Page 522 of 544 FirstFirst ... 22422472512518519520521522523524525526532 ... LastLast
Results 7,816 to 7,830 of 8147
    Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Exodus View Post
    I still think Dauterman's new short-lived look for her was the PERFECT goddess queen look of all time:

Attachment 135661
    Yep. This is now my all time favorite Storm looks. And I think the fact that it's so short lived makes it all the more special.

Quote Originally Posted by Su_Whisterfield View Post
    Never get tired of drawing her. And this will always be an iconic costume.
    Attachment 135681

Attachment 135682
    really like this one. it's a whole vibe.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Attachment 135681

Attachment 135682
    Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    really like this one. it's a whole vibe.
    Same. I love her presence.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Attachment 135681

Attachment 135682
    Can we focus on how you rendered the hair, pretty please? Simple style yet works so, so well! Wonderful art!
    First Warren in Dark X-Men #1, and then Genis-Vell in Captain Marvel #1. Seriously, Marvel?!
    Avatar reflecting my mood. I couldn't stand the sunny high-flying Angel one anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    Great Video:

I saw this. It was a great video. I'm always von the hunt for new Storm content.
    I have toyed with idea of making my own Storm video but I want it to be the level and quality of RobCorp or Blerd w\o Fear

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BlkGldBlu View Post
    I saw this. It was a great video. I'm always von the hunt for new Storm content.
    I have toyed with idea of making my own Storm video but I want it to be the level and quality of RobCorp or Blerd w\o Fear
    I loved the video it was a very objective discussion on her godhead abilities.

and baby don't toy with it. do it!!! we are only on this earth but for a short time so give it a shot. it will get to where it needs to be an perhaps even go further.

also ---- Storm fans rejoice!!!! a certain fandom is NOT goin to be happy tomorrow but we gone Eat. Ewing truly does love Storm. Dare I say he is a bigger stan than Coates lolol.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

and baby don't toy with it. do it!!! we are only on this earth but for a short time so give it a shot. it will get to where it needs to be an perhaps even go further.

also ---- Storm fans rejoice!!!! a certain fandom is NOT goin to be happy tomorrow but we gone Eat. Ewing truly does love Storm. Dare I say he is a bigger stan than Coates lolol.
    The bold is all I needed to know lol! I'm excited

Quote Originally Posted by The Regent View Post
    The bold is all I needed to know lol! I'm excited
    lolol im curious to see the reaction from the community. Al definitely loves Ororo it comes through and it's about time this kind of love was shown to this degree I will say. it will end a lot if debates for sure lol.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

They gonna be SiCK tomorrow

"Goddess be Praised"

The upsetting of a fandom is a bonus! I love that Ewing has brought out the ire of the Storm haters. It's petty, but sorry folks, Storm isn't background and token anymore! They need to get over it and wank to their own favorites, which they never have a problem doing.

Quote Originally Posted by Saturius View Post

The upsetting of a fandom is a bonus! I love that Ewing has brought out the ire of the Storm haters. It's petty, but sorry folks, Storm isn't background and token anymore! They need to get over it and wank to their own favorites, which they never have a problem doing.
    Exactly. Honestly seeing all the "she can't do any wrong", "she shouldn't be able to do ____" and all of that just tickles me pink. She has ALWAYS been shown to be capable of these things, we just have a writer who cares to actually show it. Most of when I see it it's coming from those who don't feel like a woman can be great, especially not in comics and especially not in someone else's book. But if when it's the other way around it seems there's no issue.

Aside from all of that, I actually enjoyed seeing two of my faves work together and paid attention especially to the things Thor says. I can't wait to see the discussion tomorrow.
    "I AM A GODDESS OF LIFE AS WELL AS OF STORMS. IF IT IS WITHIN MY POWER TO SAVE YOU -- I SHALL." - ORORO MUNROE

RESURRECTION OF MAGNETO #2 (OF 4)
    Written by AL EWING
    Art by LUCIANO VECCHIO
    Cover by STEFANO CASELLI
    On Sale 2/28

THE KEY—THE SECRET! In the depths, Magneto was given a key by strange forces—and impossibly, he holds it still. Now, in death, Max Eisenhardt judges his own life—and counts the cost. Should he return to the world? Can he allow Storm to bring him back? And what does the Deep Key unlock?

Can't wait for this!
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Quote Originally Posted by Saturius View Post

Preach friend!!! I wasn't expecting this type of response or honestly depiction from Ewing. Fandoms didn't have any issue when tasers were used to take her out or simply when she was regulated to wallpaper, so im.glad to see a return to Claremontian Ororo. she's being shown as the heavy hitter she was created to be.

Quote Originally Posted by Sunny View Post
    Exactly. Honestly seeing all the "she can't do any wrong", "she shouldn't be able to do ____" and all of that just tickles me pink. She has ALWAYS been shown to be capable of these things, we just have a writer who cares to actually show it. Most of when I see it it's coming from those who don't feel like a woman can be great, especially not in comics and especially not in someone else's book. But if when it's the other way around it seems there's no issue.

Aside from all of that, I actually enjoyed seeing two of my faves work together and paid attention especially to the things Thor says. I can't wait to see the discussion tomorrow.
    Ewing does care about Ororo. he truly does!!!

Preach friend!!! I wasn't expecting this type of response or honestly depiction from Ewing. Fandoms didn't have any issue when tasers were used to take her out or simply when she was regulated to wallpaper, so im.glad to see a return to Claremontian Ororo. she's being shown as the heavy hitter she was created to be.

Ewing does care about Ororo. he truly does!!!
    Just praying he does the same with Thor since he's now writing his book too. After spending years being trash under the other writer who will not be named, I look forward to seeing him being written great again too.
    "I AM A GODDESS OF LIFE AS WELL AS OF STORMS. IF IT IS WITHIN MY POWER TO SAVE YOU -- I SHALL." - ORORO MUNROE