Page 76 of 83 FirstFirst ... 2666727374757677787980 ... LastLast
Results 1,126 to 1,140 of 1232
    Mighty Member McFarlane's Green Hulk's Avatar

Steve Geiger commission of the Rick Jones Hulk...

Default Jack Kirby's "Hulk" in DC Part 1...

Fact!!!

"Only the Hulk could have attempted it! Only the Hulk could have been capable of it! Only the Hulk could have done it!" - Tales to Astonish #63

"Hulk can do ANYTHING!!! Hulk is mind over matter, mind over energy, mind over mind" - Lord Smash'emall aka Gamma Ra the Assassin aka Gamma Irradiated Being

Default Jack Kirby's "Hulk" in DC Part 2...

Fact!!!

"Only the Hulk could have attempted it! Only the Hulk could have been capable of it! Only the Hulk could have done it!" - Tales to Astonish #63

"Hulk can do ANYTHING!!! Hulk is mind over matter, mind over energy, mind over mind" - Lord Smash'emall aka Gamma Ra the Assassin aka Gamma Irradiated Being

Quote Originally Posted by McFarlane's Green Hulk View Post
    Steve Geiger commission of the Rick Jones Hulk...
    Kind of looks a bit like Deodato's #447 cover.

I think Rick's currently with Genis again in the comics after getting removed from Del in Gamma Flight. Wonder if he'll show up later on in Incredible? Ewing largely stayed away from the Hulk supporting cast in his first year apart from Brian Banner's spirit, but PJK's already brought Betty back in....so maybe Samson (Or "Sasquatch"), Rick etc. will follow.

Also he's already met Wolverine and a She-Hulk thing is coming up, I wouldn't be surprised if he bumps into Ben and the FF given they seem to both be moving around small town America.
    Last edited by ChrisIII; 11-13-2023 at 06:14 AM.
    chrism227.wordpress.com Info and opinions on a variety of interests.

https://twitter.com/chrisprtsmouth

BANNED

The positive impact Immortal Hulk has had on Hulk can not be understated. Every now and then i will check how well Hulk is doing on the sales and it's a lot better than almost any other Marvel title that isn't Spider-man or a main X-men team book. Hell it's outselling Superman currently over at DC.

It's kinda amazing, it seems Hulk has become the go to title for people interested in horror, both the body and psychological kind.

Quote Originally Posted by Intothevoid View Post
    The positive impact Immortal Hulk has had on Hulk can not be understated. Every now and then i will check how well Hulk is doing on the sales and it's a lot better than almost any other Marvel title that isn't Spider-man or a main X-men team book. Hell it's outselling Superman currently over at DC.

It's kinda amazing, it seems Hulk has become the go to title for people interested in horror, both the body and psychological kind.
    Using the ICV2 sales charts? Yeah outside of one month where it dipped pretty bad there, it’s usually somewhere in the top 25. Seems to be consistent in the rankings too, around the 15 mark.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Using the ICV2 sales charts? Yeah outside of one month where it dipped pretty bad there, it’s usually somewhere in the top 25. Seems to be consistent in the rankings too, around the 15 mark.
    Yea. If you see it dip pretty bad and that goes for most other books it's usually because it released near the end of the month, so not all the sales figures area accounted for. Other than that you can see it sell fairly well and consistent.

So Dario Agger is back in Immortal Thor.

Not exactly looking any better than he did when he was left in Immortal Hulk, although he can walk and talk, but now he looks like something out of a desert scene in a Western movie as opposed to a mass of gore.
    chrism227.wordpress.com Info and opinions on a variety of interests.

https://twitter.com/chrisprtsmouth

INCREDIBLE HULK #9
    PHILLIP KENNEDY JOHNSON (W) • DANNY EARLS (A) • COVER BY NIC KLEIN
    VARIANT COVER BY GREG CAPULLO • VIRGIN VARIANT COVER BY GREG CAPULLO
    MARVEL 97 VARIANT COVER BY NICK BRADSHAW
    HULK VERSUS THE ANGEL OF DEATH – FROZEN CHARLOTTE!
    Phillip Kennedy Johnson’s latest spine-chilling tale brings Hulk into a supernatural town haunted by a serial killer…but she is no mere mortal killer, and Hulk will need the help of a supernatural detective in order to track her down!
    32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

"Supernatural detective?" Sounds like a name character.

BANNED

Supernatural detective, my mind immediately went to Constantine but then i remembered it's Marvel not DC lol.

"Angel of Death", there are a few characters in Marvel that have been called that i wonder if this is PKJ doing a callback to one of them or if it's a completely new character.

Fantastic Member

Same. Apparently there's a Marvel character called Constance Johanssen.. who's predictably a Constantine parody.

I wonder if eventually they'll use Elsa Bloodstone or any of the Midnight Sons related characters down the road.

Quote Originally Posted by Cth View Post
    Same. Apparently there's a Marvel character called Constance Johanssen.. who's predictably a Constantine parody.

I wonder if eventually they'll use Elsa Bloodstone or any of the Midnight Sons related characters down the road.
    PKJ looooves Hellblazer so don’t rule out him using that parody character. But it will probably be an OC.

Blade should show up at some point, team up to fight some monsters.