Page 65 of 83 FirstFirst ... 155561626364656667686975 ... LastLast
    Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ptrvc View Post
    I've always viewed the Green Scar as a merger of Fixit and the Savage Hulk. I remember he used to be referred to as the "Gravage" Hulk among fans before Sakaar

As such when he's active you don't see Joe or the Savage much and vice versa.
    I tend to agree with this. The Green Scar could just be a more mature version of the Savage Hulk. If Devil Hulk is the parent, Savage Hulk is inner child, Gray Hulk is the child pretending to be an adult, then it makes sense that Green Scar is the true adult personality within the system. The fact that Green Scar didn’t hide Bruce from Caiera and willingly revealed their connection demonstrated that his maturity level was greater than Joe Fixit’s was during his relationship with Marlo.

Quote Originally Posted by Superfan90 View Post
    Its not even close to the weirdest things in comics lol
    I didn't say it was weird. The caption states what's going on is impossible for anyone to be accomplishing. Show me...more...
    "Only the Hulk could have attempted it! Only the Hulk could have been capable of it! Only the Hulk could have done it!" - Tales to Astonish #63

"Hulk can do ANYTHING!!! Hulk is mind over matter, mind over energy, mind over mind" - Lord Smash'emall aka Gamma Ra the Assassin aka Gamma Irradiated Being

Quote Originally Posted by Ptrvc View Post
    I've always viewed the Green Scar as a merger of Fixit and the Savage Hulk. I remember he used to be referred to as the "Gravage" Hulk among fans before Sakaar

As such when he's active you don't see Joe or the Savage much and vice versa.
    Quote Originally Posted by HeavenlyDemonic View Post
    I tend to agree with this. The Green Scar could just be a more mature version of the Savage Hulk. If Devil Hulk is the parent, Savage Hulk is inner child, Gray Hulk is the child pretending to be an adult, then it makes sense that Green Scar is the true adult personality within the system. The fact that Green Scar didn’t hide Bruce from Caiera and willingly revealed their connection demonstrated that his maturity level was greater than Joe Fixit’s was during his relationship with Marlo.
    What do you guys think think about this list?

"Only the Hulk could have attempted it! Only the Hulk could have been capable of it! Only the Hulk could have done it!" - Tales to Astonish #63

"Hulk can do ANYTHING!!! Hulk is mind over matter, mind over energy, mind over mind" - Lord Smash'emall aka Gamma Ra the Assassin aka Gamma Irradiated Being

While I'm at it...what did the seven different Banner's with their various hair styles represent in Bruce's mind palace?

Note - The Banner with the white lab coat as he appeared in The Incredible Hulk #1 is not on this page...
    Last edited by Gamma Irradiated Being; 09-06-2023 at 12:10 PM.

BANNED

I wonder why Hulk is being called the Fractured Son, apparently even Tammuz was also called the Fractured Son.
    Last edited by Intothevoid; 09-06-2023 at 04:22 PM.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Gamma Irradiated Being View Post
    What do you guys think think about this list?

I think the list is accurate. In a way, we got a version of the “Gravage “ Hulk during the issues of immortal Hulk when Joe Fixit and Savage Hulk merged together temporarily to escape the place below all and battle the U-Foes.

Quote Originally Posted by HeavenlyDemonic View Post
    I think the list is accurate. In a way, we got a version of the “Gravage “ Hulk during the issues of immortal Hulk when Joe Fixit and Savage Hulk merged together temporarily to escape the place below all and battle the U-Foes.
    I don't know. The list seems to suggest that Green Scar ("Gravage" was named by Captain Nate on Alvaro’s Comic Boards while other board members liked the name and jumped on board), and Professor are two distinct personalities instead of mergers.
    Last edited by Gamma Irradiated Being; 09-06-2023 at 07:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Intothevoid View Post
    I hate that the this grey weirdo had so much dialogue in the new Ultiamtes issue. It makes me think Hickman might have him play a bigger role, while i hope he gets killed off at any moment. Keep Hulk 616, we dont need these weird alternative Hulks to exist just so they would be used as a spring bored for characters the writer actually cares about like alternative Reed Richards or Stark.
    I have to be honest...I don't understand your logic? I'm not a fan of Hulk's design in the Ultimates book, as far as that is concerned, Hulk looks like a weirdo to me, he doesn't resemble his classic look at all. But, stating he's a "weirdo" because he has a lot of dialogue is ludicrous. He's "Bruce Banner" who is usually one of the smartest scientists in all the multiverse. As far as him being verbose, Hulk has always had a lot to say in any incarnation. Gravage/Green Scar only seemed less verbose than other incarnations at times, but that is because he is more calculating. And what's the matter with Hulk having a big role? He is a top ten seller. Marvel Comics needs to find a way to utilize him more across their multiverse as an omega level being in terms of power and intelligence. He is still one of their flagship characters.

Here's to hoping he grows hair...
    Last edited by Gamma Irradiated Being; 09-06-2023 at 07:44 PM.

I wonder why Hulk is being called the Fractured Son, apparently even Tammuz was also called the Fractured Son.
    My guess is it’s because he “belongs” to two entities: One Below All claims him through his gamma “essence” and Mother of Horrors claims him because his physical form is monstrous. He’s fractured, tied to two camps but loyal to neither.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    My guess is it’s because he “belongs” to two entities: One Below All claims him through his gamma “essence” and Mother of Horrors claims him because his physical form is monstrous. He’s fractured, tied to two camps but loyal to neither.
    I mean that's probably the best guess so far. Given that PKJ has confirmed on twitter that Tammuz was as well and Tammuz is somehow permanently dead, i wonder why that didn't bring back the Mother of Horrors? Was it not enough? Was he not special enough as the Hulk? I wanna see PKJ explore this in time.

I mean that's probably the best guess so far. Given that PKJ has confirmed on twitter that Tammuz was as well and Tammuz is somehow permanently dead, i wonder why that didn't bring back the Mother of Horrors? Was it not enough? Was he not special enough as the Hulk? I wanna see PKJ explore this in time.
    It was the Green Door being shut that specifically let Eldest reawaken, and that didn’t close until the end of Immortal. The OBA was keeping Mother and her spawn subdued, now that his influence has been reduced, hers is starting to grow in strength.

Oh and PKJ had an AMA with the League of Comics Geeks for those who want to read.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    It was the Green Door being shut that specifically let Eldest reawaken, and that didn’t close until the end of Immortal. The OBA was keeping Mother and her spawn subdued, now that his influence has been reduced, hers is starting to grow in strength.

Oh and PKJ had an AMA with the League of Comics Geeks for those who want to read.
    Oh nice i missed this AMA.

Default Hulk Movie 2003 - "They're Absorbing [[[ALL]]] The Ambient Energy"...

Last edited by Gamma Irradiated Being; 09-08-2023 at 12:06 PM.

The Bald Banner at "operations" might be a homage to either Bruce Jones or Mark Waid's Banner, which were both bald at points.
    chrism227.wordpress.com Info and opinions on a variety of interests.

https://twitter.com/chrisprtsmouth