Page 6 of 544 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656106506 ... LastLast

Happy New Year Storm fans!

Quote Originally Posted by Typhoon View Post
    She would fuck them up, There's nothing they can throw at her she can't throwback 100-Fold

Agreed. And love the gif lol…very appropriate for these points.

Quote Originally Posted by otipep_90 View Post
    Happy New Year Storm fans!
    Happy New Year

I stand by my thought that Storm could solo the Avatar universe.
    This is not our house. Know that and know peace!

Not really active here anymore, feel free to find me on the cesspool that is Twitter: https://twitter.com/DivineMutation

Astonishing Member Cyclone_Ablaze's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Subliminally View Post
    I stand by my thought that Storm could solo the Avatar universe.
    You should. Anyone who thinks Storm can't is Delusional....Sorry not Sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by StormBorn06 View Post
    We have at least 9 issues of Red and 3 of "Storm and the Brotherhood of Mutants" and 1 issue of IMX to talk about this year.
    Guess I spoke too soon lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Subliminally View Post
    And let's not sleep on her appearance in Scarlet Witch! Magical potential guaranteed to be explored.

I forgot about that lol. By the way I never understood why the show and the movies aren't factoring in that Scarlet Witch's powers are based on chance. It's not all the time that her powers are supposed to work perfectly

Quote Originally Posted by metalclouds View Post

I forgot about that lol. By the way I never understood why the show and the movies aren't factoring in that Scarlet Witch's powers are based on chance. It's not all the time that her powers are supposed to work perfectly
    Plot Mabey idk, Probrobillty magic only works if there is a chance of winning or changing the outcome, as long as there is a sliver of a chance, she would be able to exploit that almost like Domino, And being a Witch She has a plethora of Magicks to choose from, but she mostly uses Reality Warping most likely because it can't be used against her as easily

"Goddess be Praised"

Two days away...

"Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclone_Ablaze View Post
    You should. Anyone who thinks Storm can't is Delusional....Sorry not Sorry.
    But some these posts lol. How does this fight keep getting renewed every year (not that I mind)…

https://mobile.twitter.com/WhoWouldW...08914033598466

Quote Originally Posted by Wind Rider View Post
    But some these posts lol. How does this fight keep getting renewed every year (not that I mind)…

Not that one person talking about how Pre-Hickman Storm would lose and getting jumped by several Storm fans, lolz! I love us I swear. Come correct, or get corrected. It's really that simple!

Not really active here anymore, feel free to find me on the cesspool that is Twitter: https://twitter.com/DivineMutation

Quote Originally Posted by metalclouds View Post

As far as I'm concerned Scarlet Witch was a stand in for Jean which is why in the beginning they leaned in heavily with her tp/tk before going down the magic road. Her hex/probability powers were literally never mentioned at all which completely disregarded her comic origins.

I'm still crossing my fingers that SOMETHING beneficial comes from this for Storm. It doesn't have to be a spell or anything like that. I'd settle for a small expansion of he heritage or maybe Oshtur speaking to her or maybe even further reference to her OWN divinity.

Now I know that one person did NOT say post Hickman Storm was "RETCONNED" to be overpowered??!!

Let me clean my glasses and read that again.
    "I AM A GODDESS OF LIFE AS WELL AS OF STORMS. IF IT IS WITHIN MY POWER TO SAVE YOU -- I SHALL." - ORORO MUNROE

Quote Originally Posted by Sunny View Post
    Now I know that one person did NOT say post Hickman Storm was "RETCONNED" to be overpowered??!!

Let me clean my glasses and read that again.
    It's the MISINFORMATION bordering on alternative fact land.

Astonishing Member Cyclone_Ablaze's Avatar

I don't know. Why does the Wolf Cry to the Blue Full Moon? Or have you asked the Grinning Bobcat why he Grins? Can they sing with all the Voice of the Mountain. Can they paint with all the Colors of the Wind????

Who knows... LOL.

i don't understand why they keep saying pre-Hickman storm would lose, Claremount storm or any version for that matter (Besides depowered) would beat the Absolute Shit out of Aang, The Avatar State couldn't hold a Candle to Storms BASE level

and Aang isn't the only pointless opponent they have pared her up with, Black Lighting, Static, Red Tornado, Ivy, Damn near every Cryomancer
    None of them could beat her.

"Goddess be Praised"

Quote Originally Posted by Typhoon View Post
    i don't understand why they keep saying pre-Hickman storm would lose, Claremount storm or any version for that matter (Besides depowered) would beat the Absolute Shit out of Aang, The Avatar State couldn't hold a Candle to Storms BASE level

and Aang isn't the only pointless opponent they have pared her up with, Black Lighting, Static, Red Tornado, Ivy, Damn near every Cryomancer
    None of them could beat her.

Because these young kids don't know Claremont.
    Al Ewing made Storm great again! Storm greatest challenge might not be a matter of destruction, but creation.