Page 373 of 544 FirstFirst ... 273323363369370371372373374375376377383423473 ... LastLast
Results 5,581 to 5,595 of 8147

just Read it, liked it but if felt Severly cut and Rushed, From the Fights to some of the Dialogue,

"Goddess be Praised"

Astonishing Member Cyclone_Ablaze's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Taurean Sun View Post
    I mean some people were crying about how storm needed to lose, this event.
    LOL Why? She died. What more could they cry for lol.
    Last edited by Cyclone_Ablaze; 04-13-2023 at 09:27 AM.
    #StormNeverDied
    #BindingLightOFAyesha!!!
    #AsgardianStorm
    #AlEwingbestStormWriter

In Ororo's Name....Let the Wormhole Open!!
    Ororo Munro: Regent of Arakko, Holder of the Seat of Loss, Omega Level Mutant, Goddess of Balance.

Amazing Member

I noticed that storm breathing unaided while confronting Emma in space.

Quote Originally Posted by Barthchrist01 View Post
    I noticed that storm breathing unaided while confronting Emma in space.
    The comic mentions she grabs air around her before going into the space void, kinda like she did on mars

Last edited by Daedra; 04-13-2023 at 09:39 AM.
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

Quote Originally Posted by Amazona dos ventos View Post
    these are nuclear reactions that involve nuclear transmutation, fission and fusion. An absurd power that can be replicated in a refined, non-destructive way.
    Perfect to transmute clothes into a costume

Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclone_Ablaze View Post
    LOL Why? She died. What more could they cry for lol.
    Yeah She died on her own Terms, They wanted to see her squirm and suffer, but even in death Ororo shall choose her own fate, people are really weird,
    "Goddess be Praised"

It wasn't even her event. She just did what a hero does.
    Al Ewing made Storm great again! Storm greatest challenge might not be a matter of destruction, but creation.

Quote Originally Posted by StormBorn06 View Post
    It wasn't even her event. She just did what a hero does.
    it reminds me of that Green Goblin Quote "The One thing they Love more than a Hero, is to see a Hero fail" Ororo saved the day and possibly the universe and died because of it, like any hero would do if it meant Salvation for the masses , but because there was no squirming or suffering, Elegonating a inevitable painful death,

there going to sing the same songs and hymns they have been doing for years,
    "Goddess be Praised"

Quote Originally Posted by Typhoon View Post
    it reminds me of that Green Goblin Quote "The One thing they Love more than a Hero, is to see a Hero fail" Ororo saved the day and possibly the universe and died because of it, like any hero would do if it meant Salvation for the masses , but because there was no squirming or suffering, Elegonating a inevitable painful death,

there going to sing the same songs and hymns they have been doing for years,
    Yeah, even a small echo from her would still make the ultimate sacrifice. They are so annoying. Even Mephisto doesn't torture the souls of dead heroes because they don't scream.
    Al Ewing made Storm great again! Storm greatest challenge might not be a matter of destruction, but creation.

This is not our house. Know that and know peace!

Not really active here anymore, feel free to find me on the cesspool that is Twitter: https://twitter.com/DivineMutation

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Typhoon View Post
    just Read it, liked it but if felt Severly cut and Rushed, From the Fights to some of the Dialogue,

I kind of agree, it felt like a rehash of issue #2 in some ways:

1. Big villain appears
    2. Storm gets amped by Khora
    3. Storm pulls big feat
    4. Storm dies

Fantastic Member

Ewing said things would get really bad before they get good.... what if we have any crumbs in SOS Dominion, what if that Storm didn't die yet... after all this timeline still end on Storm System.
    Last edited by HeraldOfStorm; 04-13-2023 at 12:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by HeraldOfStorm View Post
    Ewing said things would get really bad before they get good.... what if we have any crumbs in SOS Dominion, what if that Storm didn't die yet... after all this timeline still end on Storm System.
    Naah I doubt that. This is the abd if the storm system. It makes sense. The destruction of this will really drive storm to a dark place once she finds out about it. It's very ripe for emotional conflict
    Ororo Munroe is Twilight Sparkle in xmen red if that makes sense.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Taurean Sun View Post
    Naah I doubt that. This is the abd if the storm system. It makes sense. The destruction of this will really drive storm to a dark place once she finds out about it. It's very ripe for emotional conflict
    I don't think sinister would help resurrect Storm just to face Emma, ​​it would be a waste ever for him, The devil has a plan....

Quote Originally Posted by HeraldOfStorm View Post
    I don't think sinister would help resurrect Storm just to face Emma, ​​it would be a waste ever for him, The devil has a plan....
    I mean I'd like to think there us a grand plan ahead but this is sinister we are talking about. Mr colonial pet. Aryan eugenics connoisseur. He really will ressurect her for something as trivial as that. Mind you regardless of what he says the man is a racist now and forever.
    Ororo Munroe is Twilight Sparkle in xmen red if that makes sense.