Page 312 of 544 FirstFirst ... 212262302308309310311312313314315316322362412 ... LastLast
Results 4,666 to 4,680 of 8147

Quote Originally Posted by The Regent View Post
    Just read Storm & The Brotherhood #2 and DAMN! Not only did Ewing finally give me what I wanted... he gave me BEYOND ANYTHING I was hoping for. Not only did she create a worm hole, but one powerful enough to devour a FREAKING SOLAR SYSTEM? did I read it right!? All the while tapping into her divinity, ancestral magical heritage and Storm acknowledging the fact that worm holes are just a form of cosmic weather, the bold alone opens so many doors.
    Right?! Like we BEEN saying this. And I believe I saw an AU scan of her where she controlled a temporal portal "storm" while on Earth. But yeah, the door has finally been blown down. All those "there's no weather in space" fools can have a seat.
    This is not our house. Know that and know peace!

Not really active here anymore, feel free to find me on the cesspool that is Twitter: https://twitter.com/DivineMutation

Quote Originally Posted by OG Storm View Post
    My point is very simple. Not every title she has would be universal in knowing. The galactic wakandan empire wouldn't understand riding with the accanti or the rigelians understand windrider, storm was using her titles to get a common way to introduce herself to multiple groups.
    Okey Dokey.

Not really active here anymore, feel free to find me on the cesspool that is Twitter: https://twitter.com/DivineMutation

okay okay because i am so excited still. and still reading and reading the issue. lol. What if we just witnessed the birth of the Bright Lady. I mean if they saw the galatic core feat across galaxies this HAD to be seen for who knows how far and how long and if some are still seeing it. HAH i just thought if Storm became a dominion the connecting scene can always be her coming out that gate to her people in her first appearance. We finally KNOW! lol
    Last edited by jwatson; 03-22-2023 at 12:54 PM.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    okay okay because i am so excited still. and still reading and reading the issue. lol. What if we just witnessed the birth of the Bright Lady. I mean if they saw the galatic core feat across galaxies this HAD to be seen for who knows how far and how long and if some are still seeing it.
    I mean Bobby did post something alluding to that in the review thread. That Storm maybe didn't really die.

Well anyone who's seen me go on about omegas knows I'm always jabbering on about how I think the potential to transcend physicality is inherent to all omegas, not to mention we've seen her transcend to an elemental form in an AU, so did Storm actually even die or was it just her body that's dead while her consciousness moved on to inhabiting a new medium or vessel? C'mon, Storm 'dies' AS she opens a wormhole, and the whole era is about Dominions being consciousnesses merging with singularities? I think Storm's ALREADY transcended to Dominion level here, and with as vast as eternity and infinity are, the Brotherhood resurrecting her in #3 is actually just gonna be what draws her attention and focus back to that particular place and time and her evolved consciousness will merge or be what inhabits the vessel that is her own resurrected younger self.

I guess it depends on how Ironfire revives her. Faith? Traditional mutant resurrection? She didn't really die, she sublimated? Time travel? Time travel?

Anything is possible
    Last edited by StormBorn06; 03-22-2023 at 01:00 PM.
    Al Ewing made Storm great again! Storm greatest challenge might not be a matter of destruction, but creation.

Quote Originally Posted by Subliminally View Post
    I mean Bobby did post something alluding to that in the review thread. That Storm maybe didn't really die.
    That's exactly why he is my more well spoken spirit animal. on point.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    That's exactly why he is my more well spoken spirit animal. on point.
    A whole mood. 100% agreed.

I uploaded a better version, hopefully it should work properly:

Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

Astonishing Member Cyclone_Ablaze's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Daedra View Post

That's AWESOME!!!

And I love that you put the Prince of Egypt Song in the background LOL CUTE nice Touch.
    #StormNeverDied
    #BindingLightOFAyesha!!!
    #AsgardianStorm
    #AlEwingbestStormWriter

In Ororo's Name....Let the Wormhole Open!!
    Ororo Munro: Regent of Arakko, Holder of the Seat of Loss, Omega Level Mutant, Goddess of Balance.

Right?! Like we BEEN saying this. And I believe I saw an AU scan of her where she controlled a temporal portal "storm" while on Earth. But yeah, the door has finally been blown down. All those "there's no weather in space" fools can have a seat.
    We sure have lol! That's why I'm all for expressing and sharing feats we would like to see because that sh*t comes to pass somehow. There was a user on comic vine that everyone including myself thought was crazy and was hell bent and unrelenting on the fact that Storm was a REAL GODDESS & Omega Level Mutant long before either was established... that user drove everybody crazy in the Battle threads listing cosmic feats she never did or didn't do in decades. Now fast forward to 2022 and EVERYTHING that user said has come to pass lol!

That's great. I saved it as soon as I found it.
    Al Ewing made Storm great again! Storm greatest challenge might not be a matter of destruction, but creation.

A whole mood. 100% agreed.
    for sure. and i know butterfly somewhere right now snatching wigs and putting them on other people heads.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclone_Ablaze View Post
    That's AWESOME!!!

And I love that you put the Prince of Egypt Song in the background LOL CUTE nice Touch.
    That’s all Taurean Sun Idea
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

Astonishing Member Cyclone_Ablaze's Avatar

That’s all Taurean Sun Idea
    Oh! nvm -_-
    #StormNeverDied
    #BindingLightOFAyesha!!!
    #AsgardianStorm
    #AlEwingbestStormWriter

In Ororo's Name....Let the Wormhole Open!!
    Ororo Munro: Regent of Arakko, Holder of the Seat of Loss, Omega Level Mutant, Goddess of Balance.

Quote Originally Posted by The Regent View Post
    Just read Storm & The Brotherhood #2 and DAMN! Not only did Ewing finally give me what I wanted... he gave me BEYOND ANYTHING I was hoping for. Not only did she create a worm hole, but one powerful enough to devour a FREAKING SOLAR SYSTEM? did I read it right!? All the while tapping into her divinity, ancestral magical heritage and Storm acknowledging the fact that worm holes are just a form of cosmic weather, the bold alone opens so many doors.
    I guess this is where the brainstorming went lol. Because wow I never saw wormholes as part of "weather" but it really does fit especially with storm who has affected space time before.
    Ororo Munroe is Twilight Sparkle in xmen red if that makes sense.