Page 283 of 544 FirstFirst ... 183233273279280281282283284285286287293333383 ... LastLast
Results 4,231 to 4,245 of 8147

Quote Originally Posted by StormBorn06 View Post
    It's interesting that the Red Diamond Empire still can't stop Storm and her partisans, they probably have less than 5 people.
    Because she knows krakoa and what it is capable of. It is easier to fight an enemy you know. But they not being able to beat her is simply because this entire era storm has been one thing and that is unpredictable. She knows them, but they do not know her at least not as well as they think. Hence why she has survived whilst entire empires and galactic powers have fallen.
    Ororo Munroe is Twilight Sparkle in xmen red if that makes sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    Looking forward to the preview of SatB #2 tomorrow.

spoilers:
    We learn in today's Immoral that the council caught up with Mystique and seemingly killed her.
    end of spoilers

Makes sense that they saved next week's issue as the last of the 100 year issues to be released.

I know storm is laughing in her head. Oh she passed away? Hmmm, Hmmmm
    Reminds of this panel in red #4
    Screenshot_20230315-180532_Chrome.jpg
    Mother is an effortless comedian lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Taurean Sun View Post
    Because she knows krakoa and what it is capable of. It is easier to fight an enemy you know. But they not being able to beat her is simply because this entire era storm has been one thing and that is unpredictable. She knows them, but they do not know her at least not as well as they think. Hence why she has survived whilst entire empires and galactic powers have fallen.
    That makes me kinda sad. Like rip Xandra, the #1 in universe Storm fan.
    This is not our house. Know that and know peace!

Not really active here anymore, feel free to find me on the cesspool that is Twitter: https://twitter.com/DivineMutation

I always did wonder why she was like that if she already knew Xandra died and ressurected.

Not really active here anymore, feel free to find me on the cesspool that is Twitter: https://twitter.com/DivineMutation

Yeah, I can see how easy it is for her to build a mutant and Sinister thinking model.
    Al Ewing made Storm great again! Storm greatest challenge might not be a matter of destruction, but creation.

This is how I imagine Storm laughing in her head.
    Al Ewing made Storm great again! Storm greatest challenge might not be a matter of destruction, but creation.

See, this right here is the major difference between the "god" that the X-Office plays around with and the God that Storm is.

This should never happen to Storm. It is a door that once opened, no power (except perhaps the Bright Lady herself) should be able to close. Real gods do not have a "range" for their worship nor do they drop like a wasted white girl on spring break when the worship stops.

Quote Originally Posted by Subliminally View Post

See, this right here is the major difference between the "god" that the X-Office plays around with and the God that Storm is.

This should never happen to Storm. It is a door that once opened, no power (except perhaps the Bright Lady herself) should be able to close. Real gods do not have a "range" for their worship nor do they drop like a wasted white girl on spring break when the worship stops.

No because that gay youth pastor really gagged me and her. Like I was on the floor with her during this scene it was that serious omg. But yeah it seems that the fauth gift really isnt hers but WBK but it doesnt make sense why she is the omegas mimic if she has a maximum range and synch doesnt? It seems to me that the phoenix is boosting my sister's power mimicry and cerebro is going F it and count it as part of her power. But yeah mutant Jesus is out for the count cant wait to see how the other girlies are going to backstabbing each other I just know piotr is next on the chopping block.

I always did wonder why she was like that if she already knew Xandra died and ressurected.
    Because she was trolling lol. She has a fucked up sense of humour which I wish is explored more.

That makes me kinda sad. Like rip Xandra, the #1 in universe Storm fan.
    Our fellow storm sister has fallen, but we must move on. In the name of hadari yao. And I see they are trying to make sinister sympathetic, all of a sudden this is too much horror for him? Has gillen not read past xmen books? Does he not know sinster single handedly orchestrated the genocide of the most vulnerable mutant population? Bit now it's too far?.... BULL SHIT! He is only remorseful because he is not in charge of the killings and is rather a dog on a leash.

No because that gay youth pastor really gagged me and her. Like I was on the floor with her during this scene it was that serious omg. But yeah it seems that the fauth gift really isnt hers but WBK but it doesnt make sense why she is the omegas mimic if she has a maximum range and synch doesnt? It seems to me that the phoenix is boosting my sister's power mimicry and cerebro is going F it and count it as part of her power. But yeah mutant Jesus is out for the count cant wait to see how the other girlies are going to backstabbing each other I just know piotr is next on the chopping block.
    LMAO, I'm living for you becoming a Hope stan. Just don't leave us here please.

But you see that's just it. Hickman CHANGED her power/Omega classification when he took over. In the beginning she did in fact have power mimicry. The whole "Mutant voodoo doll" that had access to every Mutant.

Hickman has her Omega power as "Manipulation" meaning her Omega power is technically to enhance/amplify other Mutant powers to an undefinable degree or at least to their maximum.

Because she was trolling lol. She has a fucked up sense of humour which I wish is explored more.

Our fellow storm sister has fallen, but we must move on. In the name of hadari yao. And I see they are trying to make sinister sympathetic, all of a sudden this is too much horror for him? Has gillen not read past xmen books? Does he not know sinster single handedly orchestrated the genocide of the most vulnerable mutant population? Bit now it's too far?.... BULL SHIT! He is only remorseful because he is not in charge of the killings and is rather a dog on a leash.
    He can get redemption after Storm gets to toss him into the nearest star.

I can't wait to see how all this ends though. We get Old Woman Ororo next week so I'm interested to see how she's going to operate. Hell, if she's even still going to have powers because let us not forget:

That body gotta be in working condition to channel energy.

LMAO, I'm living for you becoming a Hope stan. Just don't leave us here please.

But you see that's just it. Hickman CHANGED her power/Omega classification when he took over. In the beginning she did in fact have power mimicry. The whole "Mutant voodoo doll" that had access to every Mutant.

Hickman has her Omega power as "Manipulation" meaning her Omega power is technically to enhance/amplify other Mutant powers to an undefinable degree or at least to their maximum.

Oh please, I will forever know where home is. Afterall I know my mother. But yeah that hope girl is a tragic mess that my maternal instincts can seem to ignore. I know she grew up in a HARSH environment but still.
    Yeah it looks like mimicry might not really be her ministry, pun intended. But hey no body can energize than her and it looks like she can actually activate xgenes not the mental tricking that the telepaths do so that's something I guess. And she is mutant Jesus the phoenix chose her or gave birth to her or cloned her... idk. But all I know is my good sis got a few oranges in her bag.

Or when she joked about Wanda's resurrection

He can get redemption after Storm gets to toss him into the nearest star.

I can't wait to see how all this ends though. We get Old Woman Ororo next week so I'm interested to see how she's going to operate. Hell, if she's even still going to have powers because let us not forget:

That body gotta be in working condition to channel energy.
    Bestie the next issue I am not expecting ororo the old to be in any action. The woman is paralysed and we know with age her weather powers wane which is some bull but we move. But still it will be better for her becuase I dont want to be disappointed with the "feats" we will get from that. Let's focus on the plot and the plot only like her laughing at destiny in her head.

Quote Originally Posted by starduck View Post
    Or when she joked about Wanda's resurrection
    That was nasty omg. Like why will she say that. Or when ever in a QC meeting that nonchalant pose she makes. Giving major lactuca energy giving this could have been an email energy. I love her soo much.