Page 317 of 544 FirstFirst ... 217267307313314315316317318319320321327367417 ... LastLast
Results 4,741 to 4,755 of 8147

Quote Originally Posted by BobbysWorld View Post
    Dude knew that making others genetically predisposed to share his taste in capes was the only way he was ever winning a Best Dressed but rather than elevate himself to the height of fashion, he just made a world where everyone was equally unfashionable.
    Yeah, those crazy collars are just...
    Al Ewing made Storm great again! Storm greatest challenge might not be a matter of destruction, but creation.

But yall I feel like Ewing already told us who gets dominion
    Screenshot_20230217-213727_Chrome.jpg

Readers will apply [what] they have learned to the present day. He basically spilled the tea if I am not being crazy.
    Ororo Munroe is Twilight Sparkle in xmen red if that makes sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Taurean Sun View Post

Readers will apply [what] they have learned to the present day. He basically spilled the tea if I am not being crazy.
    Yeah, he actually said more than once that everything that happened with sos could be applied to the present. It's crazy.
    Al Ewing made Storm great again! Storm greatest challenge might not be a matter of destruction, but creation.

Quote Originally Posted by Taurean Sun View Post

im no frog but ima jump to a conclusion were all thinking its pretty obvious she is either there Martyr that is immortalized into there Rebellion or Patron Goddess that they draw Strength faith and power from in a literal and figurative sense

i mean we already know Old lady Ororo is dead, what else could she be in a Ancient order of knights

im betting their going to be like the Templar Knights the sigils they adorn will be Ororo's Diadem on there Armor and Shields and they will Behest her will
    by ironfire's Command till they find a way to restore her

Last edited by Typhoon; 03-22-2023 at 04:05 PM.
    "Goddess be Praised"

Don't count out Legion. He's Spurrier's fave, not Mother Righteous, and just cuz he left for the higher planes - with his own followers, which seems to be too close a parallel to the other contenders all having their own followings for it to just be a throwaway - doesn't mean he can't return. In the interest of managing expectations, I will say the idea that there will just be one victor could be a marketing red herring that plays into the Sinisters convictions that only one of them could win.

BUT if the Perilous Reliquary does at least do what Mother Righteous claims it will and purges the Sinister strain from everyone once it gets used (even 900 years in the future)....thematically, I wouldn't be surprised if a de-Sinisterized Exodus (repentant about killing Hope, etc), a returned Legion, and a transcended Storm all work in unison, each doing their part at the climax of their respective book, to find a way to not REBOOT the timeline via the Moira Engine (since Storm already proved she wouldn't be in favor of that)....but maybe spin off a brand new timeline that doesn't erase the centuries of lives lived by people born after the start of SoS in this one, but still gets the main characters and readers back to the start point of it.
    I don't discount legion but i know if written by spurrier it's going to take me about an extra 3 months and a really optimistic mentality to digest it given the exposition. and he just wouldn't feel as organic as storm but who knows. time will tell.
    \
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

I didnt even realise that the symbol on Ironfire meant something, its Alchemic

the Triangle represents fire and the Arrow iron
    "Goddess be Praised"

Quote Originally Posted by Typhoon View Post
    im no frog but ima jump to a conclusion were all thinking its pretty obvious she is either there Martyr that is immortalized into there Rebellion or Patron Goddess that they draw Strength faith and power from in a literal and figurative sense

i mean we already know Old lady Ororo is dead, what else could she be in a Ancient order of knights

im betting their going to be like the Templar Knights the sigils they adorn will be Ororo's Diadem on there Armor and Shields and they will Behest her will

Ironfire is the biggest Storm Stan in the universe and doesn't even have a competitor.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    I don't discount legion but i know if written by spurrier it's going to take me about an extra 3 months and a really optimistic mentality to digest it given the exposition. and he just wouldn't feel as organic as storm but who knows. time will tell.
    \
    LOL, fair.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Typhoon View Post

Certainly more plausible and probabe than becoming a Dominion in and of herself.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    Certainly more plausible and probabe than becoming a Dominion in and of herself.
    Whoever becomes the Dominion will control everything beyond time and space. If either Sinister wins, it will undo all of Storm's hard work.

Dude knew that making others genetically predisposed to share his taste in capes was the only way he was ever winning a Best Dressed but rather than elevate himself to the height of fashion, he just made a world where everyone was equally unfashionable.
    The accuracy.
    This is not our house. Know that and know peace!

Not really active here anymore, feel free to find me on the cesspool that is Twitter: https://twitter.com/DivineMutation

Quote Originally Posted by StormBorn06 View Post
    Whoever becomes the Dominion will control everything beyond time and space. If either Sinister wins, it will undo all of Storm's hard work.
    All her hard work is still undone somehow, by someone, because the timeline is ultimately reset. Plus we already know she's resurrected in her earliest iteration...which going by the imagery isnt Dominion form.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

All her hard work is still undone somehow, by someone, because the timeline is ultimately reset. Plus we already know she's resurrected in her earliest iteration...which going by the imagery isnt Dominion form.
    I don't think this is going to end with Moira's powers, because she can't keep memories from more than one person.

If it doesn't end with the Moira clones being used in some way, then what was the point of Storm's and many others ultimate sacrifice trying to find it and hold onto it/them?

If it doesn't end with the Moira clones being used in some way, then what was the point of Storm's and many others ultimate sacrifice trying to find it and hold onto it/them?
    Killing Moira clones means killing everyone in this timeline. I thought Storm said she had to protect Moira clones.