Page 286 of 544 FirstFirst ... 186236276282283284285286287288289290296336386 ... LastLast
Results 4,276 to 4,290 of 8147

Are they showing the preview during the Virtual event tonight...or?

Quote Originally Posted by Jalysia View Post
    Are they showing the preview during the Virtual event tonight...or?
    I was just thinking that. Maybe they're saving it for some kind of related announcement or something?
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

I think it will come tomorrow, sometimes previews come on friday.
    Ororo Munroe is Twilight Sparkle in xmen red if that makes sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Taurean Sun View Post
    See to me that thing is a disease and no amount of "redemption" will save it. The whole redemption of sinister aka Mr Nazi is really interesting when you are looking at the writer. Really, you want to redeem that thing? The literal strain? Sure Jan.
    Yes, evil goes deep into Sinister's dna, and he would insult the word redemption.
    Al Ewing made Storm great again! Storm greatest challenge might not be a matter of destruction, but creation.

Quote Originally Posted by StormBorn06 View Post
    Yes, evil goes deep into Sinister's dna, and he would insult the word redemption.
    Like I am getting sick and tired of the whole redemption trend with villans. News flash; not every person is evil because trauma, some people are evil because they are evil. That is reality. The whole they experienced trauma is such a dumb cop out plot thread because it many many people have experienced trauma and didnt turn evil.

Like I am getting sick and tired of the whole redemption trend with villans. News flash; not every person is evil because trauma, some people are evil because they are evil. That is reality. The whole they experienced trauma is such a dumb cop out plot thread because it many many people have experienced trauma and didnt turn evil.
    Agree. Luckily I guess Sinister won't get the so-called redemption, because he will join his siblings in fall of x to continue to be mutants' enemies.
    Al Ewing made Storm great again! Storm greatest challenge might not be a matter of destruction, but creation.

Just read an article saying that Ryan Renolds wants both James Marsden and Halle Berry to return in Deadpool 3, along with that Sir Patrick Stewart and Ian McKellen said they aren't done with Charles and Erik yet, I'm honestly really excited I feel like Renolds would give a MUCH better version of storm and Cyclops then Cameron ever did especially in the prequels, i hope Renolds dogs on him every chance he gets

"Goddess be Praised"

Quote Originally Posted by Typhoon View Post
    Just read an article saying that Ryan Renolds wants both James Marsden and Halle Berry to return in Deadpool 3, along with that Sir Patrick Stewart and Ian McKellen said they aren't done with Charles and Erik yet, I'm honestly really excited I feel like Renolds would give a MUCH better version of storm and Cyclops then Cameron ever did especially in the prequels, i hope Renolds dogs on him every chance he gets

God I hope that’s true!
    “Not as good as I once was… but I’m as good, once, as I ever was.”

Quote Originally Posted by Typhoon View Post

Ehhh I personally domt particualrily care for those versions of the charachter in relation to storm and scott. But at least in this storm's jokes might actually land. But all in all cant wait for this whole painful universe to die so we can move on.

Someone pointed out that they recolored her eyes and made them blue on the official Marvel.com listing for the issue.

Now where is that preview!

"Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    Someone pointed out that they recolored her eyes and made them blue on the official Marvel.com listing for the issue.

Idk but it is looking like mother wont be attending this years event too.she really is beyonce of mutants goes for one event and never does it again.

Astonishing Member Cyclone_Ablaze's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post

It was me. I posted it on Twitter.

I found out because a Friend of mind mentioned it too me.

I'm happy they fixed it because Artist keep making her Eyes Brown. One user who responded to my Tweet said they prefer Storm with Brown Eyes because she looks better. That makes NO SENSE. That's like me saying I prefer Jean Grey with Blonde hair and Emma Frost with Black Hair because it looks better. No.

It doesn't work.
    Last edited by Cyclone_Ablaze; 03-17-2023 at 08:06 AM.
    #StormNeverDied
    #BindingLightOFAyesha!!!
    #AsgardianStorm
    #AlEwingbestStormWriter

In Ororo's Name....Let the Wormhole Open!!
    Ororo Munro: Regent of Arakko, Holder of the Seat of Loss, Omega Level Mutant, Goddess of Balance.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclone_Ablaze View Post

I'm happy they fixed it because Artist keep making her Eyes Brown. One user who responded to my Tweet said they prefer Storm with Brown Eyes because she looks better. That makes NO SENSE. That's like me saying I prefer Jean Grey with Blonde hair and Emma Frost with Black Hair because it looks better. No.

It doesn't work.
    We already had brown eyes storm halle berry and the other one.

Astonishing Member Cyclone_Ablaze's Avatar

We already had brown eyes storm halle berry and the other one.
    We also had Brown Eyes during X-Treme X-Men run. I forgot the Artist, but they kept switching her Eye color to Brown to Blue to Blue to Brown. Like....seriously this can't be THAT difficult to remember a characters basic Feature.
    #StormNeverDied
    #BindingLightOFAyesha!!!
    #AsgardianStorm
    #AlEwingbestStormWriter

In Ororo's Name....Let the Wormhole Open!!
    Ororo Munro: Regent of Arakko, Holder of the Seat of Loss, Omega Level Mutant, Goddess of Balance.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclone_Ablaze View Post

It doesn't work.
    This is not our house. Know that and know peace!

Not really active here anymore, feel free to find me on the cesspool that is Twitter: https://twitter.com/DivineMutation