Page 509 of 544 FirstFirst ... 9409459499505506507508509510511512513519 ... LastLast
Results 7,621 to 7,635 of 8147
    Astonishing Member Cyclone_Ablaze's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Regent View Post
    Who are you referring to? All I've seen here is theories and good conversation with the exception of a single poster... unless you're talking about Twitter.
    Hm? Who do you think i'm referring to? In any case yes Twitter is one of them.
    Last edited by Cyclone_Ablaze; 10-31-2023 at 01:44 PM.
    #StormNeverDied
    #BindingLightOFAyesha!!!
    #AsgardianStorm
    #AlEwingbestStormWriter

In Ororo's Name....Let the Wormhole Open!!
    Ororo Munro: Regent of Arakko, Holder of the Seat of Loss, Omega Level Mutant, Goddess of Balance.

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    When Thor made and named his new weapon the first question that came to mind was if Storm would be making one of her own too.
    I think the most plausible case each character gets a portion of the All-Power and they make their own Weapon?? IDK. We don't know anything yet.
    #StormNeverDied
    #BindingLightOFAyesha!!!
    #AsgardianStorm
    #AlEwingbestStormWriter

Ororo Munro: Regent of Arakko, Holder of the Seat of Loss, Omega Level Mutant, Goddess of Balance.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclone_Ablaze View Post
    Hm? Who do you think i'm referring to? Because I didn't say anyone here or mentioned any names.
    "I think people overreacting and jumping to conclusions" I'm curious who you're referring too. Oh yes Twitter is always overreacting...
    Last edited by The Regent; 10-31-2023 at 01:52 PM.

Mighty Member

Hm? Who do you think i'm referring to? In any case yes Twitter is one of them.
    You know how I feel about this. The hammer isn't central to the story and doesn't deserve the level of attention it's getting. I am more curious about how storm is going to grow through this stoty than whether or not the hammer is central to the story.

Quote Originally Posted by OG Storm View Post
    You know how I feel about this. The hammer isn't central to the story and doesn't deserve the level of attention it's getting. I am more curious about how storm is going to grow through this stoty than whether or not the hammer is central to the story.
    And you know how I feel about this. The Thor Corp is being reformed you can't be member if you don't have a Hammer. So, yes it's very much central to the story if it's called for it.
    #StormNeverDied
    #BindingLightOFAyesha!!!
    #AsgardianStorm
    #AlEwingbestStormWriter

Mighty Member

And you know how I feel about this. The Thor Corp is being reformed you can't be member if you don't have a Hammer. So, yes it's very much central to the story if it's called for it.
    We shall see. The Thor corps original purpose was to police doom's fake universe. Lord Ewing is writing a story about defeating an elder god. Jane has her own mystical weapon, beta has stormbreaker. So the question is what will storm use? Storm loves knives. I am going for that.
    Last edited by OG Storm; 10-31-2023 at 02:07 PM.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Happy Halloween!!!!

ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

We shall see. The Thor corps original purpose was to police doom's fake universe. Lord Ewing is writing a story about defeating an elder god. Jane has her own mystical weapon, beta has stormbreaker. So the question is what will storm use? Storm loves knives. I am going for that.
    As of right now we don't know if they will ALL be getting Hammers. But if the Thor Corp is being reformed most likely they all will be getting Hammers.
    Last edited by Cyclone_Ablaze; 10-31-2023 at 03:55 PM.
    #StormNeverDied
    #BindingLightOFAyesha!!!
    #AsgardianStorm
    #AlEwingbestStormWriter

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    Happy Halloween!!!!

Nice. Both look great.
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

Mighty Member

Happy Halloween!!!

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LordAllMIghty View Post
    Nice. Both look great.
    yssss baby and slayed

Happy Halloween!!!
    I love it. Is this from this year? been hoping to see more 2023 storms but I haven't cone across any but the one I posted.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

I don't see the need for Storm to use a weapon, but if they are going to give her an artifact, then let it be the Skybreaker. This sword was created solely and exclusively for her.

Quote Originally Posted by Amazona dos ventos View Post
    I don't see the need for Storm to use a weapon, but if they are going to give her an artifact, then let it be the Skybreaker. This sword was created solely and exclusively for her.

Honestly it was dumb they didnt have her make it herself. Maybe the only thing she went and took from wakanda was a very rare kind of vibranium if they wanted the tension soo bad. Because why the hell does black panther have a sky breaker like where does that fit with his charachter thematically? Lol hopefully ewing corrects that and she makes a better sky breaker from mysterium.
    Ororo Munroe is Twilight Sparkle in xmen red if that makes sense.

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    yssss baby and slayed

I love it. Is this from this year? been hoping to see more 2023 storms but I haven't cone across any but the one I posted.
    Honestly in glad nobody is using storm to scab the strike. Of course normal people are dressing up as storm. Yesterday I was a t a party and I saw like 5 different storms. All decent btw. Very chique.
    Ororo Munroe is Twilight Sparkle in xmen red if that makes sense.

Fantastic Member Alpha to Omega's Avatar

You don’t have to have a hammer to be a member of the Thor Corps as proven by Thunderstrike, who wielded a mace.

The Thor Corps original purpose was to stop Zarrko the Tomorrow Man from becoming master of time during Tom DeFalco’s Thor run in 1991. They then reformed to stop another time-traveling villain in the Thor Corps mini-series in 1993.

And Beta Ray Bill hasn’t had Stormbreaker for a couple of years now.