Page 175 of 544 FirstFirst ... 75125165171172173174175176177178179185225275 ... LastLast
Results 2,611 to 2,625 of 8147

still high from the good feels of seeing how great it is to see Storm's heritage mentioned again for the longest time,
    I want Ewing's third Storm and the brotherhood to manifest the same theme of Storm's lineage or perhaps the ideology of her reincarnated somehow -- also noted that the Solo have teased about another elemental foe -- Ill take it!!! and cherish this Storm era

Do burn me at the stake. But how do you guys feel about all of Storms Magical or Mystical Destiny falling to her kids instead of her.

Quote Originally Posted by BlkGldBlu View Post
    Do burn me at the stake. But how do you guys feel about all of Storms Magical or Mystical Destiny falling to her kids instead of her.
    its basically logical that her kids instead embrace this more than her -- for one its potential for her not to learn it anymore moving forward since her omega level...this is the price of her learning her own potential either too late or since it wasnt as innate -- as "magical" but mutation (ugh and I really hate the gaslight here) based....its not going to hurt her anyways as she is established as most important mutant too -- as for the kid -- if ever it would be a slight deservice if they would be just the next Storm or their mother's copycat -- at least by being magical (and staying true to genetics rule of traits passing) Storm would still be distinct even from her own kid -- also I dont think Marvel is really not planning on using her Uterus anyway so the ideology (or what I think the Storm & Brotherhood was gunning for) of her influence to her theoretical "children" will be the focus -- but I do welcome Marvel's safest attempts (at least now a days) of her children being there...

P.S. I dont like them being portrayed as feral too...because "why?"
    Last edited by LadyXKerrigan; 02-01-2023 at 04:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by LadyXKerrigan View Post
    still high from the good feels of seeing how great it is to see Storm's heritage mentioned again for the longest time,
    I want Ewing's third Storm and the brotherhood to manifest the same theme of Storm's lineage or perhaps the ideology of her reincarnated somehow -- also noted that the Solo have teased about another elemental foe -- Ill take it!!! and cherish this Storm era
    The 1000 year stb had a very strong sense of religion, a king who worshipped her, a system named after her, and wanted her to come down once more to eradicate evil.
    Al Ewing made Storm great again! Storm greatest challenge might not be a matter of destruction, but creation.

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    I need yall and I mean every storm fan to read this tweet. This poster is a very knowledgeable storm fan and a great friend but he did a deep dive analysis of Ororo's mystical and divine heritage based upon the scarlet witch issue that dropped. it has so much good information so please read it:

https://mobile.twitter.com/Ororo101/...07317372686336
    So is the Hadari Yao the enforcer of Oshturs will in the physical? Like what is her role.

Now maybe I'm just seeing something where nothing is, but, is it me or is Storm feeding Wanda's containment spell as well as using her own?

This is not our house. Know that and know peace!

Not really active here anymore, feel free to find me on the cesspool that is Twitter: https://twitter.com/DivineMutation

Fight me on this but this entire scene, headmistress, a school, plants all around, and her uneasiness with Ramonda is supposed to be Ororo --- IMG_20230202_074547.jpg
    IMG_20230202_075636.jpg
    Last edited by LadyXKerrigan; 02-01-2023 at 05:00 PM.

So now the question is Storm drawing her Magic powers from another dimension or is it personal. Cause when she moved the fog Wanda said that the fog was magical but when she channeled that lightning storm it seems she called on the power of ancestors.

If it's personal then where doesn't her mutant gifts start and her magic powers begin.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Wanda asked her to tap further into her magical sight/awareness to create the Star of Lakshmi Octagram to help her contain the Sea Spirit, using her lightning which could be considered in this case the 'substrate' of the spell/shape...think the salt used to delineate a sigil...the same way she used her lightning to create Forge's pentagram spell to teleport them from the false Earth back in FotM. The sigil itself is the power, Storm is the connection through Ayesha, her lightning is the conduit.

That's how I read it.

I do wish the artist had gone with a symbol more in keeping with her African heritage rather than an obvious Hindu reference...but that is a very very small nit.
    Last edited by Devaishwarya; 02-01-2023 at 05:53 PM.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Slowly but shortly i think they're starting to use Her magical potential more and more, i nearly Forgot shes gonna be in the Midnight suns game

Last edited by Typhoon; 02-01-2023 at 06:06 PM.
    "Goddess be Praised"

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

I really do love that reverse colour combo where it's more metallic gold than black.
    I always thought her new costume should have been more in line with an "Arakkii"/"alien" aesthetic (like above) rather than the Streetwear vibe she's currently sporting.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Quote Originally Posted by Subliminally View Post
    I mean didn't someone say that lightning does something to break some bods or w/e and would actually boost plant growth? Idk, it's been a while.
    Lightning cracks nitrogen out of the air and makes it available to the plant, like natural fertilizer.
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    I really do love that reverse colour combo where it's more metallic gold than black.
    I always thought her new costume should have been more in line with an "Arakkii"/"alien" aesthetic (like above) rather than the Streetwear vibe she's currently sporting.
    i agree I feel like her current look suited her better honestly when she was still a marauder with Kitty, her looks should be more ethereal, with a splash of divinity and Mystery or something alien like,
    "Goddess be Praised"

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    Lightning cracks nitrogen out of the air and makes it available to the plant, like natural fertilizer.
    Yep, this was it.

Ty Yoga.
    This is not our house. Know that and know peace!

Not really active here anymore, feel free to find me on the cesspool that is Twitter: https://twitter.com/DivineMutation

I mean if Jean can wear her green dress during the krakoa era, Storm can wear her classic uniform as well. Since Ewing is already doing this in stb, let's just apply it to the current timeline.

Or at least bring back the crown.
    Last edited by StormBorn06; 02-01-2023 at 11:43 PM.
    Al Ewing made Storm great again! Storm greatest challenge might not be a matter of destruction, but creation.