Page 435 of 544 FirstFirst ... 335385425431432433434435436437438439445485535 ... LastLast
Results 6,511 to 6,525 of 8147

Quote Originally Posted by StormBorn06 View Post
    Besides, June was great. X-men red and Heralds of Apocalypse.
    Yup we will be eating really Good! I really hope one of the new unannounced project is Al Ewing book. Maybe a sword 2.0. With Frenzy and Wiz kid as the leads along with cable. And it will give #storm an opportunity to actually put her voice of sole title to adequate use because that part is kinda lacking.

Also isng next week that first strike book? I dont know if storm will be featured heavily or if orlando can even wrote her well. But we shall see, he never mentioned her in any of his interviews so I am guess ing she isnt that prominent in that book.
    Ororo Munroe is Twilight Sparkle in xmen red if that makes sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Taurean Sun View Post
    Yup we will be eating really Good! I really hope one of the new unannounced project is Al Ewing book. Maybe a sword 2.0. With Frenzy and Wiz kid as the leads along with cable. And it will give #storm an opportunity to actually put her voice of sole title to adequate use because that part is kinda lacking.

Also isng next week that first strike book? I dont know if storm will be featured heavily or if orlando can even wrote her well. But we shall see, he never mentioned her in any of his interviews so I am guess ing she isnt that prominent in that book.
    I agree. I know Ewing's writing is among the best in Marvel, but he can't pretend he can write 20 characters at once, all giving them a reasonable arc. But I think maybe red has a third arc? After the Genesis Wars are over, will the universe arc begin again?

I would never trust Orlando. Even if he gave a few feats, I wouldn't.
    Al Ewing made Storm great again! Storm greatest challenge might not be a matter of destruction, but creation.

Hey, y'all how much did I miss? The news on Tina Turner really Knocked my ass out of Orbit, I hope i didn't miss anything important

"Goddess be Praised"

Astonishing Member Cyclone_Ablaze's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Typhoon View Post
    Hey, y'all how much did I miss? The news on Tina Turner really Knocked my ass out of Orbit, I hope i didn't miss anything important

You didn't miss anything. No Storm News as of yet.
    #StormNeverDied
    #BindingLightOFAyesha!!!
    #AsgardianStorm
    #AlEwingbestStormWriter

In Ororo's Name....Let the Wormhole Open!!
    Ororo Munro: Regent of Arakko, Holder of the Seat of Loss, Omega Level Mutant, Goddess of Balance.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclone_Ablaze View Post
    You didn't miss anything. No Storm News as of yet.
    i meant to put this in the thread but forgot, its an article hinting that Halle Berry may return as Storm After Posting on her Twitter With White hair and holding a white cat

her caption said Patience takes practice, she posted that when the 3rd movie started filming, This is all i got

https://www.looper.com/1296393/mcu-f...m-y-new-photo/
    "Goddess be Praised"

As some of you may have seen, Russell Dauterman has made available some new prints including his Storm costumes cover.
    https://russelldauterman.square.site...&category_id=3

He added her current costume to the piece:

"Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

i meant to put this in the thread but forgot, its an article hinting that Halle Berry may return as Storm After Posting on her Twitter With White hair and holding a white cat

her caption said Patience takes practice, she posted that when the 3rd movie started filming, This is all i got

And apparently she is in london. Sigh, we are going to get her in the movie arent we. Anyways... lol.

Astonishing Member Cyclone_Ablaze's Avatar

Oh ok Interesting. I'm not really bothered by Halle Berry playing Storm. She is a great Actress. So, we shall see.
    #StormNeverDied
    #BindingLightOFAyesha!!!
    #AsgardianStorm
    #AlEwingbestStormWriter

In Ororo's Name....Let the Wormhole Open!!
    Ororo Munro: Regent of Arakko, Holder of the Seat of Loss, Omega Level Mutant, Goddess of Balance.

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    As some of you may have seen, Russell Dauterman has made available some new prints including his Storm costumes cover.
    https://russelldauterman.square.site...&category_id=3

He added her current costume to the piece:

I wonder what her next outfit will be, I have been noticing a Pattern with Storm and her outfits

royal/ Grunge/ Modern

every outfit she has worn can be boxed in 3 of those descriptions, She already went through her royal Phase during her gala look, she's currently in her Grunge phase and her Modern look will probably be something Like her X-men red look, hopefully, they bring back her classic cape
    "Goddess be Praised"

And apparently she is in london. Sigh, we are going to get her in the movie arent we. Anyways... lol.
    Halley Berry certainly wasn't the best storm, but I am happy she can get a second chance to go out in style, and knowing Deadpool's writers there probably going to give her a lot of screen time and most defiantly throw shade at Brian S, its clear this movie is gonna clean up some loose and poorly tied strings about the Foxverse which i am very happy about
    "Goddess be Praised"

I wonder what her next outfit will be, I have been noticing a Pattern with Storm and her outfits

royal/ Grunge/ Modern

every outfit she has worn can be boxed in 3 of those descriptions, She already went through her royal Phase during her gala look, she's currently in her Grunge phase and her Modern look will probably be something Like her X-men red look, hopefully, they bring back her classic cape
    If you're going to be a real witch, you must have a cloak.
    Last edited by StormBorn06; 06-01-2023 at 06:01 PM.
    Al Ewing made Storm great again! Storm greatest challenge might not be a matter of destruction, but creation.

Quote Originally Posted by StormBorn06 View Post
    If you're going to be a real witch, you must have a cloak.

Cloaks are Mandatory, pulls everything together hope she brings back her Diadem, not likely but i can dream
    "Goddess be Praised"

Cloaks are Mandatory, pulls everything together hope she brings back her Diadem, not likely but i can dream
    Yeah, the return of the classic headdress is necessary.

Amazing storm art by Tony parker
    IMG_20230603_230055.jpg

Amazing storm art by Tony parker
    IMG_20230603_230055.jpg
    I love the burst of energy in this image.