Page 85 of 544 FirstFirst ... 357581828384858687888995135185 ... LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,275 of 8147

So is this also Marvel's way of saying that, yes, Storm should've been classified as a Omega lvl way back then and her classification under Hickman was long overdue?
    This is not our house. Know that and know peace!

Not really active here anymore, feel free to find me on the cesspool that is Twitter: https://twitter.com/DivineMutation

Quote Originally Posted by Subliminally View Post
    So is this also Marvel's way of saying that, yes, Storm should've been classified as a Omega lvl way back then and her classification under Hickman was long overdue?
    No idea but lets keep looking forward. We off to the races with storm, product at LEAST until may. we eating damn GOOD.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    All of this. Picking up the mini is telling Marvel we want more Storm. I'm living for the promotion.

I love Ann Nocenti
    I love Punk Storm
    I can live with Kotian's art (I wasn't impressed with Gambit. It would have been great to see a classic artist like Davis or Silvestri or Portacio on art duties.)

Still...this is a must buy.

My one nit...that title design is so...ugh! It's more Static Shock than Storm.
    Last edited by Devaishwarya; 01-13-2023 at 01:40 PM.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    No idea but lets keep looking forward. We off to the races with storm, product at LEAST until may. we eating damn GOOD.
    Oh yes! I am fully ready for some FEATS. F. E. A. T. Z.

Also, maybe even some elemental form moments?

Not really active here anymore, feel free to find me on the cesspool that is Twitter: https://twitter.com/DivineMutation

Astonishing Member Cyclone_Ablaze's Avatar

Most likely. They've been hinting at it for SO many years I guess this is there way of Explaining WHY. Which I'm cool with it. I LOVE Punk Rock Storm. This is a WIN for ME.

Hah, not that huge fan of Punk Storm but if this is what it takes to finally get to see her loose, then I'm all for it!

Oh yes! I am fully ready for some FEATS. F. E. A. T. Z.

Also, maybe even some elemental form moments?
    i wonder if it will connect to the lightning symbol that is in Gambit and X-treme as well. Perhaps the mohawk is so the lightning mark is still there and they can keep that consistency. I'm definitely intrigued but not going to get too ahead of myself. If there are great feats i want to see how it connects to where Storm is currently at some point. Cause you know peeps be like "this ain't canon." lol. May is a ways off though so time will tell. Either way i'm excited.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Astonishing Member Cyclone_Ablaze's Avatar

i wonder if it will connect to the lightning symbol that is in Gambit and X-treme as well. Perhaps the mohawk is so the lightning mark is still there and they can keep that consistency. I'm definitely intrigued but not going to get too ahead of myself. If there are great feats i want to see how it connects to where Storm is currently at some point. Cause you know peeps be like "this ain't canon." lol. May is a ways off though so time will tell. Either way i'm excited.
    Punk Rock Storm is my Fav Version of Storm. If we don't get FEATZ that's Fine. I just want to see her throw some HANDS.

I wonder about that too. Aestheticlly I like the lightning bolt, but I never saw any indication that it would be something that would be in future stories.

But yeah, I'm glad they are putting this in canon so we can fully feats on what they're giving. Nobody getting hyped over alternative universes anymore.

Finally!!!..9 years 3 months of waiting (since seeing that titular 2014)...Marvel im ready to forgive....just not forget...

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclone_Ablaze View Post
    Punk Rock Storm is my Fav Version of Storm. If we don't get FEATZ that's Fine. I just want to see her throw some HANDS.
    If we don't get feats after that solicit/advertisiment then I'm done lmao.

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    yes we getting two storm minis one with development the other with fear and developments. we win!!!!
    Exactly and of anything its keeping her comic book appearances up! The most published female charachter in superhero comics IKDR!
    Ororo Munroe is Twilight Sparkle in xmen red if that makes sense.

YEEEEEEEEES! Isn 't this the writer who did the backup story in BP where storm saves the girl with the earth powers? i know i know the name but i can't remember from what i just feel she wrote something for storm i really enjoyed. lol. I will be subscribing to this if possible. lol
    Hmm I'm not sure if she wrote that backup story but I know for sure she was the Uncanny X-Men editor from 1984 to 1988 above Claremont. *big grin* Her resume is ridiculous, she's one of the greats.

Storm's name is going to be on the cover of books for 8 months straight!
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

If we don't get feats after that solicit/advertisiment then I'm done lmao.
    That's the thing what didnt ewing promise? I know ann is different from Ewing but I only know her from working with chris I havent read any of her personal work yet. Like i nerd more than wind rain and lightning. And If i see one damn snowflake....
    Ororo Munroe is Twilight Sparkle in xmen red if that makes sense.

I liked this quote from Nocenti in the announcement on Marvel.com:

I picked up a stack of current X-MEN, and really loved the exciting new places the X-Men have gone, and was inspired by those stories. So that even though this story takes place long ago, there are hints in Storm, Kitty Pryde, and the other X-Men as to who the will become in the future.