Page 370 of 544 FirstFirst ... 270320360366367368369370371372373374380420470 ... LastLast
Results 5,536 to 5,550 of 8147

I enjoyed the issue. I love the power /experience angle. I view the whole Sins of Sinister storyline much like AoA. That means I love when the writers take chances. While I would be pissed if Storm died in the main 616 universe, I love her complete story arc here.

I did need Sinister to get whooped, though. He's a villain I love to hate.

Which is why he needs to be one of the big bads in the MCU.
    This is not our house. Know that and know peace!

Not really active here anymore, feel free to find me on the cesspool that is Twitter: https://twitter.com/DivineMutation

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

10/10 for me...across the board.
    I was wonderfully surprised and very intrigued by what method they used to resurrect that Storm. God Ewing, my personal Lord and Saviour, and his Prophet Alessandro did not disappoint.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Now I'm more curious about the role Ironfire will play in Red. The latest cover shows him taking up the white sword.
    Al Ewing made Storm great again! Storm greatest challenge might not be a matter of destruction, but creation.

David Yardin Sketch Storm Today Source Instagram David Yardin Today

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post

I love these art in progress animations so much, your learn so many things out of them….thank you for sharing
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

Just read SATB #3 and #2 is still untouched... I wish it had been the final. I thought Emma being the living gem of Cyttorak... only to have her pilot a giant mech with a whip was dumb and a waste. As for Storm I always said I wanted to see her displace electrons from someone (or in this case something) and I loved that we got that. It just felt rushed which seems to be a recurring theme.

Also I like how Khora transfered a piece of Ororo's soul and we got the throw back to Sword when Storm created her own private atmosphere and flew in space.
    Last edited by The Regent; 04-12-2023 at 01:26 PM.

I LOVED it.This was a pale imitation of Storm and she came, she saw, she conquered, and she still had a basic core of justice and strength and knowing she born for battle. Real Storm bout to let Genesis know it's time for a Revelation.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Quote Originally Posted by The Regent View Post
    Just read SATB #3 and #2 is still untouched... I wish it had been the final. I thought Emma being the living gem of Cyttorak... only to have her pilot a giant mech with a whip was dumb and a waste. As for Storm I always said I wanted to see her displace electrons from someone (or in this case something) and I loved that we got that. It just felt rushed which seems to be a recurring theme.

Also I like how Khora transfered a piece of Ororo's soul and we got the throw back to Sword when Storm created her own private atmosphere and flew in space.
    Leaving aside the arguments about the pacing I got a fangasm when she facilitated a nuclear reaction literally igniting a new sun, ATOMIC Storm!
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post

Oh, David Yardin is one of my favorite Storm artist.
    Al Ewing made Storm great again! Storm greatest challenge might not be a matter of destruction, but creation.

Quote Originally Posted by Daedra View Post
    Leaving aside the arguments about the pacing I got a fangasm when she facilitated a nuclear reaction literally igniting a new sun, ATOMIC Storm!
    Do you think that's how she created the mini sun in power of light? Is it nuclear fusion she's doing like help I ain't no genius lol!

The issue went by fast but I loved the Storm parts. Her speech as she attacked diamond Emma was quintessential Storm. The callback to the Arrako creed as she died was also just the perfect symmetry.
    Last edited by Saturius; 04-12-2023 at 01:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by The Regent View Post
    Do you think that's how she created the mini sun in power of light? Is it nuclear fusion she's doing like help I ain't no genius lol!
    So let me explain what she did to the emma diamond voltron and others. She ripped electrons from the diamond robot, breaking down all the covalent bonds essentially promising the robot and then from those carbon atoms she used a combination of the strong and weak force both together known as the nuclear force to ignite the atoms to create a red sun. She died because whilst doing all this she dodnt remember to block the radiation from her... hence why it stated it bathed her with death.

It essentially means she can turn anything she wants to a sun if she wanted. A devastating power indeed. And likely a call back to multiple things most recently the power of light sun.
    Last edited by Taurean Sun; 04-12-2023 at 02:11 PM.
    Ororo Munroe is Twilight Sparkle in xmen red if that makes sense.

I liked that this issue highlighted why storm is powerful as she is. Yes she has limitless elemental power and can literally ignite suns and ****. But her true power comes from her experience. I think that is what ewing wanted us to get from this.
    Ororo Munroe is Twilight Sparkle in xmen red if that makes sense.

And this is just the beginning. An Storm who knows magic and is at her peak is coming.