Page 290 of 544 FirstFirst ... 190240280286287288289290291292293294300340390 ... LastLast
Results 4,336 to 4,350 of 8147

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    This is so very cool and I'm having too much fun playing with it. You are a magician.
    To be fair mental canvas is a very cool app, grab a couple of png pictures and feel free to create any scenery you may fancy
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

The preview for 100+ years old storm is up https://bleedingcool.com/comics/stor...oira-must-die/

Last edited by Daedra; 03-20-2023 at 07:07 AM.
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

Elder Storm sounds exactly like I was hoping she would. "How's that bunker of yours?" is a whole vibe in and of itself.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Quote Originally Posted by Daedra View Post
    I made a small garden in mental canvas for Ororo, if you like you can explore and move around it at this link https://mentalcanvas.com/vm/wpgb6d2/scene/

Her Goddess portal on the hill is a wonderful touch. This is beautiful.
    "I AM A GODDESS OF LIFE AS WELL AS OF STORMS. IF IT IS WITHIN MY POWER TO SAVE YOU -- I SHALL." - ORORO MUNROE

Elder Storm sounds exactly like I was hoping she would. "How's that bunker of yours?" is a whole vibe in and of itself.
    The shade is so thick you could cut it with a knife, as long as Destiny is ALive in this Ororo is just gonna go in on her just for the fun of it,
    "Goddess be Praised"

Quote Originally Posted by Typhoon View Post
    The shade is so thick you could cut it with a knife, as long as Destiny is ALive in this Ororo is just gonna go in on her just for the fun of it,
    This is not our house. Know that and know peace!

Not really active here anymore, feel free to find me on the cesspool that is Twitter: https://twitter.com/DivineMutation

Quote Originally Posted by Taurean Sun View Post
    Wait you didnt know? Wow I envy you, I wish I experienced that news for the first time it was insane. And the magic was cool but we are hoping stephanie has an ongoing where she explores that with storm. Ewing said he is going to explore her magic and ancestry soon but I dont want to put all my eggs in that basket.
    Ewing said that? when?

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Dem Ol' people jus enh ha' no cover fuh dey mout'...in Trini parlance.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Quote Originally Posted by Amazona dos ventos View Post
    Ewing said that? when?
    Interview from last month:
    https://www.cbr.com/marvel-monthly-f...od-of-mutants/

William the Interviewer: After reading Stephanie Williams's backup story in Scarlet Witch #2 and learning about the Sisterhood as well as her connection to Agamotto via Ayesha, I wonder, do you have plans to explore Storm's magical heritage, post-Sins of Sinister?"

Ewing: Yes, soon, and then, yes, later.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Interview from last month:
    https://www.cbr.com/marvel-monthly-f...od-of-mutants/

William the Interviewer: After reading Stephanie Williams's backup story in Scarlet Witch #2 and learning about the Sisterhood as well as her connection to Agamotto via Ayesha, I wonder, do you have plans to explore Storm's magical heritage, post-Sins of Sinister?"

Ewing: Yes, soon, and then, yes, later.
    Whatever he gives us it will be more than anyone else has ever brought to the table regarding her magical heritage.
    In Ewing, I trust.
    Last edited by Devaishwarya; 03-20-2023 at 09:17 AM.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Found this song Called Thank Goddess, id be damned if i didn't think of Ororo

"Goddess be Praised"

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    Whatever he gives us it will be more than anyone else has ever brought to the table regarding her magical heritage.
    In Ewing, I trust.
    Agreed x100.

Mighty Member

It really is. It started out shady and then it became a master class in how to dehumanize someone with very little effort. This was beautiful. I live for this.

Quote Originally Posted by Typhoon View Post
    Found this song Called Thank Goddess, id be damned if i didn't think of Ororo

I don't think a cultural appropriating + blackfishing white woman's music could represent Ororo, but.

Quote Originally Posted by davetvs View Post
    I don't think a cultural appropriating + blackfishing white woman's music could represent Ororo, but.

Did i miss something , i Just stumbled across this song, i have no idea who this woman is
    "Goddess be Praised"