Page 316 of 544 FirstFirst ... 216266306312313314315316317318319320326366416 ... LastLast
Results 4,726 to 4,740 of 8147

Quote Originally Posted by StormBorn06 View Post
    Attachment 130353

This could mean that instead of rebooting it all by killing Moira, there will be someone who becomes a true god to end it all.
    See the road is set, which girlie is getting the ultimate throne.
    Ororo Munroe is Twilight Sparkle in xmen red if that makes sense.

The three biggest contenders are Mother Righteous, Exodus and ORORO MUNROE. now each have stolen something to get to the foreground of the race, mother righteous stole artifacts from actual gods and is trying to merge them together, exodus stole Hope's church from under her, and oror stole a whole ass stronghold. Like these are no small contenders. They are the real power players in the biggest of big leagues.forget everybody.

Quote Originally Posted by Taurean Sun View Post
    Storm, Mother Righteous, Exodus

But since the story's finale is written by KG, I'm not so sure.
    Al Ewing made Storm great again! Storm greatest challenge might not be a matter of destruction, but creation.

Storm, Mother Righteous, Exodus

But since the story's finale is written by KG, I'm not so sure.
    See if he pulls the rug from under me I will spiritually visit him. Like he shouldnt play with me.

Emma Frost. If you saw the cover to issue 3 of S&TBH you see she deserves it.

Baby that outfit...
    This is not our house. Know that and know peace!

Not really active here anymore, feel free to find me on the cesspool that is Twitter: https://twitter.com/DivineMutation

See if he pulls the rug from under me I will spiritually visit him. Like he shouldnt play with me.
    I realized that in fact Storm's fate was very much in his hands as well, and that Storm would be written by him throughout the SoS finale and into the aftermath of SoS.
    Al Ewing made Storm great again! Storm greatest challenge might not be a matter of destruction, but creation.

The three biggest contenders are Mother Righteous, Exodus and ORORO MUNROE. now each have stolen something to get to the foreground of the race, mother righteous stole artifacts from actual gods and is trying to merge them together, exodus stole Hope's church from under her, and oror stole a whole ass stronghold. Like these are no small contenders. They are the real power players in the biggest of big leagues.forget everybody.
    Is Exodus still in the running?

This is not our house. Know that and know peace!

Not really active here anymore, feel free to find me on the cesspool that is Twitter: https://twitter.com/DivineMutation

Quote Originally Posted by Subliminally View Post
    Is Exodus still in the running?

I think he's still running, and in the initial trailer for SoS we see him sucking the power of faith from the mutants in the jar.
    2.jpg3.jpg
    Last edited by StormBorn06; 03-22-2023 at 03:22 PM.

Astonishing Member

Don't count out Legion. He's Spurrier's fave, not Mother Righteous, and just cuz he left for the higher planes - with his own followers, which seems to be too close a parallel to the other contenders all having their own followings for it to just be a throwaway - doesn't mean he can't return. In the interest of managing expectations, I will say the idea that there will just be one victor could be a marketing red herring that plays into the Sinisters convictions that only one of them could win.

BUT if the Perilous Reliquary does at least do what Mother Righteous claims it will and purges the Sinister strain from everyone once it gets used (even 900 years in the future)....thematically, I wouldn't be surprised if a de-Sinisterized Exodus (repentant about killing Hope, etc), a returned Legion, and a transcended Storm all work in unison, each doing their part at the climax of their respective book, to find a way to not REBOOT the timeline via the Moira Engine (since Storm already proved she wouldn't be in favor of that)....but maybe spin off a brand new timeline that doesn't erase the centuries of lives lived by people born after the start of SoS in this one, but still gets the main characters and readers back to the start point of it.

When the faith of her followers resurrects her what kind of party are we throwing? Let me go pick out my corset
    Faves: Ororo Munroe♥ Maxima Of Almerac♥ Donna Troy♥ Mari Jiwe McCabe♥ Jean Grey♥ Cyclops♥ Monet♥ Wanda Maximoff♥ Jubilee♥
    CHECKMATE
    GA: "She moves fast"..
    F:"Compared to who?"
    GA:"Hold her!"
    F:"Does it look like I'm not trying!?"

♡♡♡

Quote Originally Posted by Subliminally View Post
    Emma Frost. If you saw the cover to issue 3 of S&TBH you see she deserves it.

Baby that outfit...
    She tried to dress for the job... sadly she tried.

Quote Originally Posted by Rosa Snarks View Post
    When the faith of her followers resurrects her what kind of party are we throwing? Let me go pick out my corset
    Oh I will be very annoying omg. Comic vine and its ilk will hear of me. But yeah I am currently window shopping some mugler fall collection 2022.
    This dress caught my eye,
    00001-mugler-fall-2022-ready-to-wear-credit-gorunway.jpg
    now I cant afford it so I might have to go elektra abundance this bitch.

She tried to dress for the job... sadly she tried.
    Love Emma, but I think the Sinister gene really affects her dress sense.

Quote Originally Posted by BobbysWorld View Post
    Don't count out Legion. He's Spurrier's fave, not Mother Righteous, and just cuz he left for the higher planes - with his own followers, which seems to be too close a parallel to the other contenders all having their own followings for it to just be a throwaway - doesn't mean he can't return. In the interest of managing expectations, I will say the idea that there will just be one victor could be a marketing red herring that plays into the Sinisters convictions that only one of them could win.

BUT if the Perilous Reliquary does at least do what Mother Righteous claims it will and purges the Sinister strain from everyone once it gets used (even 900 years in the future)....thematically, I wouldn't be surprised if a de-Sinisterized Exodus (repentant about killing Hope, etc), a returned Legion, and a transcended Storm all work in unison, each doing their part at the climax of their respective book, to find a way to not REBOOT the timeline via the Moira Engine (since Storm already proved she wouldn't be in favor of that)....but maybe spin off a brand new timeline that doesn't erase the centuries of lives lived by people born after the start of SoS in this one, but still gets the main characters and readers back to the start point of it.
    See legion might be my favourite omega who isnt storm. So for bias alone I am putting him as number 4 contender. Although he yeeted out of there.

Astonishing Member

Love Emma, but I think the Sinister gene really affects her dress sense.
    Dude knew that making others genetically predisposed to share his taste in capes was the only way he was ever winning a Best Dressed but rather than elevate himself to the height of fashion, he just made a world where everyone was equally unfashionable.