Page 256 of 544 FirstFirst ... 156206246252253254255256257258259260266306356 ... LastLast
Results 3,826 to 3,840 of 8147
    Astonishing Member Cyclone_Ablaze's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Taurean Sun View Post
    So there is this substance called the heavenly crystal or primagen or quintesaance or The prima materia. And this substance is harvested and used by the progenitors, it is also a super pure version of the terragien crystal and can supercharge the powers of inhumans. But one thing it can also do is upload their conciousness and show them everything about their life from birth to death. I think ironfire and the brotherhood will use this as a means to ressurect ororo but something will go wrong and they will end up with pre xmen ororo.
    Wait a minute. This was introduced in Ewings Guardian of the Galaxy run when he resurrected the Olympian Gods right???? If, so I can definitely see him doing that using his old material for new purposes.
    #StormNeverDied
    #BindingLightOFAyesha!!!
    #AsgardianStorm
    #AlEwingbestStormWriter

In Ororo's Name....Let the Wormhole Open!!
    Ororo Munro: Regent of Arakko, Holder of the Seat of Loss, Omega Level Mutant, Goddess of Balance.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclone_Ablaze View Post
    Wait a minute. This was introduced in Ewings Guardian of the Galaxy run when he resurrected the Olympian Gods right???? If, so I can definitely see him doing that using his old material for new purposes.
    Yeah that thing.
    Ororo Munroe is Twilight Sparkle in xmen red if that makes sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Subliminally View Post
    Lmao, I don't WANT it to happen. Hell if it was up to me Storm would remain single for the time being. But if they want her in a relationship then at least with Cable it would be someone familiar. But at least there are no bad options floating around, like Logan.

I'm telling you it won't be a powered fight. Words will be exchanged and I suspect it will cut deep one way or another or maybe even both ways. But Xavier isn't dumb. For all the sh1t we talk about him denying her her actual divinity, he knows that her Mutant power alone is enough to obliterate him on the spot. Hell she literally kill him already in SoS #1. In Storm's case lightning can and will strike twice.. three times... a whole ass AoE bomb.

Merch is where the money is. Disney is missing out by not making a move on this.
    Its sooo weird to me nate is a child her friend's child. Like I cant get over it.
    Ororo Munroe is Twilight Sparkle in xmen red if that makes sense.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclone_Ablaze View Post
    OH NO. Trust me I'm not expecting a Powerful Battle or some Grandiose Feat. I am expecting Storm to put Pro. X in his Place.
    And I believe your right some good Choice words will be said and I HOPE it stings and burns him like VENOM.
    I'm honestly here for some Xavier/Storm friction we need to see a prominent Xmen member besides Emma Frost critique Xavier because let's face it Moira, Xavier, and Magneto created Krakoa on very shaky and shady grounds and while Moira has defected, and Magneto voluntarily retired to make amends Xavier is still the only one walking around here like his ish don't stink.

I believe in a recent interview Ewing said that Storm and Xavier were going to butt heads over her being a member of two councils as well as Magneto's death. Something tells me Xavier really wants to disregard Magento's wishes and resurrect his boyfriend and I can definitely see Storm not having any of that.

Yeah that thing.
    That thing makes Gods more Powerful. As a side effect of the Resurrections. Cool can't wait.
    #StormNeverDied
    #BindingLightOFAyesha!!!
    #AsgardianStorm
    #AlEwingbestStormWriter

Ororo Munro: Regent of Arakko, Holder of the Seat of Loss, Omega Level Mutant, Goddess of Balance.

Its sooo weird to me nate is a child her friend's child. Like I cant get over it.
    Oh it's very "Jerry Springer" type of energy. The ONLY saving grace to me is that I don't think Storm ever encounter him as a baby/child/teen. Like he sprung up as a full grown adult.

But please, someone correct me if I'm wrong and Storm did in fact change his diaper.
    This is not our house. Know that and know peace!

Not really active here anymore, feel free to find me on the cesspool that is Twitter: https://twitter.com/DivineMutation

Quote Originally Posted by loke13 View Post
    I'm honestly here for some Xavier/Storm friction we need to see a prominent Xmen member besides Emma Frost critique Xavier because let's face it Moira, Xavier, and Magneto created Krakoa on very shaky and shady grounds and while Moira has defected, and Magneto voluntarily retired to make amends Xavier is still the only one walking around here like his ish don't stink.

I believe in a recent interview Ewing said that Storm and Xavier were going to butt heads over her being a member of two councils as well as Magneto's death. Something tells me Xavier really wants to disregard Magento's wishes and resurrect his boyfriend and I can definitely see Storm not having any of that.
    Absolutely it's time for some high levels of Drama and Friction. And i agree with you. There was something Charles said that rubbed me the wrong way. I can't for the life of me remember. I believe it was in Legion of X it was pretty recent. I'll go back and look for it. But, yes it's time for Storm to speak up more.

Your probably right. The Interview kind of hinted on Magneto possibly returning. It could only mean Charles disregarded what Storm said and Erik's wishes and Rezz him anyway. Also, I don't see why Charels would have a problem with Storm serving 2 Councils. I thought he was ok with having someone he trusted to have the Arakkii perspective??
    #StormNeverDied
    #BindingLightOFAyesha!!!
    #AsgardianStorm
    #AlEwingbestStormWriter

Oh it's very "Jerry Springer" type of energy. The ONLY saving grace to me is that I don't think Storm ever encounter him as a baby/child/teen. Like he sprung up as a full grown adult.

But please, someone correct me if I'm wrong and Storm did in fact change his diaper.
    I don't know if she ever changed his diaper but she definitely spent time with him lol

"Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    I don't know if she ever changed his diaper but she definitely spent time with him lol

Clearly, someone in the higher up department needs to be slapped... repeatedly.

Not really active here anymore, feel free to find me on the cesspool that is Twitter: https://twitter.com/DivineMutation

But can we take a moment to look at Scott? Jfc sir, at least pretend to be somewhat happy.

We might need to add cougar to the long list of Storm titles lol!

But can we take a moment to look at Scott? Jfc sir, at least pretend to be somewhat happy.
    I forgot how Scott was looking away like that. Wtf LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post

Storm looking at Baby-cable:

Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

Quote Originally Posted by The Regent View Post
    We might need to add cougar to the long list of Storm titles lol!
    She wears all the crowns.

Quote Originally Posted by Daedra View Post
    Storm looking at Baby-cable:

Haha literally the same face

he was in his feelings about something or had problems with Madeline , i believe this was the issue Where storm had to intervene and humbly whoop him
    "Goddess be Praised"