Page 137 of 544 FirstFirst ... 3787127133134135136137138139140141147187237 ... LastLast
Results 2,041 to 2,055 of 8147

Quote Originally Posted by Subliminally View Post
    The nerd in me already wrote my mini review. I'll pm each of you when I get home.
    Eagerly waiting
    Ororo Munroe is Twilight Sparkle in xmen red if that makes sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Taurean Sun View Post
    Also is it just me or did they just silently retcon the colour of storms eyes?
    it seems they do it on purpose, just to see the fanbase complain.

@butterflykyss ,OG Storm, Taurean Sun.

Messages sent.
    This is not our house. Know that and know peace!

Not really active here anymore, feel free to find me on the cesspool that is Twitter: https://twitter.com/DivineMutation

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Messages sent.
    I just saw your message and I think your points are valid. very much ready to discuss in public forum.
    Last edited by butterflykyss; 01-24-2023 at 08:23 PM.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    I just saw your message and I think your points are valid. very much ready to discuss in public forum.
    Ok butterflykyss I'ma ask you cause I know you ain't gonna accept just anything. Was the issue worth buying for a Storm fan with standards?

Quote Originally Posted by The Regent View Post
    Ok butterflykyss I'ma ask you cause I know you ain't gonna accept just anything. Was the issue worth buying for a Storm fan with standards?

I need a minute.
    This is not our house. Know that and know peace!

Not really active here anymore, feel free to find me on the cesspool that is Twitter: https://twitter.com/DivineMutation

my personal opinion is that I feel most storm fans will enjoy this issue. could some things have been done different? absolutely. sub has some fair criticism of what was shown that I completely understand. however I think she has a few great moments that establish why she will be a formidable foe against sinister in this overall event moving forward.

now is the issue worth buying I say yes. this is the first real event that storm has been the major player and if we want the xwriters to see the value of her inclusion and fair representation in these stories I think it absolutely is worth buying. this as well as pre-ordering SoB and her mini is going to be very important I think in her getting a future potential solo ongoing.
    Last edited by butterflykyss; 01-24-2023 at 09:46 PM.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

my personal opinion is that I feel most storm fans will enjoy this issue. could some things have been done different? absolutely. sub has some fair criticism of what was shown that I completely understand. however I think she has a few great moments that establish why she will be a formidable foe against sinister in this overall event moving forward.

now is the issue worth buying I say yes. this is the first real event that storm has been the major player and if we want the xwriters to see the value of her inclusion and fair representation in these stories I think it absolutely is worth buying. this as well as pre-ordering SoB and her mini is going to be very important I think in her getting a future potential solo ongoing.
    Ok, does she make rain unaided?

Ok, does she make rain unaided?
    lmfao no rain. I can dm u a summary if u want?

lmfao no rain. I can dm u a summary if u want?
    Would you please?

Mighty Member

Messages sent.
    I can't wait to talk about storm's biggest feat that no one is talking about.

Quote Originally Posted by OG Storm View Post
    I can't wait to talk about storm's biggest feat that no one is talking about.
    sub wasn't impressed lol

Would you please?
    sent 10char

Incredible Member

Just Read SOS

It’s good for what it is and the story that’s being told , I’ll wait till the brotherhood book come out…

Quote Originally Posted by BPStorm2 View Post
    Just Read SOS

It’s good for what it is and the story that’s being told , I’ll wait till the brotherhood book come out…

right. I need things to get exponentially bigger for storm. I'm curious to see where they go with the character.