Page 306 of 544 FirstFirst ... 206256296302303304305306307308309310316356406 ... LastLast
Results 4,576 to 4,590 of 8147

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclone_Ablaze View Post
    Yes, I am Positive.

There's no indication Storm was boosted. When Storm says " I offer Fire" she is referring to Khora adding her Powers to Storm's Spell. Then Storm adds her Own Life. And then Storm talks about Using her Magic and Mutants powers to bust out this BIG Ol Feat. Also, Orbis Stellaris says that he was beaten by a Spell
    See that makes sense too. I guess people are going to look at it how they want.

That was giving me "My cabbages" energy and I lived.
    This is not our house. Know that and know peace!

Not really active here anymore, feel free to find me on the cesspool that is Twitter: https://twitter.com/DivineMutation

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    It really is wild. A controlled wormhole? I'm still stunned.
    With no side effects. No consequences to nature or life.

#SimplySeamless

Not really active here anymore, feel free to find me on the cesspool that is Twitter: https://twitter.com/DivineMutation

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    It really is wild. A controlled wormhole? I'm still stunned.
    The power it took to do that would be like a billion, billion suns, like at least 10,000 milky way galaxies.
    https://chandra.harvard.edu/resource...%20one%20year.

Quote Originally Posted by Rosa Snarks View Post
    The goddess of life offering Khora's fire and life incarnate doesn't mean this was a group project btw.
    Look I just saw off Mercury's twitter that the whole fire and life incarnate thing could've been a reference to Jean/Phoenix and Ororo thinking about her sister in the last moments. Something that Kyss pointed out.

There are several options to pick from. Whichever brings you the most comfort lol.

Quote Originally Posted by OG Storm View Post
    The power it took to do that would be like a billion, billion suns, like at least 10,000 milky way galaxies.
    https://chandra.harvard.edu/resource...%20one%20year.
    Limits beyond limits.

Has a reality warper even done something like this?

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Subliminally View Post
    Limits beyond limits.

Reality warpers have done bigger feats creating entire universes. But this feat is huge for a bunch of different reasons. After the events of the reckoning war the universe is 10 times larger than it was before and storm sent the solar system to end of the original universe.

Reality warpers have done bigger feats creating entire universes. But this feat is huge for a bunch of different reasons. After the events of the reckoning war the universe is 10 times larger than it was before and storm sent the solar system to end of the original universe.
    Oh no I knew that, I mean have they moved something this massive from one point in space to another point without any repercussions. I still remember that scene of young Franklin making a universe under his sheets "just because".

Astonishing Member Cyclone_Ablaze's Avatar

See that makes sense too. I guess people are going to look at it how they want.

That was giving me "My cabbages" energy and I lived.
    Exactly. That’s why I don’t see how Storm was boosted when she is creating a Spell with her own powers Etc.

But this was Good I’m excited.
    #StormNeverDied
    #BindingLightOFAyesha!!!
    #AsgardianStorm
    #AlEwingbestStormWriter

In Ororo's Name....Let the Wormhole Open!!
    Ororo Munro: Regent of Arakko, Holder of the Seat of Loss, Omega Level Mutant, Goddess of Balance.

Limits beyond limits.

I know Phoenix Jean has done a Wormhole
    #StormNeverDied
    #BindingLightOFAyesha!!!
    #AsgardianStorm
    #AlEwingbestStormWriter

Ororo Munro: Regent of Arakko, Holder of the Seat of Loss, Omega Level Mutant, Goddess of Balance.

It always amused me that Orbis Stellaris said that after he witnessed this, he immediately turned off his life support and killed himself.
    Al Ewing made Storm great again! Storm greatest challenge might not be a matter of destruction, but creation.

The word we are looking for here is pedmernency, reality warpers are notorious for being all flash no substance. It is simultaneously the most overpowered yet underpowered power in comics history. Even franklin poster boy for this power, his **** doenst last. And his universe feats it was it was molecule man doing all the work. Lol along with his father. Only is useful if you are a cosmic abstract or something.
    Last edited by Taurean Sun; 03-22-2023 at 10:31 AM.
    Ororo Munroe is Twilight Sparkle in xmen red if that makes sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Taurean Sun View Post
    The word we are looking for here is pedmernency, reality warpers are notorious for being all flash no substance. It is simultaneously the most overpowered yet underpowered power in comics history. Even franklin poster boy for this power, his **** doenst last. And his universe feats it was it was molecule man doing all the work. Lol along with his father.
    Very True. Absolutely True.
    #StormNeverDied
    #BindingLightOFAyesha!!!
    #AsgardianStorm
    #AlEwingbestStormWriter

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

The same way Khora boosted Destiny's power is exactly what she helped do with Storm. She gives OLStorm her all. It's right there on the page.
    Ewing's lesson...Having help, when needed in whatever way, to accomplish what she did isn't a detraction to her and what she did.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Welp, that didn't take long. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Taurean Sun View Post
    The word we are looking for here is pedmernency, reality warpers are notorious for being all flash no substance. It is simultaneously the most overpowered yet underpowered power in comics history. Even franklin poster boy for this power, his **** doenst last. And his universe feats it was it was molecule man doing all the work. Lol along with his father. Only is useful if you are a cosmic abstract or something.
    Reminds me a bit of Power of Light. Thor knew his stuff wouldn't last so that's why he went to Storm.