Page 375 of 544 FirstFirst ... 275325365371372373374375376377378379385425475 ... LastLast
Results 5,611 to 5,625 of 8147

I wonder if the sins twist will be those who are in the room with moira when it resets are the ones who get their consciousness pulled back as well. So Storm Avatar, Jon, Sinister, most likely rasputin. We know sinister remembers what happens when he control kills a moira.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Quote Originally Posted by StormBorn06 View Post
    Where does this information come from? I thought it meant that he likes to write about Iron Fire in Immoral X-Men.
    Here you go, it’s from I think the very first interview about the event: https://www.cbr.com/sins-of-sinister...len-interview/

“Some we've met, like Rasputin. Other's we haven't, and let me tell you, Jon Ironfire is a hell of a character! I was writing him in the Omega issue, and that guy has legs!”
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    Here you go, it’s from I think the very first interview about the event: https://www.cbr.com/sins-of-sinister...len-interview/

“Some we've met, like Rasputin. Other's we haven't, and let me tell you, Jon Ironfire is a hell of a character! I was writing him in the Omega issue, and that guy has legs!”
    Thank you very much!! There still seems to be a glimmer of hope.
    Last edited by StormBorn06; 04-14-2023 at 07:27 AM.
    Al Ewing made Storm great again! Storm greatest challenge might not be a matter of destruction, but creation.

Yeah anytime the screen goes black and all we get is the sound of a gunshot, I’m skeptical. Maybe his Cyclopsdog tears Sinister’s arm off in time.

Yeah anytime the screen goes black and all we get is the sound of a gunshot, I’m skeptical. Maybe his Cyclopsdog tears Sinister’s arm off in time.
    Unfortunately his dog also died in the attack, but I can imagine him using his powers to creating a metal shield, blocking Sinister's shot.
    Last edited by StormBorn06; 04-14-2023 at 07:39 AM.
    Al Ewing made Storm great again! Storm greatest challenge might not be a matter of destruction, but creation.

Unfortunately his dog also died in the attack, but I can imagine him using his powers to creating a metal shield, blocking Sinister's shot.
    Ah ok I missed the panel of the dog being lost. Poor thing.

Yeah either he blocked the shot in time or there’s a twist, like Moira or the Doombot stopped him, or one of the surviving Arakkii if there are any.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

While this was a cute little What if...? side story...exactly like AoA...it's largely irrelevant...and that's my main take-away and issue.

The character in SatB 3 is 1000 years old. When they reset to current 616/2023...characters such as Ironfire, Khora etc. are still young and new. And SoS reverts to an event that "could have potentially happened" if they don't do something about Sinister and the Moira clones now. It may have played out as Destiny saw it but for the most part and for everyone not directly linked to the moment Sinister played his hand at the QC meeting...none of SoS happened and will never happen. Exactly like AoA.

Some will remember. Most will not. Some characters will cross over. Most will not. There are some repercussions. But most of the this era will remain unaffected.

Exactly like AoA.
    Last edited by Devaishwarya; 04-14-2023 at 07:55 AM.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Ah ok I missed the panel of the dog being lost. Poor thing.

Yeah either he blocked the shot in time or there’s a twist, like Moira or the Doombot stopped him, or one of the surviving Arakkii if there are any.
    I'm happy to see IronFire make it to the finals anyway. Jon Avenge Us!!

The hell? So he isnt dead? So the storm system is still in the mix?
    Ororo Munroe is Twilight Sparkle in xmen red if that makes sense.

But here is the thing... the universe is getting reset whether we like it or not, the storm system has only nom as its survivor it seems for now. Aside achieving dominion I dont know how the storm system survives or what Jon's role is in the omega issue.
    Ororo Munroe is Twilight Sparkle in xmen red if that makes sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Taurean Sun View Post
    But here is the thing... the universe is getting reset whether we like it or not, the storm system has only nom as its survivor it seems for now. Aside achieving dominion I dont know how the storm system survives or what Jon's role is in the omega issue.
    I hope he does everything he can to make Sinister fail, and I can't ask for much more than that.

Fantastic Member

thank you, ever since I finished reading the last issue I knew something was wrong and it couldn't end there, especially after I remembered Ewing said things would be good since just defeating Emma wasn't even close to solving all the problems of this timeline.

Predictably speculating...I don't see anyone winning/achieving Dominion. The parties involved will fail because of whatever/whoever (the most unpredictable aspect of the story)...the timeline reverts...All four Sinister Suites live to plot another day (Bah! If it wasn't for those meddling kids!) The end.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    Predictably speculating...I don't see anyone winning/achieving Dominion. The parties involved will fail because of whatever/whoever (the most unpredictable aspect of the story)...the timeline reverts...All four Sinister Suites live to plot another day (Bah! If it wasn't for those meddling kids!) The end.
    Honestly I hope so? I do think all four Sinisters are going to fail to reach their goal. But at the same time I think MR is probably going to be the most victorious out of everyone? I'm sure she'll be thwarted it in the end but the fact that Rasputin somehow finds her way into the 616 present day to cause a little bit of chaos with her knowledge would fit perfectly with her personality. I could definitely see her resetting the timeline to just before Sinister ends up killing Hope just to have Rasputin info dump this information to the entire quiet council.

Or maybe it ends up being Sinister's last middle finger to the whole future he created.

Quote Originally Posted by loke13 View Post
    Honestly I hope so? I do think all four Sinisters are going to fail to reach their goal. But at the same time I think MR is probably going to be the most victorious out of everyone? I'm sure she'll be thwarted it in the end but the fact that Rasputin somehow finds her way into the 616 present day to cause a little bit of chaos with her knowledge would fit perfectly with her personality. I could definitely see her resetting the timeline to just before Sinister ends up killing Hope just to have Rasputin info dump this information to the entire quiet council.

Or maybe it ends up being Sinister's last middle finger to the whole future he created.
    He's definitely the..."Well, if I can't have it...no one else can!" type of guy.

At this point...I'm only marginally interested in who resets the timeline and how.