Page 22 of 83 FirstFirst ... 121819202122232425263272 ... LastLast

You can sort of count "The End" too although he was balding in the front.

Funny thing is, if Kennedy is using Green Scar as he seems to be claiming, the Hulk's long hair gives him even more of a resemblance to Skaar (The comic version of course, not bowl haircut from She-Hulk), and Green Scar is the Hulk persona that fathered Skaar.

Also something that might be relevant if we're dealing with the supernatural-isn't the Sasquatch form also connected to some other dimension/monster thing (Bit rusty on the Sasquatch stuff from Immortal Hulk so I'm not sure if this was the Green door or something else?)? Could spell trouble for Doc Sasquatch in the future...(and he also has a dark side, last seen in a Red Hulk storyline, "Haunted Hulk")
    Last edited by ChrisIII; 03-24-2023 at 06:30 PM.
    chrism227.wordpress.com Info and opinions on a variety of interests.

https://twitter.com/chrisprtsmouth

Extraordinary Member Mantis-Ray's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisIII View Post
    You can sort of count "The End" too although he was balding in the front.

Funny thing is, if Kennedy is using Green Scar as he seems to be claiming, the Hulk's long hair gives him even more of a resemblance to Skaar, and Green Scar is the Hulk persona that fathered Skaar.
    This reminds me of that weird-ass topknot Skaar has in his cameo in the She-Hulk show.

Not sure why they couldn't give him the barbarian longhair.

Quote Originally Posted by Mantis-Ray View Post
    This reminds me of that weird-ass topknot Skaar has in his cameo in the She-Hulk show.

Not sure why they couldn't give him the barbarian longhair.
    Man I hope they do not force that on 616 Skaar. Such an ugly look, but then MCU Hulk didn’t really even get a proper Planet Hulk storyline anyway. Damn near everything about him post Avengers ended up doing its own thing.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Mighty Member McFarlane's Green Hulk's Avatar

Incredible Hulk `97 #1
    “Sins of the Father/Where the Wild Things Are”
    Cover Date: 1997
    Sale Date: March 26th, 1997
    Writer: Chris Cooper/Bill Roseman
    Artist: Jeff Rebner/Kevin Lau
    Inker: Mark Irwin/Andrew Pepoy
    Letterer: Chris Eliopoulos
    Colorist: Glynis Oliver
    Editor: Bobbie Chase

Synopsis: The first story deals with Doc Samson andmembers of the Pantheon believing a young boy to be the offspring of Bruce Banner, as the Imperial Guard arrive and claim he’s actually an alien changeling posing as a human. (There’s actually a cool explanation that it was from the Troyjan War storyline back in issues #413-416.) The Hulk is caught in the middle and we get a nasty Hulk/Gladiator fight for a good chunk of the story.
    The second one deals with Franklin Richards, Artie and Leech having a Looney Tunes-type of encounter with the Hulk.
    Commentary: The Hulk on that cover has bugged the **** out of me for decades. And at this point, the annuals weren’t really worth the paper they were printed on. Except for the colorist, letterer and editor, it’s all fill-in writer/artists.

Mighty Member McFarlane's Green Hulk's Avatar

Incredible Hulk #454
    “Best Intentions”
    Cover Date: June 1997
    Sale Date: April 16th, 1997
    Writer: Peter David
    Artist: Adam Kubert
    Inker: Mark Farmer
    Letterer: John Workman
    Colorist: Lovern Kinzierski and Digital Chameleon
    Editor: Bobbie Chase

