Page 37 of 544 FirstFirst ... 273334353637383940414787137537 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    Sun and Sub im working and your posts are giving me all my freaking life! Just killing it effortlessly!
    Lol ty.

10char
    This is not our house. Know that and know peace!

Not really active here anymore, feel free to find me on the cesspool that is Twitter: https://twitter.com/DivineMutation

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    Indeed she has. She left the comforts of Krakoa to try something new, amongst a people that didn't accept nor respect her. She was willing to adapt to their ways, fighting regularly to show her commitment to their way of life. She was followed by a number of characters who immediately supported her. She and Magneto grew a close bond as they traversed this new world together. She also stepped into the galactic arena representing not just mutantkind but Sol. Then it came full circle because as she adapted and shifted part of herself, the Arakkii shifted too to meet her. It's glorious shit.
    Oh I missed you today. I hope you enjoyed the book, it was great just that we kinda overhyped ourselves a little over here. And yes I love that above all storm has an arc in this era. Something only a few others can boast of which is kinda sad. And that ewing is the one at the helm a master of charachter building. So as the poets say, Let the man cook.
    Ororo Munroe is Twilight Sparkle in xmen red if that makes sense.

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    Sun and Sub im working and your posts are giving me all my freaking life! Just killing it effortlessly!
    Waiting for the post. Cant wait to read it.

Quote Originally Posted by The Regent View Post
    Her and Magneto's relationship was one good personal development.
    Agreed on that.

Not really active here anymore, feel free to find me on the cesspool that is Twitter: https://twitter.com/DivineMutation

Quote Originally Posted by Subliminally View Post

All of this!

Like I told Krakoa, a powerful god like Storm is the version I was exposed to so that's my default. Like literally my first scene from TAS that I remember was her making the Hurricane scene in the Dark Phoenix saga. Now, I didn't know all the details at the time so all I saw was this woman summoning a hurricane by just shouting.

I'm. In.
    Thats how she gets you in. Does some very crazy shit and you are absolutely smitten. Lile I remember that scene very well, I was soo happy by it she did not hesitate for one seccond. Scott said be careful jean is up there but storm didnt give A F. Like truly a momment for the ages.

So your saying she hasn't yet... lol.
    Yep its will take a while and we will get there. The road will be bitter and rough but that is what charachter development does. It sneaks up on you and hits you in increments that you doent see till you look back at see the whole picture. It's like growing up, everyone sees you frowning but you rarely experience it yourself when you realize you are grown.

Quote Originally Posted by Taurean Sun View Post
    Thats how she gets you in. Does some very crazy shit and you are absolutely smitten. Lile I remember that scene very well, I was soo happy by it she did not hesitate for one seccond. Scott said be careful jean is up there but storm didnt give A F. Like truly a momment for the ages.
    Right?! And then down the road we get Savage Land, Savage Heart! Like mam, so that was you in fact being careful.

Quote Originally Posted by Taurean Sun View Post
    Yep its will take a while and we will get there. The road will be bitter and rough but that is what charachter development does. It sneaks up on you and hits you in increments that you doent see till you look back at see the whole picture. It's like growing up, everyone sees you frowning but you rarely experience it yourself when you realize you are grown.
    I thought we were on the highway, but it was still winding. You said great. Clap for you.
    Al Ewing made Storm great again! Storm greatest challenge might not be a matter of destruction, but creation.

Right?! And then down the road we get Savage Land, Savage Heart! Like mam, so that was you in fact being careful.

I'm still waiting to see Storm tame the ring or whatever... I guess that would require feats so it's not worth showing.

I'm still waiting to see Storm tame the ring or whatever... I guess that would require feats so it's not worth showing.

Now why would you say that omg.

That and storm front was my jam. Arkon and his big head. And garrok and his big head.

Quote Originally Posted by StormBorn06 View Post
    I thought we were on the highway, but it was still winding. You said great. Clap for you.
    Yeah strap in because well it will take a while.

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    Indeed she has. She left the comforts of Krakoa to try something new, amongst a people that didn't accept nor respect her. She was willing to adapt to their ways, fighting regularly to show her commitment to their way of life. She was followed by a number of characters who immediately supported her. She and Magneto grew a close bond as they traversed this new world together. She also stepped into the galactic arena representing not just mutantkind but Sol. Then it came full circle because as she adapted and shifted part of herself, the Arakkii shifted too to meet her. It's glorious shit.
    This exactly this. When she looked to the stars in Marauders and we got that premonition in X of Swords we were all like "where youuuuu at? " like we were jennifer hudson amped up by kora the unburning and ewing took us on that journey.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Astonishing Member

I had the spirit of Bobbysworld in me.
    *Looms approvingly over this post like Lactuca over the shoulder of Manifold*