Page 171 of 544 FirstFirst ... 71121161167168169170171172173174175181221271 ... LastLast
Results 2,551 to 2,565 of 8147

A pairing of characters from two different offices is always a disaster, not to mention that Xoffice is definitely a maverick extreme.
    Al Ewing made Storm great again! Storm greatest challenge might not be a matter of destruction, but creation.

Quote Originally Posted by Taurean Sun View Post
    Yall hear me out. What about Blue marvel and Storm as a couple. Like that man can open her eyes to a whole new world, LITERALLY!
    I've been secretly wishing for that forever, I don't know much about BM but from what I've seen he's a mature, seasoned and level headed rock of a man. And he's a powerhouse in his own right so no need to lessen Storm to fit in his world and vice versa.
    Last edited by The Regent; 01-31-2023 at 06:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Typhoon View Post
    i always felt he And Photon were better together they both work in space, their abilities have similarities and they actually know each other, plus having a non-mutant Boyfriend probably makes things difficult
    Photon and he broke up and it looks like they will be pairing her with Jericho which is amazing. But he and storm, like I cant think of a man more perfectly suited for her. Yeah he is no king, but he is the kind of mature and intelligence that storm will thrive with. It's just a fan thing dont have to take me seriously.
    Ororo Munroe is Twilight Sparkle in xmen red if that makes sense.

Photon and he broke up and it looks like they will be pairing her with Jericho which is amazing. But he and storm, like I cant think of a man more perfectly suited for her. Yeah he is no king, but he is the kind of mature and intelligence that storm will thrive with. It's just a fan thing dont have to take me seriously.
    no, i get it, Storm has been out of the dating game for quite some time so, to see her possibly being with BM, who meets her in the middle, and won't have to sully her own abilities to make them seem equal is really, cool...questions stands is how they meet and bloom off from there.
    Last edited by Typhoon; 01-31-2023 at 06:03 PM.
    "Goddess be Praised"

Mighty Member

Eve explained this. They aren't broken up she's just having her adventures. They are still together waiting for someone else to write that story. Monica deserves her own stuff.

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Talking

Omg so I was spoiled of the storm appearance in wanda. And I will say, I liked it. It was a set up story, and I hope stephanie gets to tell the story.

Oh and her civilian look is sooo beautiful. Like storm has DRIP! but WBK.
    I am SO Hyped for this, thanks for sharing what we can expect, see you all if the Storm Fandom on the other side of the premier tomorrow!!

"By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Anyone else somewhat surprised that Angel and Storm were never Made a thing or at least shipped in the Comics, i like them together, the Goddess and her Angel

Quote Originally Posted by StormBorn06 View Post
    Attachment 129066Attachment 129067

I think the prototype for this scene was taken from Classic X-Men#1
    In real life, Warren would be a dreamboat; insanely rich and handsome and kind and has beautiful angel wings he can fly you around on? Like, puppies and unicorns ideal. But in a superhero context, he's kinda basic/useless/borderline a liability. Then factor in the whole bipolar Archangel of death thing, and it's like, Betsy gurl, you can have him! But I did always love that Classic X-Men story, and it was cute he had a crush on her in Ultimate X-Men too, but I'm glad nothing more came of it.

I think Storm needs a Lois Lane to her Superman, though. You know. BP, Wolverine, that kind of thing just isn't going to work. She's the Alpha(Omega). She can't play second fiddle to the dude. She just needs a sort of regular person to ground her into her humanity. That's why I was always partial to Yukio, even if she's also toxic AF. Ororo needs someone with whom she can let her hair down and have fun with. I guess someone entirely new should be created, but in practice, that would really only work if she had a long term solo book. I mean, how many Candy Southerns, Lee Forresters, etc, etcs have there been? How many are still around? I guess Northstar's guy is still a thing, but that's more a PR move than anything(I barely remember his name, Kyle I think, let alone any actual facts about him), and they don't even feature in any books at the moment.
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post
    I am SO Hyped for this, thanks for sharing what we can expect, see you all if the Storm Fandom on the other side of the premier tomorrow!!

