Page 187 of 544 FirstFirst ... 87137177183184185186187188189190191197237287 ... LastLast
Results 2,791 to 2,805 of 8147

Storm & The Brotherhood of Mutants #1 was a great showing for Storm. She gets some great character moments, demonstrates powerful leadership, and her new Magneto-inspired costume looks great. The issue itself is good rather than great, but Storm is the highlight. Ironfire is pretty awesome too.
    "When the mob and the press and the whole world tell you to move, your job is to plant yourself like a tree beside the river of truth, and tell the whole world — No, you move."

The biggest problem is that it's too short. Longer would be better.
    Last edited by StormBorn06; 02-08-2023 at 04:22 AM.
    Al Ewing made Storm great again! Storm greatest challenge might not be a matter of destruction, but creation.

So just read Storm & The Brotherhood... it was mid. Will keep buying to see where it leads.

Ororo Munroe is Twilight Sparkle in xmen red if that makes sense.

Quote Originally Posted by LadyXKerrigan View Post
    Thanks for posting! I love his name, Arakko Braddock.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Quote Originally Posted by STORM1977 View Post
    Definitely worth the wait. Its is a good issue and Ewing continues to serve.
    So still haven't gotten my copy yet likely will get it tomorrow. But Jbenito has done the spoilers thread and I can say it feels like it was written for film. Like series or something, Idk how to explain it but the plot has soo much going on and obviously needs to be stretched a little. But it looks good. It's as solid as sins of sinister #1 if not better. Obviously you need the trilogy to pass judgement so we will see who gets dominion.

Quote Originally Posted by Taurean Sun View Post
    So still haven't gotten my copy yet likely will get it tomorrow. But Jbenito has done the spoilers thread and I can say it feels like it was written for film. Like series or something, Idk how to explain it but the plot has soo much going on and obviously needs to be stretched a little. But it looks good. It's as solid as sins of sinister #1 if not better. Obviously you need the trilogy to pass judgement so we will see who gets dominion.
    It definitely has a big feature film quality to it and the data pages are in a Star Wars kinda font style to really drive that vibe.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

It seems Ironfire is indeed an Arakkii. He has called Storm a goddess in +10 years and has already shown strong believer feeling.
    Al Ewing made Storm great again! Storm greatest challenge might not be a matter of destruction, but creation.

Quote Originally Posted by StormBorn06 View Post
    It seems Ironfire is indeed an Arakkii. He has called Storm a goddess in +10 years and has already shown strong believer feeling.
    It was giving magneto acolyte realness.

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    It definitely has a big feature film quality to it and the data pages are in a Star Wars kinda font style to really drive that vibe.
    I knew I wasnt the only who got that vibe. But we shall see where the wind blows. Oh also seems like Jon ironfire is Ewing's sinister if you get what I mean

It was giving magneto acolyte realness.
    Indeed. It's like Exodus used to be, but I don't think he got a good return. Let's hope Ironfire gets what he deserves.

Quote Originally Posted by StormBorn06 View Post
    Indeed. It's like Exodus used to be, but I don't think he got a good return. Let's hope Ironfire gets what he deserves.
    This shit better end with storm and her allies gaining dominion status or some ish like that. Because all this dominion talk has got to lead somewhere or what the point.

This shit better end with storm and her allies gaining dominion status or some ish like that. Because all this dominion talk has got to lead somewhere or what the point.
    I think Ewing watched too much Star Wars, Luke didn't get stabbed in the back when he left Tatooine, and Sinister is smarter and more powerful than Empire. So Storm's situation is 1000 times worse than Luke's. I hope issue 3 does better than Return of the Jedi.
    Last edited by StormBorn06; 02-08-2023 at 08:01 AM.

Astonishing Member Cyclone_Ablaze's Avatar

Storm and the Brotherhood was REALLY Good.

Just wish it was longer. Not sure why marvel keeps limiting Al Ewing it's getting annoying. But, other than that this was a GREAT Issue. Once again Storm calling out Bull Shit when she sees it. This is the Second Time Destiny and Mystique Screwed Storm over. That's ok. Paybacks a B**tch.

Storm's Leadership really shines VERY BRIGHT in this Issue. And showing them how powerful she is and that she really didn't need them, but still showed that she welcomed their assistance. The Character interactions were great as well. Already I can see why IronFire worships the very ground Storm walks on. And Loolo is cute.

Power display was there. I liked how Storm created a Powerful Whirlwind strong enough to punch through Earth and into the Sinister's Lab which was probably Metal. And she was able to sense a Living Force Field underneath stating that she can " feel something waiting for us...not so much Energy, but the Absence of Energy". I thought that was Cool.
    Last edited by Cyclone_Ablaze; 02-08-2023 at 08:40 AM.
    #StormNeverDied
    #BindingLightOFAyesha!!!
    #AsgardianStorm
    #AlEwingbestStormWriter

In Ororo's Name....Let the Wormhole Open!!
    Ororo Munro: Regent of Arakko, Holder of the Seat of Loss, Omega Level Mutant, Goddess of Balance.