Page 288 of 544 FirstFirst ... 188238278284285286287288289290291292298338388 ... LastLast
Results 4,306 to 4,320 of 8147
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Taurean Sun View Post
    I see your 40 days and nights of biblical flood and I raise you morning dew made of maana. Now that is some omega level God ish right there.
    But seriously you are not too far off, immortal xmen #11 literally says storm will wash the sins away... now aside Jesus's blood what else washed earth of sin?
    Well, Sodam and Gamorra is clearly a fiction that parallels the Genesis flood narrative, portraying Elohim's anger provoked by man's sin leading to destruction by “sulfur and fire” because of their wickedness.
    Last edited by Micabe; 03-17-2023 at 11:50 AM. Reason: Link(s) added.

This art...
    Attachment 130245
    This dress will forever be the momment. Love that her hair is a literal hurricane.
    https://twitter.com/rombutans/status...VdeYE5I4g&s=19
    Ororo Munroe is Twilight Sparkle in xmen red if that makes sense.

This art...
    Attachment 130245
    This dress will forever be the momment. Love that her hair is a literal hurricane.
    The Goddess lives... FOREVER!
    This is not our house. Know that and know peace!

Not really active here anymore, feel free to find me on the cesspool that is Twitter: https://twitter.com/DivineMutation

This art...
    Attachment 130245
    Beautiful. It's like the eye of the storm.
    Al Ewing made Storm great again! Storm greatest challenge might not be a matter of destruction, but creation.

The next time Ororo is going to the Hellfire gala she should wear a cape made of the northern lights, her wearing literal light as a garment would be next level

"Goddess be Praised"

Quote Originally Posted by Typhoon View Post
    The next time Ororo is going to the Hellfire gala she should wear a cape made of the northern lights, her wearing literal light as a garment would be next level

Wow that would be another show stealer for sure... what kind of feat would that be I wonder like what causes that ��.

Quote Originally Posted by The Regent View Post
    Wow that would be another show stealer for sure... what kind of feat would that be I wonder like what causes that ��.
    this is a direct quote from on how the Northern Lights occur, i can definitely see Ororo Pulling this off

The lights we see in the night sky are in actual fact caused by activity on the surface of the Sun.

Solar storms on our star's surface give out huge clouds of electrically charged particles. These particles can travel millions of miles, and some may eventually collide with the Earth.

Most of these particles are deflected away, but some become captured in the Earth’s magnetic field, accelerating down towards the north and south poles into the atmosphere. This is why aurora activity is concentrated at the magnetic poles.

“These particles then slam into atoms and molecules in the Earth’s atmosphere and essentially heat them up,” explains Royal Observatory astronomer Tom Kerss. “We call this physical process ‘excitation’, but it’s very much like heating a gas and making it glow.
    "Goddess be Praised"

Yall maybe I judge the xmen 97 show too harshly because it looks like there is an actual arc for not just wolverine but storm and the other xmen.

But looks like storm and wolverine is going be a thing. So I won but at what cost.
    Ooops sorry for that it's rather storm and cyclops not storm and wolverine who will be trying to keep the xmen alive with magneto.

https://twitter.com/beau_demayo/stat...3ath8L9gQ&s=19

Ooops sorry for that it's rather storm and cyclops not storm and wolverine who will be trying to keep the xmen alive with magneto.

https://twitter.com/beau_demayo/stat...3ath8L9gQ&s=19

that makes more sense they were the only two that Xavier grateley trusted and proved to be the most equipped to take over in the events of Chucks death or departure

wouldn't be surprised if Logan found his love in Japan and is about to get Married, Hence why Ororo has the Hawk she changed styles around when he got married or at least tried to
    "Goddess be Praised"

just found this Picture of Storms redesign i think she might get the Mohawk later in the season

"Goddess be Praised"

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

If it's one thing (of many) I hated about XMTAS was the animation style. And I still hate the fact that the animation art for the new series is still so...uninteresting from a technical and aesthetic perspective. It may be the 90's but it doesn't have to look so...flat and dated. Why not use modern technologies and systems and programs to do something really visually stunning and different?
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    If it's one thing (of many) I hated about XMTAS was the animation style. And I still hate the fact that the animation art for the new series is still so...uninteresting from a technical and aesthetic perspective. It may be the 90's but it doesn't have to look so...flat and dated. Why not use modern technologies and systems and programs to do something really visually stunning and different?

i agree wish the style was a bit more lively guess they wanted to keep it Modern but Nostalgic , but who knows They have till Autumn to do whatever they need to do to make the return perfect

"Goddess be Praised"

just found this Picture of Storms redesign i think she might get the Mohawk later in the season

See all I know is that we must get a solid arc to go with the change of aesthetic. The premise sounds promising and it looks like storm will be front and centre in the series so I am glad. Hopefully the whole show is actually great.

i agree wish the style was a bit more lively guess they wanted to keep it Modern but Nostalgic , but who knows They have till Autumn to do whatever they need to do to make the return perfect

Marvel has never been known for good animation. I fear that we might not be eating in that department per their track record. I dont understand why though. They are with disney, animation should be their jam. But looking at how Disney is disregarding animation for live action it makes sense.

See all I know is that we must get a solid arc to go with the change of aesthetic. The premise sounds promising and it looks like storm will be front and centre in the series so I am glad. Hopefully the whole show is actually great.

Marvel has never been known for good animation. I fear that we might not be eating in that department per their track record. I dont understand why though. They are with disney, animation should be their jam. But looking at how Disney is disregarding animation for live action it makes sense.

Before Disney added marvel to there collection marvel was financially struggling, Barely able to keep themselves afloat, let alone dozens of shows that's the reason why most of its shows were canceled they didn't have the money to fund the shows the ones that did survive they took the cheaper route, i'm pretty sure one of the X-men animated shows was cancelled for that very reason

But honestly i'm not expecting to much or to little

they have the funds, the Writers the V Actors, even the Couple who were responsible for the shows conception to act as council for the shows writing and some of the best animators in the world at their disposal they don't have a reason to flop

"Goddess be Praised"

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post

Agreed. I am usually partial to the classic approach but to your points there really is no need to keep the art exactly the same as it was 20 year ago. X-Men EVO, AVLAB, & LOK are good examples of how art has progressively improved somce then, and it sustained good shows with a nice long run. So something along those lines could be a fitting aesthetic for the reboot. I also loved the Castlevania anime on Netflix but I doubt we’ll get that.