Page 138 of 544 FirstFirst ... 3888128134135136137138139140141142148188238 ... LastLast
Results 2,056 to 2,070 of 8147

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    sub wasn't impressed lol
    Lmao like I said, it's not bad and I would 100 buy the issues. HOWEVER, could it have shown Storm in a better light based on her previous known abilities? Absolutely.

Anyway my new favorite slogan is now: Very well. War.

The nonchalantness. The "fk this sh!t I'm tired". The "I'm so over this racist pos".

I adore the energy.
    This is not our house. Know that and know peace!

Not really active here anymore, feel free to find me on the cesspool that is Twitter: https://twitter.com/DivineMutation

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Subliminally View Post
    Lmao like I said, it's not bad and I would 100 buy the issues. HOWEVER, could it have shown Storm in a better light based on her previous known abilities? Absolutely.

Anyway my new favorite slogan is now: Very well. War.

The nonchalantness. The "fk this sh!t I'm tired". The "I'm so over this racist pos".

I adore the energy.
    lolol I think my favorite quote was from sinister. but that was a boss bish energy moment as well from storm.

"Well that can go to hell." that tickled me lol
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

right. I need things to get exponentially bigger for storm. I'm curious to see where they go with the character.
    But aren't we getting a reset of some type tho? Or am I misunderstanding the classic version coming back? Wouldn't that mean that our Storm is going to die anyway?

Not really active here anymore, feel free to find me on the cesspool that is Twitter: https://twitter.com/DivineMutation

lolol I think my favorite quote was from sinister. but that was a boss bish energy moment as well from storm.

"Well that can go to hell." that tickled me lol
    Gillen definetly has some spice. I'll give him that.

It's a notch up from the poetry we got in Red.

I am da arctic and the lightning *dramatic pose showing off flawless abs and hair*

But aren't we getting a reset of some type tho? Or am I misunderstanding the classic version coming back? Wouldn't that mean that our Storm is going to die anyway?
    this is still technically 616 timeline so essentially everything we saw her do here is what we could see from storm in an uninterrupted timeline.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

this is still technically 616 timeline so essentially everything we saw her do here is what we could see from storm in an uninterrupted timeline.
    I see. Ty!

Quote Originally Posted by OG Storm View Post
    I can't wait to talk about storm's biggest feat that no one is talking about.
    Was that really a feat? I dont thinking was, but yet I havent actually read the book. I believed it wont be good so I didnt preorder.
    Ororo Munroe is Twilight Sparkle in xmen red if that makes sense.

I see. Ty!
    yes as it was explained to me this isn't an alternate universe storm which would have different origins even perhaps different ways in which her powers work. everything we see here or will see is very much in her abilities to perform.

yes as it was explained to me this isn't an alternate universe storm which would have different origins even perhaps different ways in which her powers work. everything we see here or will see is very much in her abilities to perform.
    Here's hoping we get the same energy they gave time displaced Jeen.

sent 10char
    Ok so I just read it with tempered expectations and was fairly satisfied. It was a long issue with alot going on and our girl had a nice little moment or two... I will buy.

Quote Originally Posted by The Regent View Post
    Ok so I just read it with tempered expectations and was fairly satisfied. It was a long issue with alot going on and our girl had a nice little moment or two... I will buy.
    That's an understatement. I had to read it 3x and I'll probably read it once more. Sh1t popping off left, right, and center.

Hide ya kids, hide ya wife, everybody a Sinister out here!

That's an understatement. I had to read it 3x and I'll probably read it once more. Sh1t popping off left, right, and center.

Hide ya kids, hide ya wife, everybody a Sinister out here!
    Yeah if you're a Sinister fan your mind will be blown. So when can we officially discuss the issue?
    Last edited by The Regent; 01-24-2023 at 11:16 PM.

Incredible Member

right. I need things to get exponentially bigger for storm. I'm curious to see where they go with the character.

Lol I just think these folks don’t know how to write Storm lol idk…

Once again it’s coo for the story they’re telling…. I’m going into this with an open mind. Lolololol

Here's hoping we get the same energy they gave time displaced Jeen.
    what u mean

Quote Originally Posted by The Regent View Post
    ok that makes my heart sing so ready to discuss.

i will be surprised if by tomorrow we are not at 160+ pages with all the varying perspectives on the issue. ready 4 tomorrow

Quote Originally Posted by BPStorm2 View Post
    Lol I just think these folks don’t know how to write Storm lol idk…

Once again it’s coo for the story they’re telling…. I’m going into this with an open mind. Lolololol
    listen if I was writing storm that story wouldn't have gotten past year zero. girl would have paid all them h@es dust with a divine blast of bright lady energy and sashayed away ..