Page 322 of 544 FirstFirst ... 222272312318319320321322323324325326332372422 ... LastLast
Results 4,816 to 4,830 of 8147

Quote Originally Posted by The Regent View Post
    Lol neither did I! I went from rolling my eyes at this Sinister stuff to rejoicing over it...
    Yeah, no one thought of that. The first time Storm was important in the event, it was a Sinister event.
    Al Ewing made Storm great again! Storm greatest challenge might not be a matter of destruction, but creation.

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post

I am SO stoked for this. White Sword is one of my favorite Arakkii characters. This is an amazing cover.
    Yaaaaas, we not eating, we feasting!
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Astonishing Member Cyclone_Ablaze's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BobbysWorld View Post
    For what its worth, White Sword doesn't actually have to kill someone himself to bring them back, or to bind them to his service. He had nothing to do with Doug's death when he was poisoned in X of Swords, but brought him back just fine....and he also said he was choosing not to bind Doug to his service because he felt War's actions in poisoning Doug were dishonorable, and he had no desire to exploit that and thus resurrected Doug without conditions.

So that isn't actually a limitation he has.
    I'm going to have to Disagree here and say that it is a Limitation. We have yet to see White Sword Resurrect someone who is previously dead. The Question was can he bring Magneto back to life? That would be a no. Doug wasn't dead yet he was poisoned and Isca created a second hole for him to breathe. White Sword touched him healed him and refused to put him in his service. In the case of Magneto he's going to need a body and even then we don't know if he can resurrect the dead like that. So, i'm going to say yes that very much is a Limitation.
    Last edited by Cyclone_Ablaze; 03-23-2023 at 12:14 PM.
    #StormNeverDied
    #BindingLightOFAyesha!!!
    #AsgardianStorm
    #AlEwingbestStormWriter

In Ororo's Name....Let the Wormhole Open!!
    Ororo Munro: Regent of Arakko, Holder of the Seat of Loss, Omega Level Mutant, Goddess of Balance.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by StormBorn06 View Post
    I never envisioned a story about Sinister that would end up being a battle of the three faiths.
    This was definitely not on my bingo card. This needs to be said storm is the best thief in Marvel comics.

More storm goodness...
    Xmen red 12 variant
    IMG_20230323_191434.jpg
    Ororo Munroe is Twilight Sparkle in xmen red if that makes sense.

And another one... variant for sinister 4, looking like a God here.
    IMG_20230323_191503.jpg
    Ororo Munroe is Twilight Sparkle in xmen red if that makes sense.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    Yaaaaas, we not eating, we feasting!
    We really are, a soul food feast, a Chinese twelve course wedding feast, a four hour dinner menu at Geranium (number 1 restaurant in the world)

BTW what happened to Jean Grey during this Sinister situation?

Mighty Member

Great question don't know, don't care.

She and the Phoenix seem to have disappeared together. I think it's only fair that everyone gets one and she gets a Judgment Day.
    Al Ewing made Storm great again! Storm greatest challenge might not be a matter of destruction, but creation.

But I think we still have to be careful, we all know about Ewing, he will do a great job, but it is KG who is responsible for the ending and the aftermath, and his writing is very unstable at the moment.

Hope looks important, but the next issue is quickly killed by him. His favorite, Sinister, is now very weak.
    I know. But honestly i'm not that worried to be honest.
    #StormNeverDied
    #BindingLightOFAyesha!!!
    #AsgardianStorm
    #AlEwingbestStormWriter

Ororo Munro: Regent of Arakko, Holder of the Seat of Loss, Omega Level Mutant, Goddess of Balance.

Quote Originally Posted by Taurean Sun View Post
    More storm goodness...
    Xmen red 12 variant
    IMG_20230323_191434.jpg
    AWWWWW that's So CUTE!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Taurean Sun View Post
    And another one... variant for sinister 4, looking like a God here.
    IMG_20230323_191503.jpg
    Wait WHAT!??? Is this for Real?? Is Storm and Jean on a New Team? Because this says Variant and I wanna make sure before I get's excited.
    #StormNeverDied
    #BindingLightOFAyesha!!!
    #AsgardianStorm
    #AlEwingbestStormWriter

Quote Originally Posted by OG Storm View Post
    Great question don't know, don't care.
    "Goddess be Praised"

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclone_Ablaze View Post
    I'm going to have to Disagree here and say that it is a Limitation. We have yet to see White Sword Resurrect someone who is previously dead. The Question was can he bring Magneto back to life? That would be a no. Doug wasn't dead yet he was poisoned and Isca created a second hole for him to breathe. White Sword touched him healed him and refused to put him in his service. In the case of Magneto he's going to need a body and even then we don't know if he can resurrect the dead like that. So, i'm going to say yes that very much is a Limitation.
    I mean fair enough, but even going with what you're saying here, that would still only be a presumed limitation. Its only a limitation if he actually CAN'T bring someone back unless he's killed them himself but what are you basing that on? I'm genuinely curious if I'm forgetting something because as far as I can recall all that's been said is his Champions are people he's killed and then brought back, but that could just as easily be because he makes them prove themselves to him (like his version of the Crucible) than because that's a required part of the process.

(But honestly not a big deal either way, let alone in the Storm thread so just know I'm not really trying to debate here, just clarify. I'm legit fine with being wrong on this lol).
    Last edited by BobbysWorld; 03-23-2023 at 12:34 PM.

She and the Phoenix seem to have disappeared together. I think it's only fair that everyone gets one and she gets a Judgment Day.
    That's strange that she just disappeared. Imagine she returns and we get Phoenix vs Ascended Storm vs Mother Righteous with Galactus Ghost vs Giant Faith Amped Exodus... I know it won't happen but I'd probably explode.