Page 71 of 83 FirstFirst ... 216167686970717273747581 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,065 of 1232
    BANNED

I dont get the Victor part at all, why is it there? Why is it written by another writer? Feels so jarring and out of place... I hope we dont get more of that stuff in the near future, it destroys the flow and pacing of the comic.

Quote Originally Posted by Intothevoid View Post
    I dont get the Victor part at all, why is it there? Why is it written by another writer? Feels so jarring and out of place... I hope we dont get more of that stuff in the near future, it destroys the flow and pacing of the comic.
    I think a lot of books are getting back-ups with Latino characters.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I think a lot of books are getting back-ups with Latino characters.
    Eh... Marvel doing it's thing again... Fine but they could have at least kept it consistent. Like Charlie didn't know who Hulk was which meant she was very, very sheltered but she knows who this bootleg copy of a C-lister is? Again just very jarringly breaking the flow of the comic.

Cool that the mindscape is back. Makes quite a change from this scene (although in this case he was talking to a different Hulk):

Of course Banner broke this trust with the Mind Palace stuff (even if he did so under fake Dr. Strange/D'spayre's influence) hence Hulk's attitude in this run. Banner did "slide back" as he said....
    Last edited by ChrisIII; 10-14-2023 at 08:07 AM.
    chrism227.wordpress.com Info and opinions on a variety of interests.

https://twitter.com/chrisprtsmouth

Fantastic Member

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...ns/description

If anyone's ever played Dice Throne before, there's a new X-Men expansion.

They're also including a Mission version of the game where heroes battle an enemy.

And Skaar is one of the enemies

Hulk is a supporting hero. Hopefully next game expansion he gets to be one of the main heroes.

https://ksr-ugc.imgix.net/assets/042...lossless=true&

For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

BANNED

INCREDIBLE HULK #5 was another solid entry in the run. The art was the only thing underwhelming, with the exception of a few panels. The last 4 pages are especially interesting given what transpires. It's now a matter of if Banner will betray Hulk out of fear yet again, or will he seek to reconcile with him?

The back-up story was decent, but nothing essential or groundbreaking.

All in all, another great issue in this run with yet another interesting Remembrances of Eldest entry for us fans to enjoy! Cannot wait for Nic Klein's return for the 3 issue Ghost Rider and War Devils arc!

I did like Foreman’s portrayal of long haired Hulk (and also how Hulk is fully in his DGAF era)

And Betty shows up! Clearly trapped under Eldest’s thrall but nice to see her finally enter the game. I pray Bruce isn’t dumb enough to actually take Eldest up on her offer, she would 100% stab him in the back. Ironic that the commander’s wife was actually right about Sally being a witch, but her actions ended up getting her and her husband killed along with everyone else in the fort.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

I will say I'm not excited for another "Hulk and Banner Split" storyline. It's been done enough at this point and generally I feel like it's a lot of faffing about until they get back together so the action and plot can continue.

But I always prefer storylines where Hulk and Banner are more open to admitting that they're actually just one dude with a lot of issues.

Extraordinary Member Mantis-Ray's Avatar

So something is clearly up with Betty. I'd be amused to think that her giving herself completely to her Hulk may have made her easier to manipulate.

Not sure about the Power Man backup. Like unless Ayala has something lined up for Alvarez it feels rather pointless to say he'll be taking his own name.

INCREDIBLE HULK #8

THE EPIC CONCLUSION OF HULK’S THROWDOWN WITH THE WWII GHOST RIDER AND THE WAR DEVILS!

The Personification of Rage and the Spirit of Vengeance have their own vengeful spirit to conquer! When the Hulk and the undead Ghost Rider of the past finally come face-to-face with the monstrosity controlling the war devils, a bone-crushing brawl follows!

THANOS #2 (OF 4)

THE ILLUMINATI’S SECRET WEAPON: HULK!

The new Illuminati move on Thanos to prevent him from destroying the Earth as part of his quest to reclaim his beloved Death, which means it’s time to bring in the biggest gun they’ve got: THE INCREDIBLE HULK!
    Last edited by Kolwyr; 10-19-2023 at 07:53 PM.

BLADE #7

BLADE TEAMS UP WITH THE HULK TO TAME THE ANGER WITHIN!

In preparation to face the Adana once more, Blade must confront the monster he is afraid he is…and who knows better what it’s like to live with a monstrous version of yourself than Bruce Banner?
    Last edited by Kolwyr; 10-19-2023 at 07:53 PM.

Enjoying the Blade book so looking forward to that crossover.

BANNED

Didnt expect Marvel to just straight up call Hulk the biggest gun on a team with Blue Marvel in it, usually they like to keep such stuff more ambiguous, but i am here for it.