Page 184 of 544 FirstFirst ... 84134174180181182183184185186187188194234284 ... LastLast
Results 2,746 to 2,760 of 8147
    Astonishing Member Cyclone_Ablaze's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    I cant see Genesis wanting to teach Storm anything nor can I see Storm needing or wanting to be taught by her.

While she may certainly need time to fully hone her magical abilities...from SC02 it seems like she may be perfectly fine discovering and exploring that side of her heritage on her own. If and when she wants to.
    Yeah, I don’t see Storm immediately practicing Magic right after her little Tea Time with Wanda. If, anything I’d say Storm curiosity has been peaked and will learn it like you said in her own time.

And her own time might very well be next year, next month maybe next never LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Subliminally View Post
    You ever read articles and just know that the writer couldn't even be bothred to read a Wikipedia entry?

Exhibit 1

Exhibit 2
    I’ve never took those sites seriously and has never paid them any meaningful attention. I’m glad I made the right choice. :-)

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclone_Ablaze View Post
    Yeah, I don’t see Storm immediately practicing Magic right after her little Tea Time with Wanda. If, anything I’d say Storm curiosity has been peaked and will learn it like you said in her own time.

And her own time might very well be next year, next month maybe next never LOL

I’ve never took those sites seriously and has never paid them any meaningful attention. I’m glad I made the right choice. :-)
    Yupp. However long it takes, if ever, at least we know that the Marvel-Offices still acknowledge her magical heritage and affinity.

Same here...I never go to those sites. The few times they've been brought to my attention here and in Twatter, it's always garbage writing.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

He is a very hardcore fan of Storm. I am in awe.

https://twitter.com/RPHutch1975/stat...FpqFPEBLw&s=19
    Ororo Munroe is Twilight Sparkle in xmen red if that makes sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Taurean Sun View Post

That is amazing. I love his love for the Goddess.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

i knew that Sharp ass crown was a knife,

"Goddess be Praised"

I am in awe of his collection, this is the ultimate Storm fan.
    Al Ewing made Storm great again! Storm greatest challenge might not be a matter of destruction, but creation.

Quote Originally Posted by Typhoon View Post
    i knew that Sharp ass crown was a knife,

In most cases her crown is described as a flat surface, which is very solid and contains tools. Beautiful and practical, this is a very good design.
    Al Ewing made Storm great again! Storm greatest challenge might not be a matter of destruction, but creation.

In my head canon, Storm has at least one other Diadem in her collection modeled after the original one. The reason I think this is that we've seen it be both razor sharp and soft and pliable.

I figured after Xavier showed her the magic of unstable molecules and then she discovered she could manipulate said molecules with her powers, she asked him to get her one that was more "battle worthy".

This is not our house. Know that and know peace!

Not really active here anymore, feel free to find me on the cesspool that is Twitter: https://twitter.com/DivineMutation

Not really active here anymore, feel free to find me on the cesspool that is Twitter: https://twitter.com/DivineMutation

That is amazing! Let's hope Storm gets new merch due to the MCU!

the 300,s and 400,s of the Uncanny series feel like such a blur to me I'm finding things that i honestly don't remember like Rachel and Emma squabble

Last edited by Typhoon; 02-07-2023 at 07:19 AM.
    "Goddess be Praised"

Quote Originally Posted by Typhoon View Post
    the 300,s and 400,s of the Uncanny series feel like such a blur to me I'm finding things that i honestly don't remember like Rachel and Emma squabble

I mean if you didn't really care about telepathy/telepaths/these characters, I could see why.

But this did set precedent that how no matter how much raw power a telepath might have, at the end of the day it's all about the skill.

Also, Storm calling them both out in their dumb sh!t will always be a beautiful moment to me lmao.

Coipel's Storm was, is and always will be...exquisite.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    Coipel's Storm was, is and always will be...exquisite.
    indeed the only thing I would have liked was if Kurt and Ororo gotten together, Instead of Logan

"Goddess be Praised"

That was such a stunning and awesome call-back by Claremont and Davis.

Outside of Jean and Scott, I've always been pretty much against the X-Men being in romantic relationships up with each other. I know Claremont and others liked that "drama" but...ugh, those ships never really have the lasting power nor sustained interest of Jott. I've always preferred they find their loves outside the Mansion.

That said, I never minded that Storm and Wolverine casually hooked up from time to time. It seemed natural for them, more so than actually being in a "committed" relationship.
    Last edited by Devaishwarya; 02-07-2023 at 09:50 AM.