Page 8 of 544 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121858108508 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by StormBorn06 View Post
    Yeah, I really hope they learn from these past shows.
    But they wont. That's the entire point. I will be SHOCKED! if storm has a charachter arc in the upcoming x-men show. And I am not talking if two episode arcs, like an actual story arc that runs the entire course of the show. Shook shooketh mind blown all the adjectives.
    Ororo Munroe is Twilight Sparkle in xmen red if that makes sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Taurean Sun View Post
    But they wont. That's the entire point. I will be SHOCKED! if storm has a charachter arc in the upcoming x-men show. And I am not talking if two episode arcs, like an actual story arc that runs the entire course of the show. Shook shooketh mind blown all the adjectives.
    Yeah, I don't expect much from that. But after all, we lived through the days when fox controlled xmen.
    Al Ewing made Storm great again! Storm greatest challenge might not be a matter of destruction, but creation.

Storm has a Mohawk in this so i would gather she gets depowered and meets forge, they might play out that story ark, and we might be able to see Cyclops get his Ass handed to him in Animated form

"Goddess be Praised"

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Typhoon View Post
    Storm has a Mohawk in this so i would gather she gets depowered and meets forge, they might play out that story ark, and we might be able to see Cyclops get his Ass handed to him in Animated form
    Or they felt the haircut was more "modern" and easier to animate than long flowing hair and has nothing to do with comic stories related to it.

Happy New Year....I was actually saying Id made a resolution list that involves people who doubt storm but I strikethrough on it as of first day of 2023 anyways -- so here's a slapping hand ready for them cheeks -- let the Reign of Storm commence

First order of business Advanced Happy Red Eve!

Oh, I seriously doubt they'll be able to animate Lifedeath. It seems to be too hard for the entire mcu.
    Al Ewing made Storm great again! Storm greatest challenge might not be a matter of destruction, but creation.

oh I like her voice here -- wait nobody hit me!!!! OG Storm voice actress is still phenomenal --

To those who are waiting for the TAS return are you guys interested in premiere parties?!?!

Quote Originally Posted by LadyXKerrigan View Post
    oh I like her voice here -- wait nobody hit me!!!! OG Storm voice actress is still phenomenal --
    They didn't bring back the OG Storm voice actress. That's too bad.

They better keep in the dark elements from life death, a story about intense depression and suicide and finding purporse and a reason to live. I need them to keep it in, but I doubt it because this is disney plus. So likely this was for aesthetic purposes.

Quote Originally Posted by Grunty View Post
    Or they felt the haircut was more "modern" and easier to animate than long flowing hair and has nothing to do with comic stories related to it.
    Jean has long flowing hair from her ponytail, rouge also has her flowing hair. But yeah it very likely an aesthetic thing. Many people give storm the mohawk without truly understanding what it actually means and why it was soo significant to her charachter. They just give it to her because they think it looks cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Grunty View Post
    In the New Series, Magnus is wherein his trial costume from X-men Uncanny #200, Storm Lost her powers in Issue 185 i don't think there being random here even in the old show they followed the comics though it was rushed,

"Goddess be Praised"

In the New Series, Magnus is wherein his trial costume from X-men Uncanny #200, Storm Lost her powers in Issue 185 i don't think there being random here even in the old show they followed the comics though it was rushed,

Likely they will go to Japan for a wolverine thing storm will meet yukio become infatuated with her and her lifestyle, change her appearance. She will then become more edgy and violent as the story goes on, but then will lose her powers by the end of the first season. Then the next season she goes through the life death arc. Val cooper is here so they could easily bring back rouges past. I need storm tk have an arc and a very excellent one at that. I'm soo tired of her just being there in these shows.

Likely they will go to Japan for a wolverine thing storm will meet yukio become infatuated with her and her lifestyle, change her appearance. She will then become more edgy and violent as the story goes on, but then will lose her powers by the end of the first season. Then the next season she goes through the life death arc. Val cooper is here so they could easily bring back rouges past. I need storm tk have an arc and a very excellent one at that. I'm soo tired of her just being there in these shows.
    Yes, mohawk would be meaningless without those stories.

Quote Originally Posted by StormBorn06 View Post
    Yes, mohawk would be meaningless without those stories.
    After the life death arc like season 3 sge should become the leader of the x-men or at least there should be conflict brewing between the x-men with scott on one side and storm on another. But before this they must emphasize the very strong respect those two charachters have for each other.