Page 391 of 544 FirstFirst ... 291341381387388389390391392393394395401441491 ... LastLast
Results 5,851 to 5,865 of 8147

Quote Originally Posted by StormBorn06 View Post
    I hope these two issues settle "You are not a goddess" once and for all.
    Now you know it wont solve that. WhT it will do though is give ororo much needed closure and a furmer perspective on the true nature of charles Xavier and weather hanging around krakoa is worth it anymore. Like I said I can see her abandoning that island all together. But Erik's words still ring deep and true. But she is fed up. What will it be?
    Ororo Munroe is Twilight Sparkle in xmen red if that makes sense.

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    Loving the hair, not sure why but those doug images look photo shopped in after the fact. lol It's the blurry image for me.

It's a no on the voice though. *clutches pearls* "The man decided to create a paradise on earth." like you did in your attic? he didn't force anyone to come to krakoa. lol. i see i'm about to have to drag my girl come wednesday. *Sigh*

And thank Goodness there is a Red coming up about Charles and Storm and it's after this. Won't he do it. lol

Sis is really sitting there like she wasn't sitting in them council meetings looking bored. You know i didn't expect anything from this but the anger at charles, i'm actually stunned. lol
    There is just something OFF about this post right here. So now having potted plants to help remind you of home is the same as having an island nation in the middle of Pacific which upturned the order of the world itself. Who knew. Guess having potted plants is HUBRIS.
    Last edited by Taurean Sun; 04-28-2023 at 05:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Taurean Sun View Post
    There is just something OFF about this post right here. So now having potted plants to help remind you of home is the same as having an island nation in the middle of Pacific which upturned the order of the world itself. Who knew. Guess having potted plants is HUBRIS.
    Lmao it was in that post. lol. But either way if that's what you got.

I guess i do feel compelled to go deeper. the point is if storm felt the need to create a safe place for herself, a paradise in the attic that made her feel safe, why wouldn't she get the sentiment of Xavier trying to create that for all mutants especially given all she has seen. And she sounds selfish talking about how she was taken away from people that needed her but obviously these people needed her too because here we are. If we are going by the story.

And let us not forget Storm just listened to Destiny and abandoned Krakoa but "Yaaas, she flew really fast."

And since now i'm into the story, also what exactly was she doing for those five years before her big moment. After playing all that chess in Red we are just suppose to believe she was just completely blind to everything the council was doing in those first few years? So no' mam storm can cut that outrage.
    Last edited by jwatson; 04-28-2023 at 06:19 PM.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    Lmao it was in that post. lol. But either way if that's what you got.

I guess i do feel compelled to go deeper. the point is if storm felt the need to create a safe place for herself, a paradise in the attic that made her feel safe, why wouldn't she get the sentiment of Xavier trying to create that for all mutants especially given all she has seen. And she sounds selfish talking about how she was taken away from people that needed her but obviously these people needed her too because here we are. If we are going by the story.

And let us not forget Storm just listened to Destiny and abandoned Krakoa but "Yaaas, she flew really fast."

And since now i'm into the story, also what exactly was she doing for those five years before her big moment. After playing all that chess in Red we are just suppose to believe she was just completely blind to everything the council was doing in those first few years? So no' mam storm can cut that outrage.
    I'm trying to discern the thought process behind this post and I am realizing that it's not clicking because it's for a lack of a better term silly. Like this is true comedic work bravo. Keeping potted plants is now hubris. Like I dont get how you got to this conclusion but that's where you are nested it seems. Erhm Anyways....Lol.

Now you know it wont solve that. WhT it will do though is give ororo much needed closure and a furmer perspective on the true nature of charles Xavier and weather hanging around krakoa is worth it anymore. Like I said I can see her abandoning that island all together. But Erik's words still ring deep and true. But she is fed up. What will it be?
    My guess is more that Ororo will make Xavier realize himself again and stop trying to be the new gods in the world, they are not.
    Al Ewing made Storm great again! Storm greatest challenge might not be a matter of destruction, but creation.

