Page 305 of 544 FirstFirst ... 205255295301302303304305306307308309315355405 ... LastLast
Results 4,561 to 4,575 of 8147
    Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    Damn Skippy! This idea that writers are hanging onto fans/readers "reviews" and writing accordingly is silly...considering how much in advance these stories are prepped and written. We are discussing SatB 02 today Ewing's script for XMR 12 is already complete and he's probably finalising XMR 14 and Heralds of o--[A]--o.
    This, this, this. This is why fans and their timelines for nfluence don't work. By the time certain fans get the book and respond to it negatively they were already 4-6 months ahead.

As for Storm not wanting to destroy a universe? Is this really a shock to anyone??? Really?

Storm has NEVER been about that life and that's one of the many reasons why I love her. It would've been EASY for her to say wipe out SinisterEarth as revenge for the destruction of Arakko, the billions of innocent humans be damned. But this isn't Storm, and even as angry as she was THAT HER CHILD, HER DAUGHTER was brutalized and killed, she never once thought to return the favor to her former "mother" that had been corrupted beyond repair.

Storm loves life. Period. In fact one could say she NEEDS life to sustain herself, her very soul even. Hell I'm pretty sure someone could make an argument that the reason Storm was able to live as long as she did was due to a mixture of being among the stars and being among her faithful lol. But anyway...

Like "the Old Witch" said before -

This is not our house. Know that and know peace!

Not really active here anymore, feel free to find me on the cesspool that is Twitter: https://twitter.com/DivineMutation

I don't think it's a retcon to say NDare is a Sorcereress.
    Her Mother rebel against tradition and left.
    We just never saw her use magic. I have always headcanon that NDare was using Magic to hide her White Hair and Blue eyes.
    But I also like the idea that it may have skipped her mother which is why it was so easy for her to rebel against tradition until having Ororo ,to be like, welp I guess Ma was right .

Quote Originally Posted by Subliminally View Post
    As for Storm not wanting to destroy a universe? Is this really a shock to anyone??? Really?

Storm has NEVER been about that life and that's one of the many reasons why I love her. It would've been EASY for her to say wipe out SinisterEarth as revenge for the destruction of Arakko, the billions of innocent humans be damned. But this isn't Storm, and even as angry as she was THAT HER CHILD, HER DAUGHTER was brutalized and killed, she never once thought to return the favor to her former "mother" that had been corrupted beyond repair.

Storm loves life. Period. In fact one could say she NEEDS life to sustain herself, her very soul even. Hell I'm pretty sure someone could make an argument that the reason Storm was able to live as long as she did was due to a mixture of being among the stars and being among her faithful lol. But anyway...

Omg I've been looking for that scan forever.

Yeah, killing clone Moira would mean murdering the universe. Now I'm more curious about how this will all end and get back to the present.
    Al Ewing made Storm great again! Storm greatest challenge might not be a matter of destruction, but creation.

Quote Originally Posted by BlkGldBlu View Post
    Omg I've been looking for that scan forever.
    Uncanny X-men #155. xD

Not really active here anymore, feel free to find me on the cesspool that is Twitter: https://twitter.com/DivineMutation

Quote Originally Posted by StormBorn06 View Post
    Yeah, killing clone Moira would mean murdering the universe. Now I'm more curious about how this will all end and get back to the present.
    Same!

10 char

Astonishing Member Cyclone_Ablaze's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by OG Storm View Post
    This, this, this. This is why fans and their timelines for nfluence don't work. By the time certain fans get the book and respond to it negatively they were already 4-6 months ahead.
    Lol A waste of time....
    #StormNeverDied
    #BindingLightOFAyesha!!!
    #AsgardianStorm
    #AlEwingbestStormWriter

In Ororo's Name....Let the Wormhole Open!!
    Ororo Munro: Regent of Arakko, Holder of the Seat of Loss, Omega Level Mutant, Goddess of Balance.

I think this is by far one of my Top favorite Feats now.
    Nobody is Boosting her this all Storm combining her Magic and Mutants powers to conjure a Spell by calling upon her Ancestors, Gods, Invoking herself and giving up her own life. BEAUTIFUL.

Last edited by Cyclone_Ablaze; 03-22-2023 at 09:56 AM.
    #StormNeverDied
    #BindingLightOFAyesha!!!
    #AsgardianStorm
    #AlEwingbestStormWriter

Ororo Munro: Regent of Arakko, Holder of the Seat of Loss, Omega Level Mutant, Goddess of Balance.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclone_Ablaze View Post
    I think this is by far one of my Top favorite Feats now.
    Nobody is Boosting her this all Storm combining her Magic and Mutants powers to conjure a Spell by calling upon her Ancestors, Gods, Invoking herself and giving up her own life. BEAUTIFUL.

Are you positive!? Because you may be right? Some say that Khora's flame wasn't there to boost Storm but was there for an "ingredient" that she was the "fire incarnate" Storm mentioned in her spell. Originally I was team amped because this is Old Woman Storm doing the biggest feat she's ever done but now I'm not too sure.

She teleported a Solar System. I do not care if she was amped up to her head. Still a crazy feat.

Quote Originally Posted by Leirus View Post
    She teleported a Solar System. I do not care if she was amped up to her head. Still a crazy feat.
    Lol, this made me cackle.

But agreed.

Are you positive!? Because you may be right? Some say that Khora's flame wasn't there to boost Storm but was there for an "ingredient" that she was the "fire incarnate" Storm mentioned in her spell. Originally I was team amped because this is Old Woman Storm doing the biggest feat she's ever done but now I'm not too sure.
    Yes, I am Positive.

There's no indication Storm was boosted. I think her Fire just added to the Spell like you said an ingredient. I don't see how Storm was boosted.
    Last edited by Cyclone_Ablaze; 03-22-2023 at 10:13 AM.
    #StormNeverDied
    #BindingLightOFAyesha!!!
    #AsgardianStorm
    #AlEwingbestStormWriter

The goddess of life offering Khora's fire and life incarnate doesn't mean this was a group project btw.
    Faves: Ororo Munroe♥ Maxima Of Almerac♥ Donna Troy♥ Mari Jiwe McCabe♥ Jean Grey♥ Cyclops♥ Monet♥ Wanda Maximoff♥ Jubilee♥
    CHECKMATE
    GA: "She moves fast"..
    F:"Compared to who?"
    GA:"Hold her!"
    F:"Does it look like I'm not trying!?"

♡♡♡

Quote Originally Posted by Leirus View Post
    It really is wild. A controlled wormhole? I'm still stunned.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!