Page 299 of 544 FirstFirst ... 199249289295296297298299300301302303309349399 ... LastLast
Results 4,471 to 4,485 of 8147

Quote Originally Posted by BlkGldBlu View Post
    Don't worry. Imma still support. Gonna buy physical copy and a digital. I know I'm one person but I do try.
    You are soo real for this.
    Ororo Munroe is Twilight Sparkle in xmen red if that makes sense.

Quote Originally Posted by OG Storm View Post
    I didn't say you were. I was talking about the idea that Storm's the problem he came to rectify. I am not sure that's the plot. She has to beat him to save everyone so I think he's a false savior of sorts.
    Yeah, This guy could be a self-righteous villain or he could be a so-called savior.
    Al Ewing made Storm great again! Storm greatest challenge might not be a matter of destruction, but creation.

Quote Originally Posted by Subliminally View Post
    Yeah I'm glad this is the road we're taking with the mini. For too long people at large see Storm as this untouchable infallible goddess. Granted WE know that's not the case, far from it, but I think this series will really help push the narrative that Storm is still a human with human downfalls.
    Exactly! And that's more of what I want she has the power pf a god but the heart of a person. She is just like everyone except is a BEAST!

Just read S&BoM #2

Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

Quote Originally Posted by Daedra View Post
    Just read S&BoM #2

Ikr she is crazy! Like what possessed her to do that and ewing he was kinda insane for his.

Quote Originally Posted by Taurean Sun View Post
    Ikr she is crazy! Like what possessed her to do that and ewing he was kinda insane for his.
    She’s based and genuine like that, there’s no arguing about it
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

The ALL-MOTHER.

Periodt.
    This is not our house. Know that and know peace!

Not really active here anymore, feel free to find me on the cesspool that is Twitter: https://twitter.com/DivineMutation

Quote Originally Posted by Daedra View Post
    She’s based and genuine like that, there’s no arguing about it
    Really emphatically made it clear who the top dog is and always shall be Ororo MF Munroe!

The ALL-MOTHER.

Periodt.
    Exactly exactly. Because who else is there? No one, God's own Xman IKDR!
    Last edited by Taurean Sun; 03-21-2023 at 05:02 PM.

Astonishing Member Cyclone_Ablaze's Avatar

Just finished Reading Storm & Bros #2
    And WOW.

This is why I said and will CONTINUE to say Al Ewing is the best Storm writer. That man has set the bar REALLY HIGH.
    #StormNeverDied
    #BindingLightOFAyesha!!!
    #AsgardianStorm
    #AlEwingbestStormWriter

In Ororo's Name....Let the Wormhole Open!!
    Ororo Munro: Regent of Arakko, Holder of the Seat of Loss, Omega Level Mutant, Goddess of Balance.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclone_Ablaze View Post
    And WOW.

This is why I said and will CONTINUE to say Al Ewing is the best Storm writer. That man has set the bar REALLY HIGH.
    Higher than high! We just need this consistently! And I don't mean anything ridiculous like this level of power happening in every story, but let's please recognize the fact that Storm is the HBIC.

Not really active here anymore, feel free to find me on the cesspool that is Twitter: https://twitter.com/DivineMutation

Higher than high! We just need this consistently! And I don't mean anything ridiculous like this level of power happening in every story, but let's please recognize the fact that Storm is the HBIC.
    Next issue we are getting a poet. They will be there to usher in the era where they have to ressurect storm in her prime. I cant wait for the poetry to grace her ressurection.

Astonishing Member Cyclone_Ablaze's Avatar

I’m sure we will. I believe Al Ewing actually has. But, yes this issue has been Off the charts. I can’t wait to see other people’s thoughts.
    #StormNeverDied
    #BindingLightOFAyesha!!!
    #AsgardianStorm
    #AlEwingbestStormWriter

In Ororo's Name....Let the Wormhole Open!!
    Ororo Munro: Regent of Arakko, Holder of the Seat of Loss, Omega Level Mutant, Goddess of Balance.

Quote Originally Posted by Taurean Sun View Post
    Next issue we are getting a poet. They will be there to usher in the era where they have to ressurect storm in her prime. I cant wait for the poetry to grace her ressurection.
    I just need them/Al to name drop Hadari Yao. Lets not forget the foundation for all of this. I'm sure in the 10/100 years Storm was alive and the 1000 years her mythos burned that the name was spoken.

I’m sure we will. I believe Al Ewing actually has. But, yes this issue has been Off the charts. I can’t wait to see other people’s thoughts.
    Easy. It will be met with annoyance and calls of "PIS" and disregarded because spoilers:
    Storm was "amped" by Khora
    end of spoilers, totally ignoring the context of everything else and that this Storm is older than basically any other "X-Man" we've seen in action.

And WOW.

Ya'll got me all amped up. lol. CBW is almost upon us.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/