My guess is more that Ororo will make Xavier realize himself again and stop trying to be the new gods in the world, they are not.
    Xavier wont realize shit my friend. Like yall need to understand who that man is. Xavier is the most dangerous type of individual those who know better, have the power to be better but would rather abuse said power whist posturing that they are better because the end justifies the means. His posturing his mannerisms his attitude wont change he will apologise but he will always go back to what he has always been. For he is a good man and what wont good men do to show how good they are.

Xavier wont realize shit my friend. Like yall need to understand who that man is. Xavier is the most dangerous type of individual those who know better, have the power to be better but would rather abuse said power whist posturing that they are better because the end justifies the means. His posturing his mannerisms his attitude wont change he will apologise but he will always go back to what he has always been. For he is a good man and what wont good men do to show how good they are.
    Then I guess Xavier really won't cry until he sees the coffin.
    Al Ewing made Storm great again! Storm greatest challenge might not be a matter of destruction, but creation.

I think Ororo will be going through somewhat of a journey within this issue and Red 11. With Gillen having consulted with Ewing on writing her here it’s like a 2 parter of inner exploration for her.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    I think Ororo will be going through somewhat of a journey within this issue and Red 11. With Gillen having consulted with Ewing on writing her here it’s like a 2 parter of inner exploration for her.
    I'm hoping the ewing issue is the one that she self reflects. Thinking of it like that i can accept this issue as raw emotion but there is still a line when it comes to lack of self awareness. And if we go by 11 issues of immortal im just not a fan of moments like this being used to justify someones anger at someone else's actions when they didn't say boo and the writer could have dropped those moments as easily as he set up the plots he moved. Yet at the same time i'm kind of tired of giving him credit when ewing swoops in and makes magic of his outline like with the hour of magneto.
    Last edited by jwatson; 04-29-2023 at 05:05 AM.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    If there is one thing I am a sucker for it is an introspective ororo. Her thoughts her feelings her hopes her conviction. I want us to get the Nitty gritty.

#conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

If there is one thing I am a sucker for it is an introspective ororo. Her thoughts her feelings her hopes her conviction. I want us to get the Nitty gritty.
    Couldn't agree more. This is what the Storm lacks most in the current era, and what we need most. I really like the scene where Magneto describes his past to the Fisher King. I want this two issues to go beyond that scene.

Couldn't agree more. This is what the Storm lacks most in the current era, and what we need most. I really like the scene where Magneto describes his past to the Fisher King. I want this two issues to go beyond that scene.
    Yep the conflict that she has leaving her home to go save the world with Xavier. The way that has affected her, it was hinted by tarn that she has a propensity for violence hence she is of amenth. Meaning ewing hasnt forgotten about that. Her uncertainty around her willingness to come join the xmen all that. But even now she cant escape violence for as wise as the arakki are they are plagued with violence whether to them or from them. I love this panel from uncanny 171 after the calisto battle.
    x-men-171-leader.jpg

Yep the conflict that she has leaving her home to go save the world with Xavier. The way that has affected her, it was hinted by tarn that she has a propensity for violence hence she is of amenth. Meaning ewing hasnt forgotten about that. Her uncertainty around her willingness to come join the xmen all that. But even now she cant escape violence for as wise as the arakki are they are plagued with violence whether to them or from them. I love this panel from uncanny 171 after the calisto battle.
    x-men-171-leader.jpg
    Maybe that's one of the reasons she chose to go to Arakko. She sees a lot of herself in them.

I just love these moments so much.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

She couldn't deny that responsibility when she was only a young "Goddess of the Plains"
    She couldn't deny that responsibility when the Adversary placed her and Forge on a new Earth to be its "Adam and Eve"
    She couldn't deny that responsibility when Uranos' weapons ravaged the Arakkii

She will always do what is needed and what is necessary, despite the cost...because that is who she was, is and always will be.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!