Page 38 of 55 FirstFirst ... 2834353637383940414248 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    Love Unlimited: Gambit & Rogue #61 written by Preeti Chhibber, art by Carola Borelli, launches August 3.

Between this, shiro's tale, and the Polaris murder mystery, I do believe I might HAVE to subscribe. I'm more excited for these titles than for ones currently being pumped out onto pages

Weird that that uses the Blue/Gold era logo (with the names flipped around) instead of the one from their current print book.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by anyajenkins View Post
    She is actually a fan?!? *fangirl squeel*

Yup yup! I've been following her on twitter for a while now, but I didn't know she was comic writer. Time to dust off the ol' Marvel Unlimited.

This and the **Possible appearance** (covers can be deceiving) in the Mrs. Marvels series

And Gambit and Rogue's respective roles in Uncanny Avengers and Dark X-Men + The Marvel voices issue. There's a lot to look forward to. Maybe they are getting a push for the '97 show coming out?

Quote Originally Posted by Romy134 View Post

Yup yup! I've been following her on twitter for a while now, but I didn't know she was comic writer. Time to dust off the ol' Marvel Unlimited.

And Gambit and Rogue's respective roles in Uncanny Avengers and Dark X-Men + The Marvel voices issue. There's a lot to look forward to. Maybe they are getting a push for the '97 show coming out?
    *** One of us, one of us!!! *** Woooo!!!!

This is the best possible news after how R&G v2 went!

My body is ready for August 3rd!

Let's go now Marvel, you best be treating our babies right!

LOOK AT THEM!

FB_IMG_1690150062971.jpg

They SHOULD be back in the forefront again. It's their time.

Dark X-Men and UA will be back on my menu if I know they're getting some good treatment there.
    Last edited by AppleJ; 07-23-2023 at 03:37 PM.

Doble post.
    Last edited by Ilargi; 07-23-2023 at 04:27 PM.

Sounds like a dream... people who like Romy writing about them.

As for the titling order ... I fully support Rogue getting first billing in their two duo series, but I think it's more than fair for Gambit to get a turn at being first as well. I like to switch it up when talking about them too.

Quote Originally Posted by Ilargi View Post
    Sounds like a dream... people who like Romy writing about them.
    Super looking forward to this!

Quote Originally Posted by AppleJ View Post
    As for the titling order ... I fully support Rogue getting first billing in their two duo series, but I think it's more than fair for Gambit to get a turn at being first as well. I like to switch it up when talking about them too.
    Ha, I try to do that too when talking about them.

Let’s hope that it does well and we get it printed too.

Well we knew they would both make it so no surprise there.

But I'm so proud of our girl finally getting her due in this era as a key player at last! It all felt very in character for her too.

But now I'm so sad because I don't think either of them knows for certain that the other is even alive or where their spouse even is! Unless ... I mean we know they do have cell phones! But those are also traceable.

I just hope we see a huge emotional reunion! Assuming Remy makes it out of Dark X-Men alive.

And I hope they each voice at least some concern/distress about their loves at SOME point. Rogue especially since she keeps getting written so cold and uncaring. However we also don't need them melting into puddles like Remy did in Excalibur either. That was too much.

Should be interesting!

Spectacular Member

Honestly I'm relieved we are, for the time being at least, dodging the Gambit as a sad divorced guy bullet. We haven't totally dodged it yet, but they made it through the mini and the gala, so here's hoping. Them being married isn't my first choice, but that would be worse. Whatever controversial relationship is apparently coming to UA is the last big threat we know about...
    Gambit Gazette, all the latest Gambit comic book and movie news: http://gambitgazette.tumblr.com

I know we're not safe yet, but with the 6 chapters of Love Unlimited about them, it wouldn't be very smart to try a new Rogue relationship with another character in UA.

It doesn't make sense for them to have marital problems at this time, as they have bigger problems to deal with. So I hope this is just a bit of angst because neither of them knows the whereabouts of the other.

Wow you guys are nervous? I’m 100% confident they will be ok. Ok.. well 95%. But yeah, I actually looking forward to reading a lot of fall of X storyline. More then the eternal and SOS which I skipped. Rogue is supposed to make an appearance in Dark X-Men 4 I believe.

Yeah, that romance in UA is likely not Rogue. Had they been on the rocks at the end of R&G or the gala, then sure/maybe, but right now Rogue thinks Gambit just died, but he's very much alive. She's not going to jump into the arms of the first person she sees. Hopefully.

I thought the relationship hinted at was Quicksilver/Monet?

Hoping for an emotional reunion as well. Like, emotions would be great in helping readers relate to characters. Maybe they will give it a try? It’s possible Rogue thinks Gambit it dead, it’s possible Rogue is unreachable as she is on the run.

IMG_0287.jpg

I am hoping Gambit is not Mopey Sadbit and Rogue is not “Gambit who…?” but this is Duggan writing her, so I’m expecting: out of sight, out of mind. If there’s any emotional connection it will be Gambit doing the heavy lifting. Again.