Page 180 of 544 FirstFirst ... 80130170176177178179180181182183184190230280 ... LastLast
Results 2,686 to 2,700 of 8147

Quote Originally Posted by Subliminally View Post
    The Storm we want to see in battle but never do because she a) has to watch out for teammates and b) few of the people she's up against could withstand that type of force for more than a few seconds.

But seriously, that's the type of energy I want them to give her in the MCU. Like it or not, to the general public she's going to be Thor #3 unless they start her out the gate using unique applications of her powers. Stuff that we haven't seen Thor/Jane-Thor do during their time on the big screen.

It's possible but will they put in the effort?

Also, purple lightning is Goddess-Mode until proven otherwise.

Storm going up against Wanda in a sparring contest!!!!
    This feels like storm in a battle not the one we have been getting. People dont seem to get that when storm is fighting it should be an apocaliptic shit show of biblical proportions. Like the energy in battles man they hvent been giving. But any who we git artist who will depict what we want and for that I am grateful.

And as to the thor thing, I dont doubt that. Thor being relegated to lightning bolts and hammer throws was easier to get away with because he usually foes that in the comics. But storm? Yeah we will be expecting a little more than a bolt or two, we want again an apocalyptic shitshow of biblical proportions. Anytime she whip her power out in a fight it should feel like God sent an apocalypse. But we gon get lightning lass full force.
    Ororo Munroe is Twilight Sparkle in xmen red if that makes sense.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

The Storm we want to see in battle but never do because she a) has to watch out for teammates and b) few of the people she's up against could withstand that type of force for more than a few seconds.

But seriously, that's the type of energy I want them to give her in the MCU. Like it or not, to the general public she's going to be Thor #3 unless they start her out the gate using unique applications of her powers. Stuff that we haven't seen Thor/Jane-Thor do during their time on the big screen.

It's possible but will they put in the effort?

Also, purple lightning is Goddess-Mode until proven otherwise.

Storm going up against Wanda in a sparring contest!!!!
    purple lightning is goddess storm. never forget.

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    Interesting.
    that was literally my response when i saw this image lol .
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Some of my favorite storm Pictures are Simple yet still looming of Divinity

"Goddess be Praised"

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    purple lightning is goddess storm. never forget.

that was literally my response when i saw this image lol .
    Imagine wielding this power

Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

Quote Originally Posted by Daedra View Post

Boost my girl Surge. She already kicking ass in Bishop's war college!
    This is not our house. Know that and know peace!

Not really active here anymore, feel free to find me on the cesspool that is Twitter: https://twitter.com/DivineMutation

But it is nice that sometimes, NOT OFTEN, but sometimes you do have characters actually sit back and watch her work because her powers are that "everywhere and everything" if that makes sense.

Not really active here anymore, feel free to find me on the cesspool that is Twitter: https://twitter.com/DivineMutation

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Typhoon View Post
    Some of my favorite storm Pictures are Simple yet still looming of Divinity

[IMG]https://i.pinimg.com/originals/c8/53/ea/c853eacd929dc806f10798aa6f51f5bb.jpg[/IMG

lovely.

because these are comics and as readers we see so many displays of power i think we forget the real world aspects on just how truly powerful weather can be. simply beautiful !
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Boost my girl Surge. She already kicking ass in Bishop's war college!
    I love surge, super speed and electrokinetic powers definitely make her a power to be reckoned with on the battlefield
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

lovely.

because these are comics and as readers we see so many displays of power i think we forget the real world aspects on just how truly powerful weather can be. simply beautiful !
    and how truly terrifying it can be whenever there's a big storm coming near my way the clouds move hella fast, its somewhat unsettling watching the sky go from nice and clear to dark Cumulonimbus clouds forming in minutes and already having lighting cracking inside of the cloud, Clouds are so strange
    "Goddess be Praised"

lovely.

I think it helps, that for SOME aspects, we can wrap our head around it because it's real world science and numbers backing it up.

There's no real world scientific power behind the power of a billion billion exploding suns, or a beam that can slice through planets, or a punch that can crack dimensional walls.

But when you speak of a woman being able to harness the power of a cat 5 hurricane and then direct all that energy towards whoever is unlucky enough to be on her bad side, we can wrap our heads around how much power is being flung her way.

And let's not even get into the cosmic scale where our understanding drops even more.

Talking about dramatic, I really hope we get a pissed off Storm in the MCU.

Skip to 5mins in. Give me this type of energy, right down to the thunder and music.

I think it helps, that for SOME aspects, we can wrap our head around it because it's real world science and numbers backing it up.

There's no real world scientific power behind the power of a billion billion exploding suns, or a beam that can slice through planets, or a punch that can crack dimensional walls.

But when you speak of a woman being able to harness the power of a cat 5 hurricane and then direct all that energy towards whoever is unlucky enough to be on her bad side, we can wrap our heads around how much power is being flung her way.

And let's not even get into the cosmic scale where our understanding drops even more.
    Well, the hurricane, unlike the dimensional piercing punch, feels much more real

Well the hurricane unlike the dimensional piercing punch feels much more real
    LMAO! Ty for that clarification mam <3

LMAO! Ty for that clarification mam <3
    Sorry, that’s just what I love about Ororo, I can really feel her “presence” each time I’m outside during a thunderstorm

Sorry, that’s just what I love about Ororo, I can really feel her “presence” each time I’m outside during a thunderstorm
    So it's not just me that takes stanning to the next level.

At this point it's "again". We're still waiting on High Priestess Kyss to do the first one.