols and why should he be the "father?"

he got a camera on that page...and thats all I got from him...so what else? and no should he gets killed off...lols you need more than well she is potential match for Ororo -to make that a significant death -- again Cable was a potential match with Ororo but it doesnt mean its a good idea, logan was a long time friend so yeah thats a match, Remy for all sake is a long time friend, heck even Magneto has respectful relationship with Ororo and you dont have to use the word Ship but itll make sense...but that one? why?
    it Makes sense because Relationships in teams don't mix very often, with all the Stuff Ororo Has on her plate It would nice to see her have a life outside of the work and chaos , out of all the Potentials Craig offers that Simplictly that i think may draw Ororo's Eye,
    "Goddess be Praised"

Quote Originally Posted by Typhoon View Post
    In Retrospect it kinda Makes sense why Ororo and Craig are a thing, when it comes to hero biz Relationships formed Within the team is just an Obvious Green light to Ploy the Classic Lovers Quarrel, which may or may not splinter the team into disfunction, But on the Flip side i can already feel a Lois & Clark, Steve & Diana, Peter & MJ, Fiasco, the regular partner is a deer during hunting season at all times, i seriously wouldn't be surprised if he was used as bait or just killed, to get Ororo

the Kid thing

The only way i would like Ororo to have Kids herself is if she was increadly old, Mentoring her Children and teaching them the lessons, Virtues, Magic, Control,
    the Baby thing is tired and has been done i want to see her kids grown at Their Mothers Side, Honoring her

See it is the simplicity of craig the mundanity that drew her to him. In myth there are many takes of Gods getting with humans goddesses turn to have one Male human they obsess over even changing form to be with that man. Like you said with steve and diana/ clark and lois. That person can be a nice break from all the craziness surrounding being a superpower being.
    The power dynamics though are kinda there, as storm is a literal god and her bf is a mere human a soil scientist. But given that up until now most if her suitors save for his brother, arte intergalactic emperors, avatar of gods, DR DOOM, lord of All vampires dracula, galactic warlord Khan... genius mega inventor Forge. And all the craziness they bring with them, she has opted for a simple yet brave normal human man to be with, plus ain't nobody got time for all that mess with those men no matter well intentioned they are.
    Last edited by Taurean Sun; 04-02-2023 at 03:20 AM.
    Ororo Munroe is Twilight Sparkle in xmen red if that makes sense.

it Makes sense because Relationships in teams don't mix very often, with all the Stuff Ororo Has on her plate It would nice to see her have a life outside of the work and chaos , out of all the Potentials Craig offers that Simplictly that i think may draw Ororo's Eye,
    Exactly, her with another super powered being eslecualmy an avenger will always be fraught with problems. And not just the normal kind. It's just not worth it. She has done big and crazy let's her do normal and simple at least for a while.
    Ororo Munroe is Twilight Sparkle in xmen red if that makes sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Taurean Sun View Post
    See it is the simplicity of craig the mundanity that drew her to him. In myth there are many takes of Gods getting with humans goddesses turn to have one make human they obsess over even changing firm to be with that man. Like you said with steve and diana/ clark and lois. That person can be a nice break from all the craziness surrounding being a superpower being.
    The power dynamics though are kinda there, as storm is a literal god and her bf is a mere human a soil scientist. But given that up until now most if her suitors save for his brother, arte intergalactic emperors, avatar of gods, DR DOOM, lord of All vampires dracula, galactic warlord Khan... genius mega inventor Forge. And all the craziness they bring with them, she has opted for a simple yet brave normal human man to be with, plus ain't nobody got time for all that mess with those men no matter well intentioned they are.
    Yeah, in an age when humans and mutants are so divided, it's great to see a relationship like that.
    Al Ewing made Storm great again! Storm greatest challenge might not be a matter of destruction, but creation.

Quote Originally Posted by Amazona dos ventos View Post
    POWERS: WILLPOWER

Storm resists malice through her indomitable willpower, a power that gives the user the ability to have an indomitably strong willpower, allowing them to be immune to all forms of temptation, including Telepathy, Mind Manipulation, etc.
    Through their will, the user can face great physical pain and psychological trauma and will refuse to surrender no matter how much the odds are stacked against them, possibly even to the point of cheating death, fate, and surpassing their own limitations, and it was because of this that she was able to show Tarn just how unstoppable and ruthless she was.
    Factors such as anguish, suffering and difficulty mean nothing to him. The user is capable of suffering any disaster without blinking, ignoring any pain, mentally staying on the sidelines of even the most dire events, and even the most fearsome odds will not make him think. Skills that would affect your mind or control you are useless, they shrug it off as nothing more than annoying. It will never break, never stoop, and even when a thousand apocalypses come, it will stand as tall and resolute as ever. Being split in half, trapped in a time loop of endless agony for thousands of years, or facing the most desperate odds means nothing to the user.
    This sounds like my power. Maybe my codename should be CockRoach. lmao.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

uh....since when was that on her list? tell me you are basing that from Yukio coz that is relatable happy go lucky fuck responsible leadership but its still not Yukio -- its not also Logan who she went out about a year trapping themselves in the World to escape the responsibility of chasing the school and explicitly told, and since when she had the opportunity to make a family with a legal husband whom she shared a long secret history and many first she still chose to become an x-man? are we talking about the same Storm here? or your ideal for Storm...

yes she once dated a surfer guy who couldnt handle Storm's lifestyle and ran off faster than Forge could think about proposals in extreme x-men...

and no its ironic that this guy's only charm is because he's too cute to be loolo's adopted father (again im not saying he aint considerable for that) but Storm herself is the mother of all the Arakki, she is the one with the baggage here...

im ranking how fast would this one run...or at least survive by all means...but like how everyone dont just believe an apple is an orange -- this doesnt just work with just charming adopted father...

