Page 489 of 544 FirstFirst ... 389439479485486487488489490491492493499539 ... LastLast
Results 7,321 to 7,335 of 8147

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    My body is ready!

Yeeeesss! I'm gonna have to catch up on Immortal Thor to prepare for baes feature...

Astonishing Member Cyclone_Ablaze's Avatar

My body is ready!

Me Too!! I'm so Excited this is going to be GREAT !!!

#StormNeverDied
    #BindingLightOFAyesha!!!
    #AsgardianStorm
    #AlEwingbestStormWriter

In Ororo's Name....Let the Wormhole Open!!
    Ororo Munro: Regent of Arakko, Holder of the Seat of Loss, Omega Level Mutant, Goddess of Balance.

Amazing Member

What is the difference between white and yellow lighting

Quote Originally Posted by Barthchrist01 View Post
    What is the difference between white and yellow lighting
    Yellow or orange lightning occurs when there is a large concentration of dust in the air. White lightning is a sign of low humidity or a little amount of moisture in the air. This is what Google said...

Check out this link from the Weather Channel.

Though in comics, I think it tends to be more a matter of artistic flare than anything else.
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

Check out this link from the Weather Channel.

Though in comics, I think it tends to be more a matter of artistic flare than anything else.
    That part honestly... it's an easy way to distinguish between two elementals, both of them have summoned several different colors of lighting(white, purple, blue, yellow, orange) etc.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

While I know Ewing truly appreciates Storm for all that she is...and she will have help from the other Gods of Thunder...I don't think this will be an easy win/showing, at all. Given that Thor himself has to call for backup...I almost expect this battle to be a real challenge.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    While I know Ewing truly appreciates Storm for all that she is...and she will have help from the other Gods of Thunder...I don't think this will be an easy win/showing, at all. Given that Thor himself has to call for backup...I almost expect this battle to be a real challenge.
    That's probably why she has the Hammer.

If, Storm went into this Fight without the Hammer I highly doubt Storm would have faired any better than what Thor did. She's not powerful enough to fight an Elder God.

Hence why Stormcaster is involved. And i'm going to assume King Thor is going to give them all a portion of the All- Power and they still Lose. So, Most definitely this is going to be a HARD fight for All of the Thor Corp and i'm SO here for it.

#StormNeverDied
    #BindingLightOFAyesha!!!
    #AsgardianStorm
    #AlEwingbestStormWriter

Ororo Munro: Regent of Arakko, Holder of the Seat of Loss, Omega Level Mutant, Goddess of Balance.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Exactatiously. Finally a foe that could actually be worthy of her much elevated status and power, as decreed by Lord Ewing.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclone_Ablaze View Post
    The Final issue of Storm #5 is out Next Week.

Here's a Preview:

http://https://aiptcomics.com/2023/0...eview-storm-5/
    Thanks for posting. So it’s interesting in the dialogue. So the fire-nado was get in issue #2 is Blowback channeling Storm’s powers “too far”? Not clear on what that means since fire tornadoes are actually naturally occurring. But digging the lightning punch and I hope Storm also gets to confront Mystique in addition to Blowback.

Quote Originally Posted by Wind Rider View Post
    Thanks for posting. So it’s interesting in the dialogue. So the fire-nado was get in issue #2 is Blowback channeling Storm’s powers “too far”? Not clear on what that means since fire tornadoes are actually naturally occurring. But digging the lightning punch and I hope Storm also gets to confront Mystique in addition to Blowback.
    I confess that I'm curious to know how the story ends. Maybe we'll see something cool like opening a wormhole, but now without the khora upgrade.

Quote Originally Posted by Amazona dos ventos View Post
    I confess that I'm curious to know how the story ends. Maybe we'll see something cool like opening a wormhole, but now without the khora upgrade.
    I mean, that feat was crazzzzzzy! I don't care if Khora helped a little bit. She opened a solar-system swallowing wormhole, completely controlled, and teleported across the universe. I don't think Nocenti has something comparable in her, but even if she did, this series has been a waste of trees.
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

Quote Originally Posted by Wind Rider View Post
    Yeah, I can agree with you on that.

In all honesty the writing is a bit confusing.

I mean in Issue #2 you clearly see Sparks falling on a Piece of wood that created a very small spark of fire thus Storm's Winds created a Fire-Nado. But, later on in the Issue Travis says that and I quote: "Old logs have air pockets. They pop sometimes." So, maybe that's what happen with the Log during Storm's Fight with Blowback. But, WHO knows. I Liked the Lightning Punch that sent Blowback Flying.

But, I do think it's interesting Storm's Lightning helped create a Portal in the Sky. But, we shall see this week. She might do something amazing who knows.
    #StormNeverDied
    #BindingLightOFAyesha!!!
    #AsgardianStorm
    #AlEwingbestStormWriter

I mean, that feat was crazzzzzzy! I don't care if Khora helped a little bit. She opened a solar-system swallowing wormhole, completely controlled, and teleported across the universe. I don't think Nocenti has something comparable in her, but even if she did, this series has been a waste of trees.
    All of this! But if Storm opens a worm hole In the sky solo however small I'll be a happy camper...

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclone_Ablaze View Post
    Yeah, I can agree with you on that.

In all honesty the writing is a bit confusing.

I mean in Issue #2 you clearly see Sparks falling on a Piece of wood that created a very small spark of fire thus Storm's Winds created a Fire-Nado. But, later on in the Issue Travis says that and I quote: "Old logs have air pockets. They pop sometimes." So, maybe that's what happen with the Log during Storm's Fight with Blowback. But, WHO knows. I Liked the Lightning Punch that sent Blowback Flying.

But, I do think it's interesting Storm's Lightning helped create a Portal in the Sky. But, we shall see this week. She might do something amazing who knows.
    I don't like when writers leave feats open for interpretation like that idk why they feel the need and it's common practice as it pertains to Storm. Do you think they're scared to show her doing something outside of traditional storms? do you think it's editorial or worse they just don't have imagination...