Just checked out the story. The whole issue was quite good. Wanda is a force to reckoned w/ in issue #2. Won’t post any spoilers but Stephanie has a good take on the characters, their is a nice sisterhood vibe happenining, and Stephanie seems to know Ororo’s abilities. I think the fans here will be pleased. At some point I think a coven book or a High Priestesses of Marvel is in order with these 2 and maybe Magik or a new fledgling sorcerress to star in it if they don’t opt to include Agatha.
    Last edited by STORM1977; 02-01-2023 at 12:32 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by STORM1977 View Post
    Just checked out the story. The whole issue was quite good. Wanda is a force to reckoned w/ in issue #2. Won’t post any spoilers but Stephanie has a good take on the characters, their is a nice sisterhood vibe happenining, and Stephanie seems to know Ororo’s abilities. I think the fans here will be pleased. At some point I think a coven book or a High Priestesses of Marvel is in order with these 2 and maybe Magik or a new fledgling sorcerress to star in it if they don’t opt to include Agatha.
    Exactly, the entire storm and wanda dynamic is BURSTING with potential. We need a book with her, Wanda and Agatha with tana and maybe clea/strange and many other magical beings.

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post

It was beautiful. They will make such good sisters. Plus wanda actually impressed storm with her tea skills. Like that touched my heart. They are sisters I'm sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    In real life, Warren would be a dreamboat; insanely rich and handsome and kind and has beautiful angel wings he can fly you around on? Like, puppies and unicorns ideal. But in a superhero context, he's kinda basic/useless/borderline a liability. Then factor in the whole bipolar Archangel of death thing, and it's like, Betsy gurl, you can have him! But I did always love that Classic X-Men story, and it was cute he had a crush on her in Ultimate X-Men too, but I'm glad nothing more came of it.

I think Storm needs a Lois Lane to her Superman, though. You know. BP, Wolverine, that kind of thing just isn't going to work. She's the Alpha(Omega). She can't play second fiddle to the dude. She just needs a sort of regular person to ground her into her humanity. That's why I was always partial to Yukio, even if she's also toxic AF. Ororo needs someone with whom she can let her hair down and have fun with. I guess someone entirely new should be created, but in practice, that would really only work if she had a long term solo book. I mean, how many Candy Southerns, Lee Forresters, etc, etcs have there been? How many are still around? I guess Northstar's guy is still a thing, but that's more a PR move than anything(I barely remember his name, Kyle I think, let alone any actual facts about him), and they don't even feature in any books at the moment.
    With the character arc they have for Storm right now, I think a regular arakkii would be a good choice.
    Al Ewing made Storm great again! Storm greatest challenge might not be a matter of destruction, but creation.

It seems that the last Sinister is in the astral plane, and I wonder if this Sinister has a plan for Storm as well.

no, i get it, Storm has been out of the dating game for quite some time so, to see her possibly being with BM, who meets her in the middle, and won't have to sully her own abilities to make them seem equal is really, cool...questions stands is how they meet and bloom off from there.
    That's the thing, I dont think Blue marvel is the kind of guy to meet you in the middle. He understands oppression too as he was the very first modern hero in the Jim crow era. So he will certainly support her fully and will see the wisdom in krakoa. He is just that type of man. And he will step back to let her do the thing. He is the most powerful man in marvel both in mind and in body. And that is a perfect match for storm. Get Ewing on a book with them and we will be eating good.

Quote Originally Posted by OG Storm View Post
    Eve explained this. They aren't broken up she's just having her adventures. They are still together waiting for someone else to write that story. Monica deserves her own stuff.
    Bruh I am spitballing hence the Hear me out. Monica and Adam are an excellent couple. I am indicating that not opposed to storm dating anyone outside tachala.
    IMG_20230121_084032.jpg

That's the thing, I dont think Blue marvel is the kind of guy to meet you in the middle. He understands oppression too as he was the very first modern hero in the Jim crow era. So he will certainly support her fully and will see the wisdom in krakoa. He is just that type of man. And he will step back to let her do the thing. He is the most powerful man in marvel both in mind and in body. And that is a perfect match for storm. Get Ewing on a book with them and we will be eating good.
    The interesting thing is that ewing was actually writing Blue marve, and he did a great job. But he might be too powerful, I can imagine Storm is dating him and with a small request Nimrod and no matter how many Sinister will be no threat.
    Last edited by StormBorn06; 02-01-2023 at 02:44 AM.