Page 482 of 544 FirstFirst ... 382432472478479480481482483484485486492532 ... LastLast
Results 7,216 to 7,230 of 8147

I miss Gambit and Storm interactions. I know she hated it, but I loved when he called her Stormy.

storm-in-full-costume.jpg

He's lucky she didn't keep a little rain cloud pouring on his head when he did that. ��
    My opinion is that anyone who doesn't stand in awe of Ororo's power has never truly been at nature's mercy. If you've lived through a flood, a tropical storm, a tornado, etc., you understand what this lady can do, and tremble at the thought.
    Tumblr - Eye of the Storm

I won't lie I do miss seeing her in multiple franchises.
    But since Hickman &Ewing its been a fantastic ride that better not end for a long time.
    But yes Storm needs to Return to the BP books and her true love TChalla.
    But only Once The BP books are in better standing.
    Really trying to give the new series a chance.

I want Storm to get her own movies or TV series. Wolvie has had how many?
    My opinion is that anyone who doesn't stand in awe of Ororo's power has never truly been at nature's mercy. If you've lived through a flood, a tropical storm, a tornado, etc., you understand what this lady can do, and tremble at the thought.

Quote Originally Posted by nightwolf789 View Post
    The way these Disney+ shows are going I would rather not.
    If they are gonna give a Disneyfied lackluster Marvel Solo to Storm let it stick to Ororo before the Storm.

Disney ruins everything I love by whacking everything into its one note Disney Stick.
    Like let Marvel be Marvel and Star wars be Starwars. While Disney sticks to its family friendly line.
    To this day I'm trying to figure out how they still haven't put out a quality mature program for adults. Like who is watching these shows. The two major success they had WV & Loki you had to already be in universe to understand or care. Same goes For Star Wars.
    Falcon and the WS almost had it but needed to commit to where it was going
    Last edited by BlkGldBlu; 08-30-2023 at 12:41 PM.

That would be a fear. But if they let the creators have free rein, like they did with Black Panther, couldn't it be a good show?

That would be a fear. But if they let the creators have free rein, like they did with Black Panther, couldn't it be a good show?
    Black Panther was okay ,but a Disney plus series ? Imma wait and see what that looks like.
    Cause honestly with the success of GoT and other shows you would think a Wakanda Panther Cult style show would work. But again your not gonna get the level of hardcoreness that one would get watching GoT or Stars: Power. They can finally release the Hatut Zeares on the MCU.

But will probably get another female empowered can't do no wrong Wakanda.
    Last edited by BlkGldBlu; 08-30-2023 at 12:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Wind Rider View Post
    200% Agreed! OMG this panel is AMAZING! I am loving Red. Ewing has been given me all the life I need. And this image screams “I’m ready to shank that bish & her ugly-a$$ kids!”…love it! Witch-Warrior-Queen
    Loving this image. Al Ewing has really been doing a good job of showcasing Storm and her multi facets in x-men red.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Hey folks. Just a reminder that anyone is allowed to post in this thread regarding Storm, not just the people whose views happen to align with yours. Regardless of how you feel about the Storm and Black Panther relationship, do not be rude, condescending, disrespectful, or insulting toward those who disagree with you. This is a place to appreciate the character, not gatekeep or bully those that feel differently.
    Conn Seanery
    CBR Forums Administrator ~ Ron Swansonite ~ Brock Samson will show us the way
    THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

"Hnh. Could Bowie have been a mutant?" ~Dr. Doom (Hellfire Gala 2022)

Extraordinary Member Uncanny X-Man's Avatar

When the time comes at long last, Ororo should be one of the top priorities for Marvel Studios within the X-Men universe. My ideal approach would be to have her as part of the inevitable X-Men team movies but then flesh out her backstory via her own D+ show.

A "Before the Storm" (more in title than anything else) covering the death of her parents, her childhood as a thief, her dealings with Amahl Farouk, etc.

I think using the shows to flesh out the characters' origins would be a good way to use Disney+ as there's usually very little time to delve into the characters' backgrounds in team movies.

Been absent for a while, what I miss.
    Ororo Munroe is Twilight Sparkle in xmen red if that makes sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Taurean Sun View Post
    Been absent for a while, what I miss.
    That's what I was thinking.
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

Goddess.

"Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

That's what separates Ororo from most other mutants. Most mutants hate what they are and wish they could be regular people. From the beginning, Ororo embraced her power.

7.jpg

Many mutants have traumatic first manifestations, but Ororo's saved her, brought her into union with the forces of creation. Why would she not want that?

I would love a well written, well executed Disney + show or film dedicated to Ororo's origins and developing the foundation for later stories with Apocalypse, Xavier, Shadow King, and even tease Magento/Gabrielle/David(Legion). Show her parents meeting in Kenya, show her birth in Harlem, show them going to Egypt and her mother telling her stories about their ancestors. Then the plane crash and her being buried with her parents. Show her barely crawling out. Being taken in by the street urchins and meeting Achmed. Training to be an amazing thief and acrobat, learning to fight. Picking Xavier's pocket. All of that. Then her trek to Kenya and everything that happens along the way. Then her powers manifesting and her becoming a goddess of the Serengeti. And at the very end, she gets recruited when Xavier needs her help.
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!