Page 369 of 544 FirstFirst ... 269319359365366367368369370371372373379419469 ... LastLast
Results 5,521 to 5,535 of 8147
    Fantastic Member

This new issue frustrated me so much, it’s like for every step forward, we go backwards…
    I am a woman, a mutant, a thief, an X-Men, a lover, a wife, a Goddess. I am all these things. I am Storm, and for me, there are no such things as limits.

So finally read the issue. It was good. Issue 2 was better but this was good. The action was great. The story was good. And sinsiter was well sinsiter. The ressurection was handled well in a unique way. This wasnt storm, this was a body with the impression of storm. And as such she was more reckless and more uninhibited and lacked experience which is very very important. I liked it. It seems our time in this event is truly over and it was fun. Looks like sos dominion wont be my cup of tea since there will be no charachter I care about in it. Now time to go back to the main storyline.
    Ororo Munroe is Twilight Sparkle in xmen red if that makes sense.

Will hopefully read this after work but alls i know is i am amped my Red renewed today and it's for 12 more issues so YEEEEEEEEES! i cant remember Ewing ever having 24 issues of anything at marvel which is a crime. I still have a few books left to read though like the latest Thor and Amazing Spiderman.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    Will hopefully read this after work but alls i know is i am amped my Red renewed today and it's for 12 more issues so YEEEEEEEEES! i cant remember Ewing ever having 24 issues of anything at marvel which is a crime. I still have a few books left to read though like the latest Thor and Amazing Spiderman.
    Hey, Immortal Hulk got to #50.

Quote Originally Posted by Frobisher View Post
    Hey, Immortal Hulk got to #50.
    lol your right and i actually followed that series. Which led me to his Gamma Flight and stuff. so okay, one series. But Guardians should have been a 100 issues.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Red should get a 100+ issues. The man has a story to tell.

Quote Originally Posted by Idiopop View Post
    This new issue frustrated me so much, it’s like for every step forward, we go backwards…
    Why? This was a mere echo of Storm and still did what she did. The issue felt kind of rushed, but Storm was the best of it.
    Ewing makes me wonder if Storm should remain a cosmic Marvel character. If I see her ever again in a bathing suit throwing lighting I may cry.

Quote Originally Posted by Taurean Sun View Post
    Red should get a 100+ issues. The man has a story to tell.
    I hope it indeed does. I know I plan to stay subscribed. Just seeing all those mutants of color on the cover to red 14 made my soul soar. And nova! The only thing missing is Lorna and cable at this point. I wanted jean here but I've come to realize I don't now. Lol. Maybe Scott. Lol
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Quote Originally Posted by Taurean Sun View Post
    So finally read the issue. It was good. Issue 2 was better but this was good. The action was great. The story was good. And sinsiter was well sinsiter. The ressurection was handled well in a unique way. This wasnt storm, this was a body with the impression of storm. And as such she was more reckless and more uninhibited and lacked experience which is very very important. I liked it. It seems our time in this event is truly over and it was fun. Looks like sos dominion wont be my cup of tea since there will be no charachter I care about in it. Now time to go back to the main storyline.
    I really enjoyed this and it was such an interesting take.

SOS Dominion will conclude this story but I think will also bring us back to the current timeline and will set up Red. I have a feeling our current Storm will have important appearances in Dominion.

That's so great to hear! He deserves it and this wonderful cast deserves it as well.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    I really enjoyed this and it was such an interesting take.

SOS Dominion will conclude this story but I think will also bring us back to the current timeline and will set up Red. I have a feeling our current Storm will have important appearances in Dominion.

That's so great to hear! He deserves it and this wonderful cast deserves it as well.
    Yep I think I understand the perspective ewing wanted us to take from this event. About where storm is in the current period 1000. I cant wait to share that with the thread. But yeah I liked it. Ewing cant really miss even if he tried it seems and that makes me all the more excited for the future.

I loved this issue, Ewing is a master of the tie-in. The work he's doing with Storm is phenomenal.

This trilogy is more for Storm and arakko's future. He gives us Ironfire, the evolution of Storm's relationship with arakko and the magical potential of Storm. Can't wait to see the Red after that.
    Al Ewing made Storm great again! Storm greatest challenge might not be a matter of destruction, but creation.

Astonishing Member Cyclone_Ablaze's Avatar

This was a 7/10.

While I loved this ISSUE, it was the weakest one. However, there was some amazing moments in this issue today. One of them was Emma Frost with her Giant Voltron Suit LOL.

I really enjoyed Storm, especially when she knows that she had no experience, but was still able to lay the smack down. And it's good to see Old Woman Khora again i'm glad she's still kicking until she wasn't lol. I hate Sinister such a coward to shoot Jon in the back of the Head.

Anyway, this was Good, not the strongest but still good.
    #StormNeverDied
    #BindingLightOFAyesha!!!
    #AsgardianStorm
    #AlEwingbestStormWriter

In Ororo's Name....Let the Wormhole Open!!
    Ororo Munro: Regent of Arakko, Holder of the Seat of Loss, Omega Level Mutant, Goddess of Balance.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclone_Ablaze View Post
    This was a 7/10.

While I loved this ISSUE, it was the weakest one. However, there was some amazing moments in this issue today. One of them was Emma Frost with her Giant Voltron Suit LOL.

I really enjoyed Storm, especially when she knows that she had no experience, but was still able to lay the smack down. And it's good to see Old Woman Khora again i'm glad she's still kicking until she wasn't lol. I hate Sinister such a coward to shoot Jon in the back of the Head.

Anyway, this was Good, not the strongest but still good.
    Yeah, issue #2 was the star of the trilogy but this was still great indeed. Can't wait to get back to current reality!
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Read it.
    Big Meh.
    She always looks good Naked.