Guest Stars/Supporting Cast: Ka-Zar, Wolverine, Leesha
    Antagonists: Dinosaurs and opposing tribes.
    Synopsis: Open to the Hulk in the Savage Land, decked out in tribal paint and decorations, sitting in a specially-made throne and eating a hearty chunk of dinosaur meat as we see a the tribesman of the Locot dance around the carcass of a carnivorous dinosaur roasting over a fire. The Hulk, having taken down this particular dinosaur who had been harassing the Locot, is now revered as their god. Elsewhere, we see Wolverine and Logan, with a native woman from the opposing Nowek tribe named Leesha. We get a flashback sequence, as Logan explains how the Hulk ended up in the Savage Land. A battle between the two tribes takes place, with the Hulk leading the charge. Wolverine and Ka-Zar on the Nowek, the Hulk with the Locot. During the battle, a Tyrannosaurus enters the fray and takes the Hulk out during a moment of weakness. The two tribes team up to take down the beast and we see Leesha and the Locat leader explain that they have all been poisoned each other’s food and water supplies. As the issue ends, we see Wolverine telling the Hulk “nice job”, as he believes he set the whole thing up to get the tribes to unite. The Hulk then abruptly collapses to the ground after Logan casually slaps his back in a congratulatory manner.
    Commentary: The creative team gets a shake-up, as we get a new art/letter/color team. I had been a regular reader of Wolverine since Larry Hama became the writer, so I was excited to see Adam Kubert come to the Hulk. However, the turn-off for me was the lack of consistent amount consecutive issues he drew. Kubert to fill-in artist, lather, rinse, repeat. His stuff on #75 was great. But the style later became, I dunno, hollow? Less defined? It’s like early Mignola vs. later Mignola. I was afraid of this happening on the Hulk…and it did. Fill-ins and lesser detail…bleh. I distinctly remember buying this at One Million Comics and walking a couple of stores down to a Chinese buffet and reading it. I was a little disappointed on how hollow some of the artwork looked, but impressed at Kubert’s Hulk. The feeling wouldn’t last. John Workman is someone I will ALWAYS associate with Walt Simonson or Thor, so seeing his stuff on the Hulk…is odd. Not bad, just odd.

So MCU Betty is back.

But, you guessed it, in Cap 4 with Leader and her (Now Harrison Ford) Dad.

At this point I'm pretty much expecting the debut of MCU Rick Jones in this as well.
    chrism227.wordpress.com Info and opinions on a variety of interests.

https://twitter.com/chrisprtsmouth

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisIII View Post
    So MCU Betty is back.

But, you guessed it, in Cap 4 with Leader and her (Now Harrison Ford) Dad.

At this point I'm pretty much expecting the debut of MCU Rick Jones in this as well.
    Its looking more and more likely that Hulk will be in Cap 4

Thats too many Hulk characters to not have Hulk

If they don't have Betty and Bruce reunite the will have utterly failed Hulk in the MCU more than they already have.

Niffleheim

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    If they don't have Betty and Bruce reunite the will have utterly failed Hulk in the MCU more than they already have.
    The sun is getting low
    Last edited by Tofali; 03-27-2023 at 07:27 PM.
    "Dedra Meero is not just a woman in a men’s world, but a fascist in a world of fascists.” - Denise Gough

I’ll be so pissed if they don’t even mention Bruce. At this point I’d rather have a Hulk animated show that actually does right by the character.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    I’ll be so pissed if they don’t even mention Bruce. At this point I’d rather have a Hulk animated show that actually does right by the character.
    I'm half expecting him to be a co-star in this movie to be honest .

The last Hulk cartoon we got from DisMarvel was Agents of SMASH which...yeah.

Apparently Feige even had a brain fart moment and called New World Order a Hulk movie

So even he thinks it

Quote Originally Posted by Mantis-Ray View Post
    Apparently Feige even had a brain fart moment and called New World Order a Hulk movie

So even he thinks it
    I mean, his villain, his love interest, his other nemesis...like, other than Isaiah Bradley not a lot of Captain America stuff has been confirmed for this Captain America movie.

Fantastic Member

I wonder if they'd reveal Betty died from radiation poisoning which would explain where she's been all this time. And it would be the extra push to send Ross over the edge into working with the Leader. He was already mad at heroes over the accords, Betty dying would send him into overdrive. And if he blames Bruce, enough to make a deal with the Leader to get powers and revenge leading to a World War Hulk between the two Hulks (and who knows, they can bring Liv back as Red She Hulk/Harpy for said event). Eventually, driving Bruce berserk again and that's where Sentry from Thunderbolts comes into the story.

But knowing Marvel's ability to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory and stumble when it comes to the Hulk..

They'll probably bring in Skaar and have Betty angry at Bruce for having a kid with someone else and she leaves again.

I'm going to call the new "Captain America" movie Hulk: New Universal Deal. Something must be going on with Hulk since they are expanding his roster and bringing old characters back. I'm all for it. Hulk's long overdue for some love. It's just too bad the new Cap film sounds like a Hulk movie in disguise, way more then Ragnarok.