Page 54 of 83 FirstFirst ... 44450515253545556575864 ... LastLast

Nic Clein doing some amazing work .

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post

That's a pretty rad cover! I'm looking forward to seeing what will transpire with Hulk, Banner, Charlie, the Ghost Rider and the War Devils.

BANNED

Eldest looks terrifying, that must be a pain to draw lol
    I absolutely LOVE the design of The Eldest!!!

She's easily 40-50+ feet tall judging by her form towering over the outline of the Hulk!

Glad to see Hulk will be facing some truly horrific monsters, demons, primordials and creatures!

BANNED

Eldest looks terrifying, that must be a pain to draw lol
    Thanks for posting the pics, i tried posting them than CBR screwed me over and just censored the words to the images lol.

Anyway it's cool to see Eldest full design, it looks great, she is huge. Also according to PKJ she is just one of the main "children" of Mother of Horror... those other guys that follow Eldest around are just her followers but there are others like the Eldest somewhere around. Not sure if they have already woken up or if she is yet to wake them up.

Will be cool to see what kind of designs PKJ and Nic come up with.

Default The Mind That Is Gamma...Its True State...Its True Potential...

The Lost Science Of Gamma Series

JUST IMAGINE......

IT'S ALL IN THE MIND!!! AS A GAMMA THINKETH...

Last edited by Gamma Irradiated Being; 07-22-2023 at 08:59 AM.
    "Only the Hulk could have attempted it! Only the Hulk could have been capable of it! Only the Hulk could have done it!" - Tales to Astonish #63

"Hulk can do ANYTHING!!! Hulk is mind over matter, mind over energy, mind over mind" - Lord Smash'emall aka Gamma Ra the Assassin aka Gamma Irradiated Being

I wrote this...

Quote Originally Posted by Gamma Irradiated Being View Post
    Read the story again. Everyone was told to evacuate the city. Only a few Hulk empathizers didn’t heed the warnings...You only proved my point.
    You responded with this...

Quote Originally Posted by Intothevoid View Post
    That has nothing to do with the military being OK with killing everyone here

as long as they get to kill Hulk as well, which is why Hulk even says "not again" as a reference to the bomb on Sakaar
    I don't know how I missed this...I'm not clear on what you mean...

Those are not civilians...those are superheroes...and an empathizer...
    Last edited by Gamma Irradiated Being; 07-23-2023 at 08:06 AM.
    "Only the Hulk could have attempted it! Only the Hulk could have been capable of it! Only the Hulk could have done it!" - Tales to Astonish #63

"Hulk can do ANYTHING!!! Hulk is mind over matter, mind over energy, mind over mind" - Lord Smash'emall aka Gamma Ra the Assassin aka Gamma Irradiated Being

BANNED

I don't know how I missed this...I'm not clear on what you mean...

Those are not civilians...those are superheroes...and an empathizer...
    There is literally one civilian in the pages there. Anyway i lost interest in this topic which is why i didn't reply to your last post.

With the wings, Kind of wonder if the Eldest is possessing Red Harpy/Betty perhaps, mutating her form much like TOAA/TOBA did to the Leader.
    chrism227.wordpress.com Info and opinions on a variety of interests.

https://twitter.com/chrisprtsmouth

There is literally one civilian in the pages there. Anyway i lost interest in this topic which is why i didn't reply to your last post.
    The character in the panel is Rick Jones, he is not a typical civilian and he chose to stay after the military evacuated the area...but whatever...

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisIII View Post
    With the wings, Kind of wonder if the Eldest is possessing Red Harpy/Betty perhaps, mutating her form much like TOAA/TOBA did to the Leader.
    To be 100% sincere...this is the only reason I don't mind the gore or new cannibalistic characters...I'm hoping that they possessed Hulk, Red She-Hulk, Xemnu and any other gamma irradiated being that Al Ewing destroyed. Hopefully Phillip Kennedy Johnson finds a way to remove Cannibal Hulk from my mind with a good story...
    Last edited by Gamma Irradiated Being; 07-23-2023 at 07:33 PM.

Extraordinary Member Mantis-Ray's Avatar

Those monster designs are some grisly ****.

Klein is making some great monsters here.

BANNED

The character in the panel is Rick Jones, he is not a typical civilian and he chose to stay after the military evacuated the area...but whatever...
    I am not talking about Rick Jones lol, there is a random black guy there in a sweater.

I am not talking about Rick Jones lol, there is a random black guy there in a sweater.
    If anything...it was one of Hulk's empathizers that didn't leave. Everyone was told to evacuate the city.

Default More Hulk Please...

On another note... Hulk deserves to have two main titles. There are several characters that appear in more than one title every month that he outsells. With Al Ewing's Cannibal Hulk coming out almost biweekly, there is no reason I can see why we can't have two comics featuring Bruce Banner every month.

Quote Originally Posted by Mantis-Ray View Post
    Those monster designs are some grisly ****.

Klein is making some great monsters here.
    Kind of wonder how the monsters put "Trudy's" skin back together but I think they take the form through some other means, one of the hench-monsters I think was consuming the body of Charlene's father and 'became' his form.
    chrism227.wordpress.com Info and opinions on a variety of interests.

https://twitter.com/chrisprtsmouth