Page 217 of 544 FirstFirst ... 117167207213214215216217218219220221227267317 ... LastLast
Results 3,241 to 3,255 of 8147

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclone_Ablaze View Post
    The things you do for Love. How appropriate it’s almost Valentines Day.
    Indeed. But if things don't take a twist, I wish them all the best in the hell they're trying to maintain.
    Al Ewing made Storm great again! Storm greatest challenge might not be a matter of destruction, but creation.

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    period!!! I will say as much as I don't like the current stories in the xbooks involving storm but what is encouraging is that marvel allowed a story like the one in SW to happen. it may be a sign of things to come in her delving deeper into her heritage. Maybe she finds out about some other family members she didn't realize she has etc. I was afraid that the words Forge shared with her years ago would always be but there may be some new direction contradicting those harsh but very true words.
    In the end it will be all right, because if not now if not even ten years from now... it will happen as foretold.
    Ororo Munroe is Twilight Sparkle in xmen red if that makes sense.

Astonishing Member Cyclone_Ablaze's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    Aww, I appreciate that. I have nowhere near the level of knowledge about Storm's history as the other regulars here do so I just soak in as much as I can. I'll tell ya, I've learned a lot from Storm's thread and people's posts and scans.
    !
    Well, Good. That’s great to hear you are Learning. That brings Brings me great Joy to see someone Learn about how Great Storm is.
    #StormNeverDied
    #BindingLightOFAyesha!!!
    #AsgardianStorm
    #AlEwingbestStormWriter

In Ororo's Name....Let the Wormhole Open!!
    Ororo Munro: Regent of Arakko, Holder of the Seat of Loss, Omega Level Mutant, Goddess of Balance.

Quote Originally Posted by StormBorn06 View Post
    Indeed. But if things don't take a twist, I wish them all the best in the hell they're trying to maintain.
    Tbh, I don't quite care if Destiny get's what she wants or doesn't. In the END Storm Wins. What GREAT Storytelling we are witnessing. Truly we have hit the jackpot.
    #StormNeverDied
    #BindingLightOFAyesha!!!
    #AsgardianStorm
    #AlEwingbestStormWriter

Ororo Munro: Regent of Arakko, Holder of the Seat of Loss, Omega Level Mutant, Goddess of Balance.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Taurean Sun View Post
    In the end it will be all right, because if not now if not even ten years from now... it will happen as foretold.
    Yes beloved this!!! I cant tell you enough that even as huge of a fan I am if anyone had told me that in 10 years ago when we were in the headmistress storm era and the cyclops is right period that storm would be an omega, goddess and a practicing sorceress i would have said are you insane?!?! and had you asked me would she have stories that touched upon her blackness, that for sure would have been a hell no!! but look at the goddess here we are. here's to hoping the next 10 years are exponentially better for the character.
    Last edited by butterflykyss; 02-11-2023 at 03:02 PM.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Tbh, I don't quite care if Destiny get's what she wants or doesn't. In the END Storm Wins. What GREAT Storytelling we are witnessing. Truly we have hit the jackpot.
    As for me, I would like to see more drama. But yes, Ororo lives! And she's gonna win.
    Al Ewing made Storm great again! Storm greatest challenge might not be a matter of destruction, but creation.

As for me, I would like to see more drama. But yes, Ororo lives! And she's gonna win.
    Drama!? Oh, you'll get your Drama once Genesis comes back trying to become Queen of Arakko.
    #StormNeverDied
    #BindingLightOFAyesha!!!
    #AsgardianStorm
    #AlEwingbestStormWriter

Yes beloved this!!! I cant tell you enough that even as huge of a fan I am if anyone had told me that in 10 years ago when we were in the headmistress storm era and the cyclops is right period that storm would be an omega, goddess and a practicing sorceress i would have said are you insane?!?! and had you asked me would she have stories that touched upon her blackness, that for sure would have been a hell no!! but look at the goddess here we are. here's to hoping the next 10 years are exponentially better for the character.
    As her feud with Xavier heats up, and Genesis returns. We're going to see a lot of ideological confrontation. Maybe we're about to see “Storm is right”.

Drama!? Oh, you'll get your Drama once Genesis comes back trying to become Queen of Arakko.
    Yes, I would like to have an issue where only Storm and Genesis talk.

one of my favorite moments of ororo. she is mother earth and from her sustenance can be given even when there is only a glimmer of life left:

#bhm, #goddess, #sorceress, #omega
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Taurean Sun View Post
    He really hit the nail on the head with this. He is such a storm fan. But he said what we have been saying? The fights havent been giving. Yes she is at the tol of her game, the plot, the drama it's all there but the action is just sooo....
    Start from 11:45 but watch it all he is really good.

Kyss as you and many here have been saying and as he has reiterated... THE FIGHTS needs to step their game up.
    See I like his videos, I used to love watching Comics Explained but he's been slipping lately. He just skips past important details in the story and has contradicted certain scans as if he didn't read it in the first place... then he claims Storm ain't in Vulcan's league and I had to correct some people in the comments lol. But I like how CB basically narrates and doesn't miss anything and yes his love for Storm.

As her feud with Xavier heats up, and Genesis returns. We're going to see a lot of ideological confrontation. Maybe we're about to see “Storm is right”.
    hmmm I dont necessarily need or want a "storm is right" period because goddess knows living through that when it was cyclops was annoying af. however, I am interested to see Ororo's exchange with Genesis upon her return. that will make or should make for some interesting conflict.
    Last edited by butterflykyss; 02-11-2023 at 03:15 PM.

If not anything we know for certain storm will get her lick back. And that alone will make the event for me. Afterall it was the old woman storm sitting in a vague futuristic chair holding freaking destiny in a trapped ball that sold me on the event.

GET YOUR LICK BACK ORORO!!!

hmmm I dont necessarily need or want a "storm is right" period because goddess knows living through that when it was cyclops was annoying af. however, I am interested to see Ororo's exchange with Genesis upon her return. that will make or should make for some interesting conflict.
    Yeah, "xxx is right." It's annoying. Without lightning striking plants, their conversation would be more epic than the actual battle.

one of my favorite moments of ororo. she is mother earth and from her sustenance can be given even when there is only a glimmer of life left:

#bhm, #goddess, #sorceress, #omega
    Do let's look at Mother's resume

Xmen leader
    Omega level mutant
    Head of state
    Voice of a solar system
    Living God
    Expert in hand to hand combat
    Immense magical potential
    Knife expert
    Pilot
    Gardener
    Cook
    Can Sing and Dance and has been compared to the likes of Tina Turner the Goddess of Rock and Roll.

Whew... its giving Gods fave, Its giving overachiver, Its Giving Head Bitch in charge. I KNOW THATS RIGHT!
    IMG_20230206_221541.jpg