Projections aside...and considering we've only seen two panels of them sitting at a dinner table with no dialogue...I'll leave it up to Ewing to dictate just how feasible this new romance is, how long it lasts, and why would they be attracted to each other.

I would speculate that for all his "normal human-ness" she would see his strength, courage and selflessness in the face of adversity (in JD) and be drawn to him. Likewise, he would see past her status and the reverence others have for her to her strength, courage and selflessness...they would recognise each other's humanity.

Apart from the grandiose titles everyone has given Storm...she probably doesn't put much stock in any of those and regards herself woman, human and mutant first and foremost.

I'm looking forward to reading what Ewing has to say.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    Projections aside...and considering we've only seen two panels of them sitting at a dinner table with no dialogue...I'll leave it up to Ewing to dictate just how feasible this new romance is, how long it lasts, and why would they be attracted to each other.

I would speculate that for all his "normal human-ness" she would see his strength, courage and selflessness in the face of adversity (in JD) and be drawn to him. Likewise, he would see past her status and the reverence others have for her to her strength, courage and selflessness...they would recognise each other's humanity.

Apart from the grandiose titles everyone has given Storm...she probably doesn't put much stock in any of those and regards herself woman, human and mutant first and foremost.

I'm looking forward to reading what Ewing has to say.

i would agree to check out how in the world Ewing will do this...coz again im not the writer...but Im no fool when it comes to stories that are first of all already convoluted how her "mother" works here...but Ill stop wasting time and my resources on Ewings -- because of all the breaks he is doing...too much of anything is still bad...

an apple is still an apple and no matter how you color it orange its still an apple...I get the point of this is fiction who are we to question the fantasy? but why are you suggesting this fantasy also matters...

so going back to Ewings continuity -- Storm is the Mother of Arakki, so technically Craig Marshall, newly accepted as Arakki -- is Storm's son -- you are telling me that Ill go blind with the logic of that Incest with Storm for Ewing's sake of breaking things coz why would I do that?

I didnt give Ridley a chance to redeem for breaking a Storm logic so why Ewing over and over?

is he still selling oranges or orange colored apples?

Incest?

You do know that when we say "Mother" it's:

A modernised slang term of utmost endearment

Also used in the metaphorical sense similar to "Caretaker" or "Guardian" or "Head of..."

So what you're alluding to is so....wrong...on so many levels...I...have no more words.

This is not a topic I can think of.

A stormy month is coming, let the atmosphere be active!
    Al Ewing made Storm great again! Storm greatest challenge might not be a matter of destruction, but creation.

Astonishing Member Cyclone_Ablaze's Avatar

Wow lol A lot of chatter what the hell did I miss.
    Last edited by Cyclone_Ablaze; 04-02-2023 at 08:58 AM.
    #StormNeverDied
    #BindingLightOFAyesha!!!
    #AsgardianStorm
    #AlEwingbestStormWriter

In Ororo's Name....Let the Wormhole Open!!
    Ororo Munro: Regent of Arakko, Holder of the Seat of Loss, Omega Level Mutant, Goddess of Balance.

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    Incest?

You do know that when we say "Mother" it's:

A modernised slang term of utmost endearment

Also used in the metaphorical sense similar to "Caretaker" or "Guardian" or "Head of..."

So what you're alluding to is so....wrong...on so many levels...I...have no more words.
    dear giving me the urban dictionary doesnt erase the fact that the word used is Mother with the implication that yes its basic form of female child bearing being...just look at how today everyone is excited that shed be the adopted mother of Loolo like...she technically already Loolo's mother...

im not saying Al sucks as a writer I said that to Ridley, its just that his consistent use of innuendos like *making war* or references like Rope a dope (which I do get as reference to Mohammad Ali) doesnt always get across as the right message....his style is too convoluted and to consider that most of his readership are assuming from adults...would get but come on he also has readers from what as young as 9 -- and yes would a 15 year old think about "leader" when they read the word Mother?

im not saying his style is not commendable...his strategy do requires critical chess, but his word play breaking is taking too much from the simplest of point...and the same way we laughed at how Childish storm sounded with Okie dokie...or would Storm really call Crawler an idiot as a joke...

What does Mother mean to Storm really, everyone was just applauding Craig coz he adopted Loolo and he is viable for a partner because they were so not thinking about Mother Storm as a leader...they were pointing shed be Loolo's Mother as in Mom...so im sorry you are smart...but people do get blind with fanaticism and yes Im a Storm fan over Ewing fan I have to explain this to you...it is an interpretation that you and I would be able to stop? or no? do you have the time to post that every single time Ewing is misinterpreted? or the worst Storm?
    Last edited by LadyXKerrigan; 04-02-2023 at 08:59 AM.

I don't know about others but i stan a craig because with no powers he showed he had the courage to stand and do what he knew to be right. He wasn't expecting to be saved.

craigisawesome.jpg
    craigisawesome1.jpg
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    I don't know about others but i stan a craig because with no powers he showed he had the courage to stand and do what he knew to be right. He wasn't expecting to be saved.

craigisawesome.jpg
    craigisawesome1.jpg
    Yeah, a brave, fearless, ordinary man. Let the agents, Kings and self-destructive geniuses rest.